Not on Renlist?

Sharky89

It sometimes happens that Interim Apex disappears from Renlist. That doesn't mean that the server is offline though. You can always connect through the W3DHub launcher. That said, we're not responsible for Renlist, so if you want to connect through Renlist, you'd have to ask their staff as to why IA doesn't appear on there. 

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nodlied

On 11/24/2018 at 2:06 PM, der Papst said:

There were rumors yesterday about the operator of Renlist (an MPF Member) banning the server from Renlist because MPF and Rencorner are being jealous about Interim's player numbers

That would be a shame because ultimately the W3D gaming community is small and should be more supportive of initiatives that are done for the players we have.

This is not a rivalry, we're not competing companies out for revenue gains. One could say "IA is taking away players from APB!" but that's just a one dimensional way of looking at it. I'm just seeing players playing what they enjoy the most.

Could someone be disappointing that their game is enjoyed by fewer people? Yes, but then evidently your goal was not to satisfy players, but to satisfy yourself. That also, isn't inherently wrong, but just be honest with yourself in terms of why you make or host games - and then with that in mind, revisit your game or hosting service and improve it so that players start enjoying your game or service again.

Nothing wrong with some friendly competition, it helps keep every project moving and evolving.

2 hours ago, Raap said:

revisit your game or hosting service and improve it so that players start enjoying your game or service again. 

Nothing wrong with some friendly competition, it helps keep every project moving and evolving.

or simply dont give a fuck about quality of your service, keep status quo by removing competitive server from renlist and ban everyone who disagree with you-MPF in a nutshell

Hi, i'm wezza. i'm an old player, i've used many names in past years. i started when Muratarum was young (ahahahahahah!) and Stanislav was a n00b (he still is, but i love his determination!)

After Apex was kicked out GSA a few days ago, i observed this during my normal game times: i think lot of player left renegade.

Rencorner gained some good match sometimes, mpf too but Apex lost really crowded matches and some player just load gsa and play coop maps. I think it's very sad.

(if i lost some big match on apex, fell free to notice me, i'm not always online, i just check in the evening.)

I think it's a lose-lose situation.

My 2 cents.