[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

As Stan Lee, I will say I'm partial to Spider-man (being his favorite hero). Pretty sure I'm the "wrong" target for you, btw, KY.

Well, it's either you or FRAYDO. Either way, it doesn't really matter at this point.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Do you have anything else to add KY? Otherwise we've yet to hear from Brigitte.

Not particularly. I think the case is pretty much closed due to Mojo's result N1, her refusal to unvote the confirmed doctor, and her frankly flimsy claim. Five nights required for her to remove her inhibitor, when we're on MYLO at Day 4? I don't buy it, honestly.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's why I haven't voted Brigitte yet. I don't recall playing with her before, but my memory is fuzzy on my most recent mafia games.

Brigitte's debut was the previous game, PokeMafia 2.

I want to see this clash of titans. I'll certainly be interesting to see if @Killing_You has grown accustomed to writing arguments like books and the same if @Brigitte has that talent from the start. Of course, Louis might also surprise us. Who knows?

Let the battle of minds begin.

I'm not quite at the Cat5-wall-o-text levels of argumentation yet. Best I could do is reread the thread, pull quotes that stick out to me now that I'm looking from a "Brigitte is scum" perspective and comment on them. That'll take a while, though, and I've got to get dinner started.

Brigitte, I'll let you go first while I'm busy. Let's see what you've got.

One of these days I do plan on hosting an Ace Attorney themed RPG and I certainly don't want Cat5 to dominate it. It's far more fun when everyone can do wall-o-text arguments. Therefore, my ulterior motive for hosting these games is clear. :v

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I'm not quite at the Cat5-wall-o-text levels of argumentation yet. Best I could do is reread the thread, pull quotes that stick out to me now that I'm looking from a "Brigitte is scum" perspective and comment on them. That'll take a while, though, and I've got to get dinner started.

Brigitte, I'll let you go first while I'm busy. Let's see what you've got.

Honestly, we have plenty of time to get this right. I'm not gonna be sitting idly by while you guys argue against each other either. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances.

Just now, Jeod said:

One of these days I do plan on hosting an Ace Attorney themed RPG and I certainly don't want Cat5 to dominate it. It's far more fun when everyone can do wall-o-text arguments. Therefore, my ulterior motive for hosting these games is clear. :v

I am saddened that Cat5 was taken out N1. I am assuming that was the doing of Orange...

Hmm, Brigitte must be reading the thread over and writing her reply. I smell a competent debater. Well, in the meantime, iLTS, I don't recall if I ever gave you my initial draft of how an Ace Attorney RPG might work?

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Hmm, Brigitte must be reading the thread over and writing her reply. I smell a competent debater. Well, in the meantime, iLTS, I don't recall if I ever gave you my initial draft of how an Ace Attorney RPG might work?

I don't think you have. Would be interesting to read over.

I no longer have it, sadly. From my memory, the basic premise was to divide players into the defense and prosecutors. While both sides would want to win the case in order to win the game, an optional objective would be to dig further and uncover the truth. This would allow players to deviate from their win conditions slightly and cooperate. I was still trying to figure out how a judge and witnesses would work when I stopped drafting it a while ago. I don't know where the template went.

18 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I have this churro that an old lady gave me. You can have it if you vote up Brigitte.

I object to your obvious attempt at bribery.

Mostly because i want it.

In regards to Mojo's claim about tracking me:

On 4/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Jeod said:

NIGHT ONE

You can use one night action per night.

So which one of his two actions did he do? Because he can't track me if he's doing another action.

@Jeod wouldn't allow that, right?

I voted for him because i know what i did, it was (surprise) attempted to remove my inhibitor

@TheIrishman

You claim to change alignment, and claim to be Neutral.

But you were Lynched Day 1, What is your current alignment?

Focusing on Killing You:

His entire argument is that I stayed my vote on Mojo, But what about the events after webbing Orange? (which was a good move) he then kept his vote on ILTS to force a 3 way vote, instead of forcing nolynch?

He wanted somebody to die, and took the 66% chance of either Mojo or ILTS.

Now he's trying to pin that on me.

Louis: 
You shot at me. I'm not saying you're scum, but you're not town, you have your own motive here.
You need to kill Thanos? There is no Thanos. Not based on the existing claims and deaths.
Is Irish actually Thanos?

ILTS:
Probably the only not-town town guy here.
Plus, I think Loki's hot.

Claim:

Captain Marvel.
Vanilla Town.

I have a passive day ability - Superhuman Reflexes
I have a locked ability - I won't know what it is until my inhibitor comes off

I have a single night action, Remove Inhibitor
I have a locked ability - I won't know what it is until my inhibitor comes off

My reads are:
ILikeToSnipe - TP
TheIrishMan - TP - Probably Thanos based on Louis' Claim
Louis - Maybe Town, but shot me
Killing You - Scum.

Oven's preheated, and water's boiling. It'll take time to work on a bigger post, but I want to respond to one thing real quick before I do...

8 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Focusing on Killing You:

His entire argument is that I stayed my vote on Mojo, But what about the events after webbing Orange? (which was a good move) he then kept his vote on ILTS to force a 3 way vote, instead of forcing nolynch?

He wanted somebody to die, and took the 66% chance of either Mojo or ILTS.

Now he's trying to pin that on me.

maxresdefault.jpg

If I wanted someone to die, why did I reduce a 100% chance to 66%?

Why did I take the majority off of the town doctor, who is usually a priority scum target?

Why did take any action at all, rather than just toss arguments at the wind, let the hammer fall, and feign disappointment?

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Killing_You:

If we look back at the previous day, there were no scum targets up there for the lynch. No matter what happened, scum weren't at risk. If KY believed that Mojo was innocent, why would he voteblock Orange and then not vote for a no lynch to guarantee that the confirmed town doctor lived? You could chalk it up to bad thinking or a scum move to try and gain brownie points while leaving the chance for two non-scum to get lynched. Either way, looking back over his posts I get the feeling that he was generally softer on Orange and more aggressive towards other players like Brigitte.

Also see above from ILTS

Okay, never mind that last one. I was going to push an "iLikeToSnipe is Thanos" case, but the more I thought about it, the less it held up. I'm going to go back to my original case.

aceattorneytrilogy-1537602510134_1280w.j

CASE: Brigitte is MafiaSupporting Evidence:

-Mojoman tracked her to Chopbam N1, despite her claim to the contrary. She claims that Mojoman was lying, even after he was revealed to be town.

-Held her vote on Mojoman, despite his doctor claim being confirmed by Irish and Shade.

-Highly reactive behavior, as opposed to Pokemafia, where her behavior was highly proactive. This is why it's been difficult to get a read on her; she was mostly inactive D1 and D2, only becoming more active D3 after Mojo revealed her visit. She's been most active today, working a case against me while tossing the occasional vote Orange's way.

Conflicting Evidence:

-Voted for Orange on multiple occasions. However, even this isn't that strong, as scum voting other scum on occasion has happened. I actually held my vote on my scum partner right up to the lynch in 40k mafia, and almost got away with it.