[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

Have we settled on the idea that there are no unknown third parties yet? That we are 3 status quo vs 3 pluralist and 1 royalty?

Impossible because my objective is clearly Pluralism through reform...

Also, while Orange could be trusted to not use the gun, the problem is he isn't exactly forced to hang unto it unless Retaliation blocks him at night, so yeah....

Just now, Shade939 said:

Impossible because my objective is clearly Pluralism through reform...

Also, while Orange could be trusted to not use the gun, the problem is he isn't exactly forced to hang unto it unless Retaliation blocks him at night, so yeah....

Pluralism would be happy with my choices for gun ownership, as my faith in Sunflower to shoot Jeod/Verti is now gone :p

Btw I think the action that apparently turned Irish hostile could have been done as much as 2 nights ago because we had that update about how there was some change in the works. And then yesterday it happened apparently.

I still think we should investigate shade because we've literally gone like the whole game without knowing anything about him. No night action, no item, no status, no nothing. And now he's running around saying his objective his pluralism through reform while begging me to shoot people with a gun that drastically lowers stability...

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Btw I think the action that apparently turned Irish hostile could have been done as much as 2 nights ago because we had that update about how there was some change in the works. And then yesterday it happened apparently.

I still think we should investigate shade because we've literally gone like the whole game without knowing anything about him. No night action, no item, no status, no nothing. And now he's running around saying his objective his pluralism through reform while begging me to shoot people with a gun that drastically lowers stability...

612931552_stiahnu.jpeg.88d33044670c343f25f7f21c729c0d64.jpeg

##vote investigate Shade939

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm fairly certain I had the worst luck possible during duels for that game...

I'll make you a new deal.  You and I do a practice duel for Jeod's game when the time comes, loser has to take Magikarp in their party.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Shade's supposed bodyguard and mason buddy could pick either status quo or pluralism. Now Shade's saying he's a king that has to achieve pluralism. That doesn't make any sense at all.

Prince, even if you're going to ignore everything else I've said, at least pay attention to my proper rank.