[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

20 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

I have claimed all of my player-interactable abilities

I only recall you stating you have an ability called Inhibitor, and then haven't explained what it's used for.

Which the my interpretation is it hides/blocks your other abilities until you activate it so your abilities couldn't be targeted by Infinity Stones.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Seriously. We've got a guy who is unlynchable and acts like a third party/neutral. Yet a bunch of people are just tossing him infinity stones and protecting him?

Yeah, that kinda lowers my standing of Louis a bit, though it could just be newbie behavior in her case.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, that kinda lowers my standing of Louis a bit, though it could just be newbie behavior in her case.

I've been focused on Mojo today. Would you mind making a case against Louis? She is on my scum list, but Mojo ranks a bit higher for me.

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I only recall you stating you have an ability called Inhibitor, and then haven't explained what it's used for.

Which the my interpretation is it hides/blocks your other abilities until you activate it so your abilities couldn't be targeted by Infinity Stones.

I don't really want to provide additional information about my inhibitor ability, i understand that you're town aligned, however there are still more then just you and I

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've been focused on Mojo today. Would you mind making a case against Louis? She is on my scum list, but Mojo ranks a bit higher for me.

The problem is a lot of her behavior can be attributed to being a new player... maybe... I'm always overly generous in that case, so I'm not a good judge.  However, in short, she's claiming she redirected a kill from me, and I'm claiming I used no such action and was not redirected.  Shade got the stone, but as he's established if I'd used a second action that might not matter, so for the rest of you you really don't have much to go on other than resolving one of us, so it's kind of a counterclaim type situation.  Normally I'm not so OMGUS but Season 5 of Mafia Championship taught me to use it more as there actually is a time and place for it.  It's still possible something we don't know about is going on too, though.

Beyond that, I don't think Louis has actually explained their inherent role (claiming all of this was a stone), and has seemingly gotten a free pass for it.  Before this push on me they were one of the lower contributors too.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Louis

Would you mind explaining your role for us? The lynch is probably down to you or Mojo today.

I know you'd be biased for obvious reasons, but I'm still considering you too.  I was kind of hoping FRAYDO (It was FRAYDO, right?) would make more of a case though.

45 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

???

27 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Louis

Would you mind explaining your role for us? The lynch is probably down to you or Mojo today.

And explain what you want me to tell you and I will say it truthfully

Just now, Louis said:

???

We all basically think Irish is Neutral/TP, and thus probably we shouldn't give him the stones, but you wanted to.  I know you said you think he may be town, but we all disagree with that, and even you yourself allowed he might be neutral, so under that framework it's a clear bad move.

24 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I know you'd be biased for obvious reasons, but I'm still considering you too.  I was kind of hoping FRAYDO (It was FRAYDO, right?) would make more of a case though.

If I knew the details of the accusation I'd gladly defend myself. But I haven't seen FRAYDO expand on it at all.

Just now, Louis said:

???

And explain what you want me to tell you and I will say it truthfully

We would like the details of any actions your role has. For example, Mojoman claimed he could pass armor to somebody or track somebody. So just a brief summary of what you can do. That can help give us a bigger picture of what's going on.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We all basically think Irish is Neutral/TP, and thus probably we shouldn't give him the stones, but you wanted to.  I know you said you think he may be town, but we all disagree with that, and even you yourself allowed he might be neutral, so under that framework it's a clear bad move.

The only reason I was going to give it to him because I targeted him with the stone and I wanted to see if whoever killed him would get the stone off of him

But since chopbam died and it was passed to him, whoever killed him had the stone but that's just my probability

1 minute ago, Louis said:

The only reason I was going to give it to him because I targeted him with the stone and I wanted to see if whoever killed him would get the stone off of him

But since chopbam died and it was passed to him, whoever killed him had the stone but that's just my probability

Why did you think Irish would be killed?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I'm not claiming to be medic

And I only assumed he would die if I choose to use the stone on orange

So you suspected me from the start before all this happened, so maybe the theory now is just confirmation bias, perhaps?

file-2.thumb.jpeg.117cd980b605bffdecad1d731e79125c.jpeg

What the fuck is this translation? Ever since Holmes showed up it's been hilarious. Bravo to ScarletStudy.

Edit: On watching a subbed version of this episode, this is the actual translation. Wow.

2 hours ago, Louis said:

I'm not claiming to be medic

And I only assumed he would die if I choose to use the stone on orange

What are you claiming for your ability then?

Less details means you're more likely to be Scum, since it requires you to lie about your ability to make it seem more Town like.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Do you know who doens't have an investigative ability in this game though? Everyone who isn't Irish and Mojo...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Do you know who doens't have an investigative ability in this game though? Everyone who isn't Irish and Mojo...

I'm actually not too suspicious about the low count though, and feel that even TP/Neutral having it isn't necessarily moving things in a scum-balanced direction.  In part, because there's a way for me to get one.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm actually not too suspicious about the low count though, and feel that even TP/Neutral having it isn't necessarily moving things in a scum-balanced direction.  In part, because there's a way for me to get one.

By being visited by a player with an investigative ability?