Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Shade939 said:

For me at least it'd swap all the way over to the Theirishman and Sunflower in that case.

Honestly, I do find it a bit odd that basically my gut response removes Orange from that list..

Well, I've been a bit busy, but I also wanted to try a different tactic. Like the age old saying, it's always easier outside looking in, so I decided to be as quiet as possible and see how well it worked. Of course if I died during the night, it would've ruined my efforts, but I felt being silent also gave me sufficient suspicion so Town would be more likely to push the lynch towards me than kill me off.

Clearly Orange is the number one suspect due Sunflower's results.

I'm working through my gut in addition to a lot of the things people have said, but I'm too lazy to go back and find them all, so I'll be general with my reasoning and probably miss a few.

As for Town suspects so far, in order:

Jeod - 65% - Has never even considered Orange to be a suspect before Sunflower's claim. Went out of his way to defend Orange and their votes have never conflicted. His penalty post was indirectly asserting the Orange was Mafia while Shade was Town.

Category5 - 35% - He's mostly here because he's hard to judge. I 

Mojoman - 30% - I might be misremembering, but I feel like he's mentioned something like being useless Mafia or inadvertently helpful multiple times as if to remind us that he's not a threat. Though I could be thinking of the last game as I'm too lazy to check. He would've been my 2nd pick for potential Town if not for the fact that Orange voted him yesterday, almost getting him lynched.

Shade - 25% - Tried to push things in Orange's direction, although it could be a ploy to throw us off track, I doubt it.

Sunflower - 10% - Claimed Cop, outed Orange. Hasn't been under suspicion but still decided to pull this move.

If Orange flips Mafia, then the order would pretty much flip.

11 hours ago, Sunflower said:

I have an announcement to make. I'm a role cop. Well more like an enforcer since it's a mafia game. I've been making the rounds, talking, bustin caps. I was hoping to make a big reveal with two alignments today but unfortunately the first person I investigated was FRAYDO. 

But the second person I investigated was Orange and he is TOWN SCUM.

##vote Orange

11 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

Even if Sunflower is lying we should still be capable of lynching her tomorrow. :v

4 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##vote OrangeP47

11 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here you go.

• Jeod
  • TheIrishman
  • Category 5 Hurricane
  • OrangeP47
  • Mojoman
  • Shade939
  • Sunflower

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Well, I've been a bit busy, but I also wanted to try a different tactic. Like the age old saying, it's always easier outside looking in, so I decided to be as quiet as possible and see how well it worked. Of course if I died during the night, it would've ruined my efforts, but I felt being silent also gave me sufficient suspicion so Town would be more likely to push the lynch towards me than kill me off.

Clearly Orange is the number one suspect due Sunflower's results.

I'm working through my gut in addition to a lot of the things people have said, but I'm too lazy to go back and find them all, so I'll be general with my reasoning and probably miss a few.

As for Town suspects so far, in order:

Jeod - 65% - Has never even considered Orange to be a suspect before Sunflower's claim. Went out of his way to defend Orange and their votes have never conflicted. His penalty post was indirectly asserting the Orange was Mafia while Shade was Town.

Category5 - 35% - He's mostly here because he's hard to judge. I 

Mojoman - 30% - I might be misremembering, but I feel like he's mentioned something like being useless Mafia or inadvertently helpful multiple times as if to remind us that he's not a threat. Though I could be thinking of the last game as I'm too lazy to check. He would've been my 2nd pick for potential Town if not for the fact that Orange voted him yesterday, almost getting him lynched.

Shade - 25% - Tried to push things in Orange's direction, although it could be a ploy to throw us off track, I doubt it.

Sunflower - 10% - Claimed Cop, outed Orange. Hasn't been under suspicion but still decided to pull this move.

If Orange flips Mafia, then the order would pretty much flip.

Because my scumplay is totally to point out weak-ass pushes against players that should need more weight before being pushed and then essentially telling the player I was "defending" that he's on his own.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Interesting that you didn't shoot me. Don't want people to know that I'm loyal mafia?

If you're a cop that's been corrupted, which could be temporary, it would still be bad to shoot you.

I did consider it though :P But Mojo literally asked for it.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Okay guys, I'm going to let you in on a little secret....

I'm not vanilla... I'm a (the?) day vig...

On 4/25/2018 at 4:50 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

It's a quiet morning in Chicago, USA. After a restless night of sleep you all nervously gather in a conference room to meet Coriolano "Killer" Parco, the Don of the Mafia. Rumor has it, that there are some traitors in your midst; vigilantes who've decided that the mafia must end. Unfortunately, the Don never shows up for the meeting...

KillingYou, Don of the Mafia was murdered in his sleep! It's up to you loyal Mafia members to wipe out the Town infiltrators! Victory will be achieved once you've eliminated every member of the Town. The Town will win once they are equal in numbers to Mafia or outnumber them.

Here's a fun thought. :vAlso, Sunflower, you're not actually called a cop correct?

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##kill Mojoman

OrangeP47 whips out a tommy gun from underneath his coat and hoses Mojoman with lead. After investigating what's left of Mojoman and his belongings, you discover that he was Derick "Mojoman" Masiello, just another thug in the Mafia with nothing special about him.

Players Left:

• Jeod
  • TheIrishman
  • Category 5 Hurricane
  • OrangeP47
  • Shade939
  • Sunflower