[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

The more I look at it the more confusing it seems Ky has a good point, honestly after my intense case after Orange I'm pretty out of fresh ideas other than the fact that it either has to be Ky or Bridget.

Though I do have stronger feelings that it is Bridget who is scum, there are a couple holes in her story, but she's been easily filling them in and i have noticed that she is more active today and maybe that's because Orange is dead and she has to pick up the pace so she could win

On 4/11/2019 at 6:35 PM, TheIrishman said:

Yep, I was unblocked so I have a result from last night too.

Iron Armor, Remove Inhibitor, and Attunement are the 3 abilities I've learned although I'm not sure what they all do.

Let's test honesty, mind claiming them, people?

Here's where Irish first claimed it. The first two abilities were confirmed, so I'm willing to believe the third one is also out there. I'm just not sure who could have it.

I'm honestly pretty tired, past few days have been pretty long (this one too), so I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts. Where I'm at right now is I see KY as slightly more suspicious in terms of actions, but I think that's just due to me having actually played with him before. Brigitte seems super scummy with her role claim and Mojo's tracking claim; her actions themselves are also suspicious.

My lack of certainty comes down to I could see a way to explain Mojo tracking Brigitte (the space stone gives you a bus driver ability) and I thought both KY and Brigitte acted pretty scummy in the Mojo vote. I'm at about 45 to 55 in favor of voting for Brigitte overall. On top of that, as I mentioned before, I can't quite fit in all of the claimed/confirmed abilities with who's left.

Will sleep on this and post more tomorrow. I'd also like to see Irish's analysis of the situation too.

It seems that several people have brought up things in regards to my (in)activity

Here is a quick FYI as to what i have been up to for the last week.

I have been installing and uplifting the datacenter's at my current place of employment.
Because of this, I have been mostly inactive on the forum apart from checking in from time to time (at one stage, Day 2, I had almost 15 pages of bullshittery to read through, thanks guys)
I had previously mentioned to Jeod in the scum doc that i will be pretty inactive while alot of that work took place.

Today (right now) it's Tuesday, 1:25pm and after a 90 hour week, all of the upgrades have been completed, allowing more time for during-work shenanigans, like, Mafia on a forum.

I won't apologise for my inactivity, however i do ask that you consider the workload that has impeded my mafia performance

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Brigitte

I personally don't have any problems with your inactivity. Inactivity isn't a scum tell, slipping under the radar is. And I don't see you doing that either.

Yes i understand that and thanks for that.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

This is why it's been difficult to get a read on her; she was mostly inactive D1 and D2, only becoming more active D3 after Mojo revealed her visit. She's been most active today, working a case against me while tossing the occasional vote Orange's way.

53 minutes ago, Louis said:

i have noticed that she is more active today and maybe that's because Orange is dead and she has to pick up the pace so she could win

This is what i was specifically referring to.

CASE: Brigitte is MafiaSupporting Evidence:

-Mojoman tracked her to Chopbam N1, despite her claim to the contrary. She claims that Mojoman was lying, even after he was revealed to be town.

-Held her vote on Mojoman, despite his doctor claim being confirmed by Irish and Shade.

-Highly reactive behavior, as opposed to Pokemafia, where her behavior was highly proactive. This is why it's been difficult to get a read on her; she was mostly inactive D1 and D2, only becoming more active D3 after Mojo revealed her visit. She's been most active today, working a case against me while tossing the occasional vote Orange's way.

Conflicting Evidence:

-Voted for Orange on multiple occasions. However, even this isn't that strong, as scum voting other scum on occasion has happened. I actually held my vote on my scum partner right up to the lynch in 40k mafia, and almost got away with it.

Sure, Here are my counter points:

Mojo never got to explain the "tracking" ability

Nobody else was tracked for the duration of the game

Only 2 people confirmed Iron Armor, which would make sense because he can only use one ability at night
He was only alive for 2 nights.

I would suggest the person with the soul stone contact Mojo and confirm this.

I held the vote on Mojo because he was lying about the track.

I will go back to this point, because once again, as above, Nobody else was tracked by Mojo.

Reactive Behaviour

As mentioned earlier, I have been able to have more activity, most of my posts apart from today have been sporadic, few and far between.
I have been able to actually participate today.

Conflicting Evidence

Voted for Orange once Louis did a good job of putting his scummyness together.

You didn't even think he was scum until ILTS ate him alive.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

The more I look at it the more confusing it seems Ky has a good point, honestly after my intense case after Orange I'm pretty out of fresh ideas other than the fact that it either has to be Ky or Bridget.

Though I do have stronger feelings that it is Bridget who is scum, there are a couple holes in her story, but she's been easily filling them in and i have noticed that she is more active today and maybe that's because Orange is dead and she has to pick up the pace so she could win

If you could please summarise my "holes" i would be happy to answer them for you.

I have been intentionally vague about my abilities up until today so as to not provide a read to scum about what i can and can't do.

Thanks to you, they now know that they have a low chance of day killing me and will possibly attempt to night kill me.

Damn this I harrrdddd

@Killing_You

Please tell me your case and why you aren't scum, Bridget has brought up her compelling case. I am 50/50 on you.

Bridget hasn't felt scummy to me at all until it was down to you two.

Not only has Bridget been gone (because of work) you haven't been as active as I thought until you complete called me out to be scum D3, my tingling senses tells me that you maybe hiding something

Also reading back on old posts, Bridget has been voting with me and she voted with me on Orange when Ky was against me...

Then Ky pulled a convincing vote on Mojo, however, Ky changed his vote literally last the minute (really right after Bridget and I also voted Mojo) you pulled your vote from him. 

@Killing_You

Then as seeing that we voted on him you jumped on us about the fact that we didnt pull out from our votes... Maybe knowing that since we kept our votes you could jump on us about us being scum

You suspected us being together as scum.

Man, you have to tell me(us) a convincing case if you're not scum. 

Bridget has been thorough as she could but I'm having blanks on you too (and because I haven't ever paid attention to Irish's chart)

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Damn this I harrrdddd

@Killing_You

Please tell me your case and why you aren't scum, Bridget has brought up her compelling case. I am 50/50 on you.

Bridget hasn't felt scummy to me at all until it was down to you two.

Not only has Bridget been gone (because of work) you haven't been as active as I thought until you complete called me out to be scum D3, my tingling senses tells me that you maybe hiding something

Okay, never mind that last one. I was going to push an "iLikeToSnipe is Thanos" case, but the more I thought about it, the less it held up. I'm going to go back to my original case.

aceattorneytrilogy-1537602510134_1280w.j

CASE: Brigitte is MafiaSupporting Evidence:

-Mojoman tracked her to Chopbam N1, despite her claim to the contrary. She claims that Mojoman was lying, even after he was revealed to be town.

-Held her vote on Mojoman, despite his doctor claim being confirmed by Irish and Shade.

-Highly reactive behavior, as opposed to Pokemafia, where her behavior was highly proactive. This is why it's been difficult to get a read on her; she was mostly inactive D1 and D2, only becoming more active D3 after Mojo revealed her visit. She's been most active today, working a case against me while tossing the occasional vote Orange's way.

Conflicting Evidence:

-Voted for Orange on multiple occasions. However, even this isn't that strong, as scum voting other scum on occasion has happened. I actually held my vote on my scum partner right up to the lynch in 40k mafia, and almost got away with it.

I'm out of breath repeating myself over and over.

The real issue here is that there's basically nothing concrete either way proving either of us is scum or town. We know my day ability because I used it, we know Brigitte's night action from role copping, but neither of those really prove anything. This is, quite literally, "he said/she said."

I feel compelled to accept defeat, and if I was scum, I'd surrender right here and now. I'm holding my vote on Brigitte, however, because I am town, and I refuse to force town as a whole to capitulate simply because I have nothing else.

I expect this to be the last post I make this game, either due to being lynched or the final scum being dealt with. I'll be going to bed before long, and an early shift means I'll miss hammer. I trust town to make the right decision, and if not, I apologize for not being able to make a more compelling case.

One more thing: iLikeToSnipe being Thanos, while highly unlikely, is a possibility that cannot escape my mind. Just tossing this out there while I'm here.

Thanks for your Input Louis.

I need to get a vote in,

I've specifically been comparing reason for KY to be scum compared to me, and i'm not really sure on where to push.

For now, i will ##vote NoLynch because I don't want to specifically put KY down, If he wasn't pushing me, i wouldn't be getting a scum read.

I will leave it up to the friends that are left.

I agree about the "he said/she said" but that's what we all went on, did you believe me when Orange was scum, no, no one did because he purposely gave Shade the soul stone to convince he was and from then on it was he said/she said

Maybe one of our neutral friends aren't telling us the truth...

Either way we have to be able to lynch the right person tomorrow (scum) or town will lose

On 4/15/2019 at 12:11 PM, Louis said:

I'm not using my day kill unless it's useful

I am Nebula, after Gamora's death, I am set on revenge on Thanos but I can't kill him, and I am told that the infinity stones are being used for evil deeds.

As you know I have a day kill

At night I have a regenerative heal which allows me to heal myself if I'm targeted it works twice

On 4/12/2019 at 4:05 PM, Louis said:

My objective is to see Thanos die

On 4/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, Louis said:

So I know there has to be a Thanos in the game because my pm said Gamora was killed by him and that I complete my revenge when he dies.

So i did a forum search re: Thanos

@Louis, can you please confirm your role goals?

Quotes are in backwards order

First you said there has to be a thanos, because your PM says Gamora was killed by him, and completing your revenge is "When he dies"

You then say your objective is to see Thanos die

Can you clarify what you mean on the first post, about "I am set on revenge on thanos but i can't kill him"

re: Attunement

to bring into accord, harmony, or sympathetic relationship; adjust

Verb
attune (third-person singular simple present attunes, present participle attuning, simple past and past participle attuned)

(music) to bring into musical accord
(music) to tune an instrument
to bring into harmony or accord.

Working theory: Thanos would need to "Attune" the stones to ##snap?, right?

Feel free to shut this down if i'm crazy.

or Attunement is the act or harmonising the world into 50% population

iLikeToSnipe did mention Irish possibly having "another" Infinity gauntlet, implying he knew that there already was one in play.

Agh, the only thing getting in the way of this idea is the fact that he used the power stone on Orange.

@Brigitte what do you think of this?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

iLikeToSnipe did mention Irish possibly having "another" Infinity gauntlet, implying he knew that there already was one in play.

Agh, the only thing getting in the way of this idea is the fact that he used the power stone on Orange.

@Brigitte what do you think of this?

He used the Power stone on orange because he could.

With him, There are 5 players.

If is actually Thanos, and hasn't been "Vaulting" the stones as he has said, he'll have put 4 stones into his Gauntlet by now (assuming 1 stone per night)

That means 2 more for the ##Snap