Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Jeod said:

If Irish is scum I’m adding a minimum day post count rule to my future games. :v

I doubt it, if that was true Orange should have pushed more for his lynch day 2 to see how my vote would have changed.

Just now, Jeod said:

If Irish is scum I’m adding a minimum day post count rule to my future games. :v

Didn't we used to have a 2 post minimum?  I mean, *I* never have to worry about it, but it's good practice for Mafia Universe :p

A Role Cop investigates roles to determine their role title as it would appear in their flip (e.g. Cop, Doctor, Role Cop, Vanilla). It does not discern alignment; both Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons investigate as "Vanilla". While Role Cops can be Town, they are more known for being the Mafia's adaptation of the Cop role.

A Vanilla Cop is a cop that gets results in the form of 'Vanilla' and 'Not Vanilla'. In a way similar to Role Cops, it gets Vanilla result on both Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons, though it gets 'Not Vanilla' instead of an actual role.

Sunflower, better verify your role. Role Cop doesn’t usually return alignment. We’re at lylo (Lynch or lose) now so this is crucial.

My role doesn't have a title. I just thought of it as cop because that's what it does. So the "cop" part is just what I called it. I investigate a player each night to find out their alignment. I have no idea why I said role cop in my post. I said that before when Orange pointed it out. I guess I was just excited that I found a town scum and felt like I needed a qualifier because saying "cop" as mafia felt weird? That's why I turned it around and called it enforcer too.

Orange killing Mojo is an obviously scum move though. He knew darn well that he could have gotten info on Jeod's alternative theory if he killed either me or Shade and that if he killed me, it could have shed light on whether I'm lying. He didn't do that and picked the player that Jeod suspected was the "useful idiot" instead.

I half expected mojoman to be a bulletproof. Anyway, the cat5 and sunflower thought has me going “wait a minute”, so I’ll see if there are any clues to it when I get off work. I will say that sunflower is performing surprisingly well compared to her previous games, so what if cat5 has been giving pointers? (No offense intended if it’s all you)

Just now, Shade939 said:

So that's why you told Orange to shoot him.

No I didn’t think he’d ask to be shot and put us in lylo as a vanilla mafia. That should be gamethrowing tier stuff.

Just a little tangent but for some reason I kept thinking Mojo couldn't be scum because of last game when he said he wanted to knock off the people who said he might have been bussing Shade. So I kept wondering to myself if he was scum if he would've just NKed me on d1 lol.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Just a little tangent but for some reason I kept thinking Mojo couldn't be scum because of last game when he said he wanted to knock off the people who said he might have been bussing Shade. So I kept wondering to myself if he was scum if he would've just NKed me on d1 lol.

Personally, I really liked how he did such an early role claim, plus the fact he voted up Jeod day one after he voted up Fraydo for RNG.

Also, Sunflower, Jeod just answered a question you directed at Orange as to why he targeted Mojoman. :v

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

What did he mean by safe lynch? Just a vanilla role? (I guess it doesn't matter now since he died).

I'd assume so, but until we see a different death message for a Mafia power role, you don't really have any proof of what sort of role he had.

You know, I considered doing a massive re-read to see if a Sunflower-Category 5 team could be a plausible thing, but I'm not seeing much effort on anyone else's part to figure things out. So I'm not doing it.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

A penny for your thoughts @TheIrishman on a Category5/Sunflower team?

At the moment, you're the the only player I could expect to get an unbiased opinion from. :v

I think it's a possibility, but unlikely right now. I'm mostly concerned about Orange right now and his nonchalance about killing Mojoman which basically said to me that he doesn't care who he kill as long as they're Mafia, but if he flips Mafia, then I could see a Sunflower/Cat5 team.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I think it's a possibility, but unlikely right now. I'm mostly concerned about Orange right now and his nonchalance about killing Mojoman which basically said to me that he doesn't care who he kill as long as they're Mafia, but if he flips Mafia, then I could see a Sunflower/Cat5 team.

If he flips Mafia then it's GG.

40 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If he flips Mafia then it's GG.

True. Initially I wasn't worried because I thought there'd be 5 people left after the lynch, but Orange messed things up. So really we're betting on Orange being Scum which seems to be the most likely thing. If we lose, I pretty much blame Orange. If he didn't waste his daykill, I had the opportunity to save prevent two people from being killed tonight, so we'd have a decent chance of winning. Oh heads up, I'm the Doctor, which is another reason you're suspicious to me, Jeod.

So unless we had a scumslip by Shade and orange, we’re at two scum and not three. Shall we test the doc claim by nolynching? If sunflower lives and is cop, we get another report.

10 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Sunflower, let me ask what you think are the odds of Category 5 being scum then?

I mean like I said before when you asked me, he wouldn't be my first choice but I guess it's possible? I'm a little less suspicious of Irish than I was before, and that only leaves Jeod, you and Cat 5. I was thinking Cat 5 was less likely because he mentioned thinking your theory on Orange had merit and because he's mentioned Orange in his scum analysis reports. OTOH, he never really pushed Orange very hard, so I guess it's possible that he was trying to do the delicate balance of criticizing Orange but not too much just in case this situation ever happened? I don't know. Jeod still feels more likely to me. I guess Irish could be BSing too. We really don't have anything to compare how he's acting now because he didn't do anything the first 2 days. You seem less likely because how how hard you were pushing Orange but I honestly just don't know anymore. All I know is I investigated Orange and he is town scum.

4 hours ago, Sunflower said:

I mean like I said before when you asked me, he wouldn't be my first choice but I guess it's possible? I'm a little less suspicious of Irish than I was before, and that only leaves Jeod, you and Cat 5. I was thinking Cat 5 was less likely because he mentioned thinking your theory on Orange had merit and because he's mentioned Orange in his scum analysis reports. OTOH, he never really pushed Orange very hard, so I guess it's possible that he was trying to do the delicate balance of criticizing Orange but not too much just in case this situation ever happened? I don't know. Jeod still feels more likely to me. I guess Irish could be BSing too. We really don't have anything to compare how he's acting now because he didn't do anything the first 2 days. You seem less likely because how how hard you were pushing Orange but I honestly just don't know anymore. All I know is I investigated Orange and he is town scum.

Honestly, Irish has the weakest Mafia claim unsurprisingly, but even then he has the profile picture to back up his claim from the last game when he was a Doc, and if anything his claim really makes too much sense so I'm wondering if things are really that convenient, but they probably are. And even if he's actually town I'm confident that you and Category 5 are Mafia so at worst I'm looking at a 50% chance to lynch a Town member by going after Orange without considering Jeod's actions. Category 5 is putting in too much effort this game if he was Scum, plus the day one no lynch was definitely not in his favor if he was Town.

Once you consider the extent to which Jeod is defending Orange and the two are working together with their post, and Orange hasn't once brought up the possibility that Jeod is scum, plus some of the really ridiculous claims Jeod has been reaching for, I'm perfectly happy with betting on lynching Orange today.