[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Look if ILTPS is neutral and so is Irish that leaves

Ky, Bridget, Orange, and me as scum list

But Ky reads town to me

So that leaves Orange and Bridget

From N2 I've had my 6th Sense (not my character) tell me that something's not right with orange and he's definitely scum

That's why I choose to use the mind stone on him, I only made him target Irish because he was neutral

And when the target changed to chopbam and when he died, there was noooo way that this was just a coincidence that he died

Now that we're down to only a couple of players I can assume that Bridget is the other scum

I should've just used the power stone on him before it changed 

Just now, Louis said:

There's no way that town is going to win

2 v 2 v 2

This is so stressful

Neutrals often win alongside other alignments. Town still has a chance and that’s why the game is still going.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Either way I know when someone's lying or deceiving me

As a pointed out before you only gave the stone to shade because HE WAS MOD CONFIRMEDDDD

Would you rather I risk handing the stone to somebody who might be scum?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

KY has an unverifyable night action, just saying.  So do all of you really... I guess I should even include myself in that too...

When there is someone accusing you of being town you bring up someone else to distract people from that fact that you're scum, I've picked up on that and you do it now still

When there is someone accusing you of being town you bring up someone else to distract people from that fact that you're scum, I've picked up on that and you do it now still

I've said all there is to say about me.  You either accept it or you don't.  I can't just invent new facts about myself.  All that's left after that is to make comparisons to others.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Would you rather I risk handing the stone to somebody who might be scum?

No, it would mean that you would have a inch of help, so that shade could confirm that you did give him the stone, and it wasn't convincing enough for me

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I've said all there is to say about me.  You either accept it or you don't.  I can't just invent new facts about myself.  All that's left after that is to make comparisons to others.

##vote orange

No! What im doing now is taking you down like the scum you are

Just now, Louis said:

No, it would mean that you would have a inch of help, so that shade could confirm that you did give him the stone, and it wasn't convincing enough for me

Handing an item to Shade is not that simple.  He'd be the first one to suspect me :p

Just now, Louis said:

You gave it to shade because you knew it would convince everyone that you're town

You move interests away from yourself 

I mean, you can ask me a question, and I'll answer it.  I may have other priorities for what I talk about, but I don't dodge questions.

Just now, Louis said:

And day kills, only scum has a way to counter them and youuuu can counter it because you can't die the first time 

Nah, in games like these there's lots of crazy shots, no matter who you are you want some protection.  That's the W3D experience.  Though *too many* and that definitely means someone is scum, like Irish or iLTS.

Hello. 

I am Vers, a member of the Kree starforce, a member of TOWN.

I have some weird memories about earth and am starting to remember....

I have this thing on my neck, some kind of inhibitor, which is supposedly for my own protection....

For some reason, I'm starting to doubt that. 

I have no active abilities apart from, nightly, attempting to remove my inhibitor. I haven't been exactly successful yet. 

I did not visit chopbam night one (which is why I voted Mojo, because he was lying)

Then why did chopbam die when I targeted you with the mind stone

If I had it again I would use it on you

If I'm guessing right it's your turn to choose whose to die tonight

If you don't think it was you who do you think is REALLY think are scum

And yes you dodge answers

Also it why are you lying about other abilities at night

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Nah, in games like these there's lots of crazy shots, no matter who you are you want some protection.  That's the W3D experience.  Though *too many* and that definitely means someone is scum, like Irish or iLTS.

Yes but a kill protection? Don't you think it's scummy that you can come back from the dead, you know who comes back from the dead? Evil people

Then why did chopbam die when I targeted you with the mind stone

If I had it again I would use it on you

If I'm guessing right it's your turn to choose whose to die tonight

If you don't think it was you who do you think is REALLY think are scum

And yes you dodge answers

Also it why are you lying about other abilities at night

I'm suspicious of iLTS, this might be a power play.  I'm actually mixed feelings on KY.

Yes but a kill protection? Don't you think it's scummy that you can come back from the dead, you know who comes back from the dead? Evil people

Originally it was going to mod confirm me as town, but that was too OP in my mind so I scaled it back, which is one reason (of many) I'm irked at Shade.

Just now, Louis said:

Irish is confirmed neutral! He's already admitted that

All we have is his word.  Or did he get confirmed some other way?