[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

But Louis claim self healing, so it sounds like night BP. If anything, I expect iLTS to die as a final revenge from Scum. Also, you said you only have to stow away half while you've already Stowe's away 1, right iLTS? That means you should be able to use one still, so there's that. And just steal from KY or Brigitte. If you nab the mind stone, you've found Scum.

I'm not too worried about a night kill. By killing Orange I got the space stone which is a bus action, I plan on using it tonight before vaulting it. There are two BP players I could busy myself with or I could try bussing myself with scum and getting them to kill themselves. They can try a night kill, but it's just too risky for them. It'll come back down to debating between Brigitte and KY, but hopefully we'll have a little more information to go off of.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Sorry, what's a bus action?

It's where I would swap the night targets. So if I bussed myself with Irish any action targeting him affects me and anything targeting me affects him.

So if scum attacked me they'd end up attacking Irish and making another town player. That's assuming I pick Irish though. I'll be rolling dice tonight to choose.

And iLTS you do steal before they can pass otherwise you wouldn't have been able to steal the Reality stone from me. So make sure to steal from either KY or Brigitte in hopes of getting the Mind Stone.

KY, if you want to undo any action, you can undo iLTS stealing the Power Stone from Louis on N3, that way it's in the hands of known Town (no offense iLTS).

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

And iLTS you do steal before they can pass otherwise you wouldn't have been able to steal the Reality stone from me. So make sure to steal from either KY or Brigitte in hopes of getting the Mind Stone.

KY, if you want to undo any action, you can undo iLTS stealing the Power Stone from Louis on N3, that way it's in the hands of known Town (no offense iLTS).

I've got no problem with that, if I do steal another stone I've got three still.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Hmm to say the least whoever has the mind stone could use it on scum to target themselves however it is wise to try and take back the mind stone

That is one problem... We haven't really talked about how scum could mess with us with the various stones and how to counter it.

image.png.aababd03fc8899468d0bf3994b8b9f9b.png

You've decided not to lynch anyone today!

InfinityGems.png&f=1

The infinity stones pulse for the third time! Game conditions may have changed as a result.

Get your night actions in asap, I will start the day as soon as I can resolve the night phase.