[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

8 minutes ago, Louis said:

Exxxxpplllaaaaaaiiinnnn

30b92814afe6f433aadfb30b71747cda.gif

Why I'm suspicious of iLTS claiming an ability to target Infinity Stones, when I know there's an action that basically drains power from them?

Which really doesn't sound like something you'd have in a game in addition to a thief ability. :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Why I'm suspicious of iLTS claiming an ability to target Infinity Stones, when I know there's an action that basically drains power from them?

Which really doesn't sound like something you'd have in a game in addition to a thief ability. :v

The only thing really making me refrain from wanting to change my vote is the fact you seem so unconcerned by all this :p

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But how do you ever expect to be a great actor if you don't put any passion into your lines :p

I can still use the stone, but it's lost one of the main effects it did have.

Which mostly leaves me wondering what the player who stole the energy from the Stone got out of it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Plus I really don't have high hopes of winning the game based on everything that's happened so far.

At most I'm expecting the game to realistically end during the next day or more likely the night phase after that.

That soon?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That soon?

We should have 2 Mafia and 7 Non-Mafia.

If we're lucky we only have 1 Neutral player for 6 Town remaining, or a 2 Neutral roles for 5 Town remaining.

If you lynch one Town today and NK another then that's 4-3 Town to 3-4 Non Town, and given the abilities we've seen so far, I'm assuming Mafia basically has the ability to get 1-2 extra votes during a day phase.

And then to counter that, well, how much information do we have pointing at Mafia?

Players that have claimed abilities: Mojoman, TheIrishaman, FRAYDO, Killing_You, Myself

Players who havn't claimed abilities: iLTS, OrangeP47, Brigitte, Louis

And these Infinity stones really give Mafia too many options of how to interfere with Town's already seemingly limited night actions.

Plus only really FRAYDO's, TheIrishman's and my own abilities have been confirmed in the first place.