[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm honestly leaning towards a scum flip due to the tracking claim from Mojo. But KY/Orange was my second pick for scum team.

Yeah, but if she does flip Town, maybe you're better off shooting Orange and then lynching him over shooting KY. Then I can track either Louis or KY to determine which one is actually Scum. Although if Louis is Scum I'm pretty sure Town loses since Louis is the one who claimed the self healing ability AKA Night BP. But I'd much rather Jeod hop on and resolve this so I don't have to deliberate What Ifs any longer (I see that you're on your way though, Jeod).

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If she does flip scum I don't think we can jump straight to Orange as the last scum. Could also be KY.

Didn't you say you knew Shade had the Time Stone? So if that's the case, you know he used it so I don't think Louis is lying about him undoing her use of the Mind Stone.

Huh, I guess shoot Orange and lynch him then. I'll avoid voting for this one to keep my Deathproof :b

But I'll investigate Louis, KY, or Brigitte tonight.

I only ever had one stone, the Reality Stone, passed to me by Shade, which I passed back to him.

I'm holding my vote on Brigitte.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I didn't say that about Shade. I think KY did... Did you learn who passed you your stones? That could be a scum slip...

Shade passed me the Time stone last night.

I think you should shoot Orange, then we should all lynch him as he's the only one we know is Scum. Anyone who doesn't vote Orange will be given extra scrutiny (besides myself obviously).

And I think that might actually be a Scum slip by KY. I never got an indication who gave me the reality stone yet his specifically says Shade?

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

And I think that might actually be a Scum slip by KY. I never got an indication who gave me the reality stone yet his specifically says Shade?

...I saw Shade visit me. Remember my night passive, Spider Sense?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Ah, I guess that's fair. You or Brigitte are our potential other suspects, in this case I'm leaning more towards Brigitte.

Yeah, I think Louis is on the clear. But depending on what scum have we could still be at MYLO even with a successful flip on Orange.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I should also point out that if I fake my death I can't be lynched today.

I mean, you're getting hit with an unblockable daykill right now so I'm not even sure you'll be able to live. And I don't think we should believe you either.

I mean, you're getting hit with an unblockable daykill right now so I'm not even sure you'll be able to live. And I don't think we should believe you either.

You can't lynch Shade right now, and it would be the same way with me.

I don't believe him. But it is good practice as scum to keep claiming innocence no matter how dire it seems. That's what helped me when the infamous DS2 mafia...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't believe him. But it is good practice as scum to keep claiming innocence no matter how dire it seems. That's what helped me when the infamous DS2 mafia...

That's advice I never follow, given how fun Death Note was at the end :p