Nodlied

[Day 9] Ausgleich '37

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Uh, if we assume you're telling the truth, there is nothing you can use in the vault that would actually help you achieve that? Or am I wrong about that?

It's a crowbar, which since I cant be targeted I should be more than capable of surviving long enough to use it against Scum if they actually do try anything.

Eliminating all the players of one side and leaving the other one unharmed would be the worst imaginable move for scumtaliation.

You would need a night kill and the gun to get out of this situation.

Basically, assuming you actually believe that I want to achieve Pluralism, then it makes far more sense to nominate me for the vault, since that'll spread out the items between me and Retaliation and I'm also harder to hurt than Retaliation.

If you don't, you have some pretty decent alternatives that should work out.

14 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The only way we'd need that to achieve our goals is if we need to have an evidence key to nail OrangeP47 and for some reason can't get it from investigating it out of him.

I'll also point out that the only time items are taken from a characters is if their status is suspicious or hostile, so someone should grab the Crowbar now instead of later, since it'll take at least four days before it could be used to forcibly change Orange's status.

Also, that's till a depressing amount of time for this game to drag on if it does turn out Orange actually needs to be taken out before this game ends...

Most likely because he had some day ability that let him take control of the investigation, which I'd assume would probably function if the same player is investigated twice in a row.

Original July Crisis lasted 8 days and could have easily gone longer.

I'm hoping we can do speed phases if my investigate cat5/roleblock Orange is successful.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Original July Crisis lasted 8 days and could have easily gone longer.

I'm hoping we can do speed phases if my investigate cat5/roleblock Orange is successful.

Yeah, overall, the one thing I'll state is whatever happens don't let Orange get that Crowbar or I'm pretty certain he becomes unstoppable, and don't let Stability drop too low or else Orange might be capable of pulling off a day kill/night kill combination leaving me to see if I can somehow stop him by myself...

Alright people, small thing here.

I'll be going on a one week holiday, starting today. That doesn't mean I can't GM the game anymore, I'll still be able to do that, no problems. However, I may not be around all day to do the CVCs anymore. Think of it as a one week version of Monday when I went to see the old engines that are pathed across steel tracks. That said, I'll be fully able to do all of the day and night resolving, so don't worry about that.