Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Shade939 said:

You're really lucky I'm not a fan of day one lynches...

I think you're reading too much into this :p

But on the bright side you're back to the Shade I expected.  I'll grant you reprieve for now, but I'll be keeping an eye on you none the less :P

##unvote

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I think you're reading too much into this :p

But on the bright side you're back to the Shade I expected.  I'll grant you reprieve for now, but I'll be keeping an eye on you none the less ?

##unvote

It helps if you actually have some information to work with day one you know, like someone who might have a different role pm from you when you know your mafia...

Just now, Shade939 said:

It helps if you actually have some information to work with day one you know, like someone who might have a different role pm from you when you know your mafia...

Well I do indeed have a name. I just completely forgot about it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Probably not the best avenue to pursue. If you’re intent on it though, try Cat5.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, considering that it'll indicate if you're town or not by sharing it, or at least part of it, mind sharing?

My name? I don't see how that would tell, and given the format it might actually be against the rules.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Give it a shot  anyways...

I'm not getting myself GM killed for you and I'd like to err on the side of caution :P

If iLTS says it's okay I'll share my name.  I don't think it has any hidden meaning, but I just might not be able to figure it out.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not getting myself GM killed for you and I'd like to err on the side of caution ?

If iLTS says it's okay I'll share my name.  I don't think it has any hidden meaning, but I just might not be able to figure it out.

To be fair, it's just as likely that I can assume you're given a slightly unique name if your town so you're worried about revealing it because you're afraid it'll obviously get you lynched.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, it's just as likely that I can assume you're given a slightly unique name if your town so you're worried about revealing it because you're afraid it'll obviously get you lynched.

So you're saying you're prejudice against my Italian-ness eh? :p

So you're saying you're prejudice against my Italian-ness eh? :p

Probably, the effectiveness of revealing your name rather significantly decreased the longer you took to actually make it, since it gave you more time to think of an effective cover. :v

Also, I really don't think the name matters given how obvious parts of mine are...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Probably, the effectiveness of revealing your name rather significantly decreased the longer you took to actually make it, since it gave you more time to think of an effective cover. :v

Also, I really don't think the name matters given how obvious parts of mine are...

You want the full role PM? That's DEFINITELY against the rules.

Cat 5 wanting everyone to know he was confused kinda surprised me and caught my attention, but it was kind of a neat twist. I was wondering if Shade was trying to cover for him when Chop asked him if he was scum at first... but there's been so many examples of possible covering, it's hard to keep track!

Just gonna go with 

#vote nolynch

because it worked for us last time.

Hammer is in 20 minutes. Jeod and NoLynch are tied with 2 votes. NoLynch is in the lead with 3 votes. Ninja Sunflower

Vote Count:

Shade939 (1 vote):

• Jeod

Mojoman (1 vote):

• ChopBam

Nodlied (1 vote):

• FRAYDO

Jeod (2 votes):

• Nodlied
  • Mojoman

NoLynch (3 votes):

• Category 5 Hurricane
  • Shade939
  • Sunflower

No Vote:

• TheIrishman
  • OrangeP47

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I just got an okay to share my name, but if that's the case then okay.  If we're going to share names you really should volunteer yourself first :p

I kinda wanted to make certain to use it on a suspicious player though, and it's very limited in how and when it can be used...

Although, an alternative means of using it is to basically have someone guess what my characters name is since it's obvious enough you should be able to figure it out based on your own characters name.

I mean, I'm Orange, but that's like quoted as a nickname.

My assumption was that's how it worked for everyone who was part of the mafia. So, anyone who didn't have a nickname was more than likely a town player then.