[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm very suspicious of him because of that whole "doing two actions" claim.  I'm leaving here in 15 minutes but I'm thinking of switching my vote to him.  Nobody seems to care about the Louis-me dispute, so I'd prefer if my vote go some place productive.  That leaves Mojo or iLTS.  I may be biased, but I'm continuing to give iLTS the benefit of the doubt, but recent developments are very concerning.  However, I feel if we go after Mojo and are wrong, we can just get iLTS tomorrow.  You, FRADYO, and I all seem to be suspicious of iLTS, and at least one of us will surely still be around to lead that charge.  I feel as if we ignore Mojo now he might slip past us.

I think I'm starting to agree with you. Mojo hasn't stuck out as particularly towny to me, and the whole "two actions" claim really feels suspicious. iLTS, on the other hand, is slowly moving down my list of town reads. He's responded to questions with either silence or backlash, which seemed fine to me early on, but as we're progressing into the transparency phase of the game, he's looking more suspicious to me. I think he should definitely answer the question about his ability.

That being said, between the two, I think Mojoman is the safer (and more consistent) scumread to me.

##vote Mojoman

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm probably busy until hammer due to unexpected errands. That being said, Orange does bring up a valid point.

Has anybody received iron armor this game?

@Louis @TheIrishman @FRAYDO @Brigitte @Killing_You

If we get a "no" from everyone else I'd say that's a very solid reason to lynch Mojo.

I have not.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I think I'm starting to agree with you. Mojo hasn't stuck out as particularly towny to me, and the whole "two actions" claim really feels suspicious. iLTS, on the other hand, is slowly moving down my list of town reads. He's responded to questions with either silence or backlash, which seemed fine to me early on, but as we're progressing into the transparency phase of the game, he's looking more suspicious to me. I think he should definitely answer the question about his ability.

That being said, between the two, I think Mojoman is the safer (and more consistent) scumread to me.

##vote Mojoman

Except Mojoman is claiming a Doctor ability.

So Mojo did legitimately use Iron Armor N1. What I found interesting was FRAYDO. You said you bodyguarded me, but shouldn't you have been redirected to ChopBam as well since he used Lightning Rod on me? Then that begs the question, how did ChopBam die if you used bodyguard on him?

Top suspects are iLTS, FRAYDO, and Orange rn.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And you're arguing that Mojoman is lieing about what that ability does after Irish discovered the ability through an investigative action?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

So Mojo did legitimately use Iron Armor N1.

Good points, actually.

##unvote

Depending on what happens, I'll either be leaving in 30 minutes or I'll be here for hammer. I'm a little bit more suspicious of iLTS than FRAYDO, if I'm being honest. I'm tempted to web FRAYDO, this time as a test on his behalf. Not going to do it right now, though.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So Mojo did legitimately use Iron Armor N1. What I found interesting was FRAYDO. You said you bodyguarded me, but shouldn't you have been redirected to ChopBam as well since he used Lightning Rod on me? Then that begs the question, how did ChopBam die if you used bodyguard on him?

Top suspects are iLTS, FRAYDO, and Orange rn.

I believe Chopbam targeted Louis, and due to how that action is resolved by Jeod, Chopbam could have targeted you instead of Orange targeting him.

Unless you know Chopbam targeted you for a fact.

35 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know what? If a defense materializes, then I'll just be overruled, so I'll stick to voting Mojo.  I think him and iLTS are not on the same team, so if we're wrong, just swing it back the other way.  I entrust everyone to be able to get this together :p

##Vote MojoMan

I have to go now and if you guys botch this I'm going to be severely disappointed.

33 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##vote Mojoman

10 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Good points, actually.

##unvote

Depending on what happens, I'll either be leaving in 30 minutes or I'll be here for hammer. I'm a little bit more suspicious of iLTS than FRAYDO, if I'm being honest. I'm tempted to web FRAYDO, this time as a test on his behalf. Not going to do it right now, though.

image.png.2d48110e6e7310bdb2731c1d707928fa.png

You guys remember that ChopBam also had an infinity stone? I bet he used the Time Stone himself so that we'd have another investigative action. This also means that Scum would probably have the Time Stone in addition to the Mind Stone.

And I'm assuming his lightning rod worked as a classic lightning rod does.

Players

Char.

Role

N1

N2

Current Stones

Alignment

Cat5

Dr. Strange

?

Died

Dead

None

Town

Shade

Yondu

Day Vig/Child

Stole Prepared Defenses

Blocked Chop

Nothing

Reality

Soul

Town

Irish

Stan Lee

Unlynchable Watcher Informat

Blocked

(Visited someone now)

Visit Someone

None

Town

Mojoman

Ultron?

Maybe Thanos

Some watcher hybrid ability

Iron Armor Irish

Iron Armor Shade

?

?

iLTS

Odin/Loki?

Maybe Thanos

Car Alarm

“Self Targeted”

Unknown

?

?

Louis

Nebula?

?

Nothing?

Redirected Orange to Irish

Passed Stone to Irish then ChopBam

Power

?

ChopBam

Drax

Lightning Rod

Targeted Shade

Blocked

Lightning Rod Irish

Died

None

Town

FRAYDO

Happy Hogan

Roleblocker

Bodyguard?

Roleblocked Irish

Didn’t roleblock Irish

Bodyguarded Irish

Didn’t get redirected to Chop?

?

?

Orange

Nick Fury

Maybe Thanos

Double Life

Some Hybrid ability

Soul Stone

Roleblocked?

“Not Shenanigan related” 

Passed Soul Stone to Shade

Other actions redirected to Irish then to ChopBam

?

?

Killing You

Spider-man

Maybe Thanos

Self Watcher

Day Roleblocker

“Didn’t target”

No one visited 

Unknown

No one visited

?

?

Brigitte

Captain Marvel?

?

Remove Inhibitor

Remove Inhibitor

Remove Inhibitor

?

?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wait, I think Shade did say it actually. Can't go back on mobile though. He mentioned that the stone he got from Irish was changed I think?

You probably should have started off by stating, I never said the Reality stone was drained, instead of trying to make an argument like this.

27 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You probably should have started off by stating, I never said the Reality stone was drained, instead of trying to make an argument like this.

I mean, if that's what I thought sure. But I think I do remember you saying the stone you got from Irish was "changed".