[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, Louis said:

Though at first it took him to come out then Irish really confirming that he's actually neutral, he made us assume that he was neutral never confirming

Except Irish hasn't answered my question regarding his Day 1 Lynch attempt.

He shouldn't be Neutral anymore.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Except Irish hasn't answered my question regarding his Day 1 Lynch attempt.

He shouldn't be Neutral anymore.

What was the question and why don't you think he's neutral anymore?

Is it because town tried to lynch him so he should be on scum side? He did say that which ever side tried to kill him he would turn to the other side

If town kills him he'd be scum vise versa

5 hours ago, Brigitte said:

@TheIrishman

You claim to change alignment, and claim to be Neutral.

But you were Lynched Day 1, What is your current alignment?

This was my question

On 4/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Jeod said:

That said, you've all decided to lynch TheIrishMan today!

image.png.54ef37d0814faef1246aea1e4352a8e5.png

Mojo, Louis and I voted for him, He should be scum right now (and this is OK)

9 minutes ago, Louis said:

What was the question and why don't you think he's neutral anymore?

Is it because town tried to lynch him so he should be on scum side? He did say that which ever side tried to kill him he would turn to the other side

If town kills him he'd be scum vise versa

My original question above.

12 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I guess I don't particularly care, oh well.

I'm not just Lynchproof, I'm Deathproof, but I change alignments depending on who tries to kill me. If Scum tries to NK me, I switch to Town while if Town tries to daykill me I switch to Scum. Lynching doesn't affect my alignment.

Ok I found the previous quote where you said lynching doesn't affect

I'm going to stand by no lynch until confirmed otherwise 

On 4/6/2019 at 7:23 AM, Jeod said:

In this MCU mashup, heroes and villains come together to save the universe…or conquer it. After the Decimation, Thanos and the gauntlet have disappeared! The only clue is that the infinity stones are free for the taking, if you can wield them. But returning things to normal isn’t the pressing issue here—no, it seems some scum wish to take advantage of the chaotic situation and assert their dominance! This simply cannot stand.

This does say Thanos disappeared....

I'm not Thanos. If you want more proof look back to when Shade tried to kill me. He attacked an illusion.

And if you want even more proof I'm on your side, I could have guaranteed my victory by siding with scum. 6 players left, I kill a town player, then I vote with scum. Game over, I fulfill my victory conditions. I didn't do this because I really did want to help town.

Also, Mojo did explain his double action. He claimed he had a one time ability where he could do two actions in one night. Normally I wouldn't believe that, but his iron armor ability was confirmed. So him doing two actions in one night probably did happen.

6 hours ago, Brigitte said:

@iLikeToSnipe

How many stones have you vaulted?

I've only had the opportunity to vault one so far (when I stole the reality stone from Irish). I'm glad I didn't, otherwise I couldn't have used the power stone. Now that I hold three (reality, power, space) I will be vaulting all three tonight.

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

iLikeToSnipe did mention Irish possibly having "another" Infinity gauntlet, implying he knew that there already was one in play.

Agh, the only thing getting in the way of this idea is the fact that he used the power stone on Orange.

@Brigitte what do you think of this?

Thought I'd explained that, but I was expecting a scum Thanos at that point and Irish to be a third party trying to collect the stones (therefore another infinity gauntlet). Orange was my suspect for Thanos, but he ended up actually telling the truth for his character.

6 hours ago, Brigitte said:

He used the Power stone on orange because he could.

With him, There are 5 players.

If is actually Thanos, and hasn't been "Vaulting" the stones as he has said, he'll have put 4 stones into his Gauntlet by now (assuming 1 stone per night)

That means 2 more for the ##Snap

I've got three stones. Unless you all are just going to up and give them to me I've got no way of collecting them all.

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I'm beginning to think we're better off lynching iLikeToSnipe.

If we're wrong, Town loses nothing and we can resume the debate tomorrow.

If we're right, however, we could potentially stop a major threat.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I consider iLTS doing pretty good working towards Town goals, and frankly I'm not sure if I care if he's TP right now.

What we can do is no lynch, Scum will probably nightkill one of Town. If they don't, they'll nightkill iLTS.

Btw, iLTS, if you can, use the Time Stone to redo Louis' Mind Stone action to see if you can revive FRAYDO.

I'll investigate one of the suspects and either clear them or figure out if they're Scum.

##Vote No Lynch

5 hours ago, Louis said:

I'm going for ##no lynch

image.png.a091337b8b9bc82ca0ac0a6c7d79392b.png

I think I got everyone. Hammer is today, all.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

MAFIA EDIT: I can only steal one stone per night. There is no possible way for me to get three more. Especially when I only know where one stone is.

Either way, I'll be able to fulfill my goal tonight.

Where do you know the other one is

Every scenario I can think of, nolynch is best for us. We'd only be better off with a lynch if we were sure of who was mafia. I'm more strongly sure of Brigitte at this point, but I'm not as sure as I was of Orange. I could still make a strong case against KY or Brigitte of working with Orange, so I don't know who it is.

I'm trusting Irish to find out more info and help us figure out who it is.

Glad I was able to pop in. I missed that bit of flavor text, which explains everything...

Okay, going back to my vote on Brigitte. I've already explained why a million times, not doing so a million and one.

##vote Brigitte

13 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's assuming somebody dies. If I were scum I'd seriously consider not making a kill.

If anyone, I'd say Louis would be in the most danger of a kill. 2 town left, and she's not the one on the lynch table. 

But Louis claim self healing, so it sounds like night BP. If anything, I expect iLTS to die as a final revenge from Scum. Also, you said you only have to stow away half while you've already Stowe's away 1, right iLTS? That means you should be able to use one still, so there's that. And just steal from KY or Brigitte. If you nab the mind stone, you've found Scum.

Heads up, I’m looking at a fast night phase since we’re down to 5 players. If you’ll be here for hammer, stick around because if I get all PMs I can start the next day within an hour of it.