[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

I'm beginning to think we're better off lynching iLikeToSnipe.

If we're wrong, Town loses nothing and we can resume the debate tomorrow.

If we're right, however, we could potentially stop a major threat.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

I consider iLTS doing pretty good working towards Town goals, and frankly I'm not sure if I care if he's TP right now.

What we can do is no lynch, Scum will probably nightkill one of Town. If they don't, they'll nightkill iLTS.

Btw, iLTS, if you can, use the Time Stone to redo Louis' Mind Stone action to see if you can revive FRAYDO.

I'll investigate one of the suspects and either clear them or figure out if they're Scum.

##Vote No Lynch

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Btw, iLTS, if you can, use the Time Stone to redo Louis' Mind Stone action to see if you can revive FRAYDO.

According to the Time Stone's description, you cannot undo death. (Technically, it also says that you cannot undo knowledge, but that's not relevant to the idea at hand).

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

According to the Time Stone's description, you cannot undo death. (Technically, it also says that you cannot undo knowledge, but that's not relevant to the idea at hand).

If he doesn't bodyguard, then the person he was guarding will die instead, if they can die, who was that?

3 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

If he doesn't bodyguard, then the person he was guarding will die instead, if they can die, who was that?

I think he was guarding Shade... who is also dead...

Also, I don't even know if the Time Stone can redo an undone action. It just says that I can undo a player's previous night phase actions.

Okay, headed to bed for reals. Here's hoping we get this right.

47 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

re: Attunement

to bring into accord, harmony, or sympathetic relationship; adjust

Verb
attune (third-person singular simple present attunes, present participle attuning, simple past and past participle attuned)

(music) to bring into musical accord
(music) to tune an instrument
to bring into harmony or accord.

Working theory: Thanos would need to "Attune" the stones to ##snap?, right?

Feel free to shut this down if i'm crazy.

or Attunement is the act or harmonising the world into 50% population

And I was right Cat 5 had attunement

13 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I consider iLTS doing pretty good working towards Town goals, and frankly I'm not sure if I care if he's TP right now.

What we can do is no lynch, Scum will probably nightkill one of Town. If they don't, they'll nightkill iLTS.

I'll investigate one of the suspects and either clear them or figure out if they're Scum.

##Vote No Lynch

And Shade already undid me using the mind stone so he would have to undo Shade using the time stone

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yes that's true so if Ky did use the stone he can't bring anyone back

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Huh?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Also going back on who has "Attunement" maybe no one's claimed it because they're dead?

Sorry, I meant to say that I was right that maybe no one claimed it because they were dead and Cat5 confirmed to me that he had Attunement

Also the Time stone cant revive a player, the only reason Chopbam died was because of his action and my action this him dying, because Shade used the Time Stone and for good reasons, he undid my action thus making scum kill their original target Fraydo. And if you think about it Chopbam would've came back but he didn't because be died

Right now I'm between Ky and you and ILTS but that's just because he came out as another neutral player

Though at first it took him to come out then Irish really confirming that he's actually neutral, he made us assume that he was neutral never confirming