[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, Louis said:

You maybe better at this than me but I can smell you coming off as scum 

Then you wouldn't be opposed if everyone voted you?

I mean sure, go for it.  We'll waste a day, but that's what the ability is there for.

Hi Louis,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to respond to your queries.

Then why did chopbam die when I targeted you with the mind stone

Why did you target me with the mind stone in the first place? My night action went through and i enjoyed attempting to remove my inhibitor, unfortunately it's stuck in there quite tight.

If I had it again I would use it on you

I would continue trying to remove my inhibitor, like i have done the last 3 nights.

If I'm guessing right it's your turn to choose whose to die tonight

You're guessing wrong, because i want to survive this, No needless killing should occur.

If you don't think it was you who do you think is REALLY think are scum

I think you're on the right track with Orange, It makes sense that redirecting him to Chopbam caused a kill, what happened to FRAYDO?

ILTS is also pretty scummy. "I'm Loki guys!"

And yes you dodge answers

Because i'm playing the game..... You know, this game of deception that is Mafia, where giving out too much information will get you killed.

Also it why are you lying about other abilities at night

Could you please clarify? I have not lied about any abilities at night.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm waiting in the hopes of getting the entire scum team nailed down, not just one. We've got plenty of time.

I've been wrong before when I've thought I had somebody for sure. I'm pretty sure we're at MYLO, we need to be absolutely sure.

I feel like you imply i'm scum.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Also to confirm the current status

Louis is using the power stone on Orange

Louis has voted for Orange

neither of these actions have been resolved because Jeod "Went to bed" (Sounds pretty scummy in itself)

I assume the power stone was just a dud.  As for no CVC, it's not that complicated with so few people now.

17 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Hi Louis,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to respond to your queries.

Then why did chopbam die when I targeted you with the mind stone

Why did you target me with the mind stone in the first place? My night action went through and i enjoyed attempting to remove my inhibitor, unfortunately it's stuck in there quite tight.

If I had it again I would use it on you

I would continue trying to remove my inhibitor, like i have done the last 3 nights.

If I'm guessing right it's your turn to choose whose to die tonight

You're guessing wrong, because i want to survive this, No needless killing should occur.

If you don't think it was you who do you think is REALLY think are scum

I think you're on the right track with Orange, It makes sense that redirecting him to Chopbam caused a kill, what happened to FRAYDO?

ILTS is also pretty scummy. "I'm Loki guys!"

And yes you dodge answers

Because i'm playing the game..... You know, this game of deception that is Mafia, where giving out too much information will get you killed.

Also it why are you lying about other abilities at night

Could you please clarify? I have not lied about any abilities at night.

Hahah whoops I thought I meant to ask those to orange

10 hours ago, Jeod said:

Hint: FRAYDO has been dead since the start of Day 3.

Okay first things first, we all know that on N2 I used the mind stone

But last night I got the soul stone and today Cat 5 contacted me

He told me that Shade used the time stone to undo me using the mind stone on orange who then targeted chopbam

But because Shade undid that, it went to Orange's original target which in this case is Fraydo who Jeod hinted that he's been dead since the start of D3

That is why Shade died last night and Fraydo died on N2

And this is why I know 100% Orange is scum

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean sure, go for it.  We'll waste a day, but that's what the ability is there for.

This response alone made me almost certain he was Scum, but added with the evidence, I'm completely certain.

We'll waste a day? If Scum NK'd Town then Scum would win the next day, you weren't concerned at all about Town losing. Way too much nonchalance. You're slipping too hard now that you've gotten comfortable since you think you're about to win (even though you still might).

29 minutes ago, Louis said:

Okay first things first, we all know that on N2 I used the mind stone

But last night I got the soul stone and today Cat 5 contacted me

He told me that Shade used the time stone to undo me using the mind stone on orange who then targeted chopbam

But because Shade undid that, it went to Orange's original target which in this case is Fraydo who Jeod hinted that he's been dead since the start of D3

That is why Shade died last night and Fraydo died on N2

And this is why I know 100% Orange is scum

With this additional information from Cat5, i believe this is the correct course of action.

##Vote OrangeP47

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I mean, unlynchable scum vs unlynchable neutral?

And you said you already put away half, iLTS? How? Who did you target and on which night?

I only have the power and reality stones. I didn't target anybody N1 because I wasn't sure who was scum and might have an infinity stone. As for unlynchable scum, I have seen scum and TP with a one-time unlynchable before. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

@Louis

One more question for you. If you have a day-kill, why haven't you used it on Orange?

14 hours ago, Louis said:

I only changed my vote because he wasn't talking as much about himself, people made good points about him possibly being scum, but then I went shopping so I didn't have time to change my vote

So then I didn't see the part where he said that he was helping people until after hammer time

Okay, that seems like a reasonable explanation.

13 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I did not visit chopbam night one (which is why I voted Mojo, because he was lying)

You're correct, someone has to be lying. However, I'm more inclined to believe the dead, confirmed town over the suspicious, still alive individual.

Also, I had a thought while I was in the shower: What if the Soul Stone was blocking Orange's day ability? That would allow for him to have killed ChopBam when Louis redirected him, while allowing him to have some sort of alibi (that most of us ended up believing). It came to me when I was trying to think of other contradictory claims, and that was the only one I can think of.

Calling it now. OrangeP47/Brigitte scum team.

##vote Brigitte

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Okay, that seems like a reasonable explanation.

You're correct, someone has to be lying. However, I'm more inclined to believe the dead, confirmed town over the suspicious, still alive individual.

Also, I had a thought while I was in the shower: What if the Soul Stone was blocking Orange's day ability? That would allow for him to have killed ChopBam when Louis redirected him, while allowing him to have some sort of alibi (that most of us ended up believing). It came to me when I was trying to think of other contradictory claims, and that was the only one I can think of.

Calling it now. OrangeP47/Brigitte scum team.

##vote Brigitte

Why not Orange over Brigitte?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Why not Orange over Brigitte?

1. Making good on my promise from last night.

2. If Orange is telling the truth about that second life, it could pose a problem. I'd rather knock us down to one scum in one lynch.

3. Partially hoping Louis has that daykill ready.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

1. Making good on my promise from last night.

2. If Orange is telling the truth about that second life, it could pose a problem. I'd rather knock us down to one scum in one lynch.

3. Partially hoping Louis has that daykill ready.

If Orange and Brigitte are both mafia, why do you think she's bussing Orange? There are some good reasons to believe Louis is scum. They could easily build a case against her.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If Orange and Brigitte are both mafia, why do you think she's bussing Orange? There are some good reasons to believe Louis is scum. They could easily build a case against her.

Desperation, maybe? Also, it's entirely possible that Orange is telling the truth about having a "double life," which could potentially buy them just enough time to win the game. 

I'm just looking at the two major contradictions we've had and concluding who is scum from there. You said you were going to make a big analysis post detailing who is 100% scum, correct? I'm all ears.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Desperation, maybe? Also, it's entirely possible that Orange is telling the truth about having a "double life," which could potentially buy them just enough time to win the game. 

I'm just looking at the two major contradictions we've had and concluding who is scum from there. You said you were going to make a big analysis post detailing who is 100% scum, correct? I'm all ears.

I was going to on my lunch break but forum was down...

@TheIrishman

This is actually really important. Are you able to vote for a lynch on somebody? I'm thinking of two possible scum pairs but we're at MYLO. I can actually kill somebody to confirm one of the two pairs, but I can't do that and risk hitting town if you aren't going to be able to vote. Cause then it's a vote tie between scum vs town/neutral.

Don't worry, I'm not going to just kill somebody before discussing it with you all.

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Also, even if Orange has a double life they'd still win if they can kill a town in the lynch today. Bussing someone who will come back the next day is the worst possible play.