[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Sunflower said:

Not even if they're a rebel?

We don't currently have a way of proving someone is a rebel. The forced vote today is to get a player to the wall and initiate the other gears of the game.

Just now, Jeod said:

Orange, you're forgetting your place. I've stated already that we won't be eliminating anyone today. There's no need to yet.

I don't think you'll be able to swing that, even if you got the cooperation of everyone that was online.  It surrenders initiative to the rebels, too, which I've outlined at least twice why that's bad.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I don't agree with that, eliminating a person with narrow down who the rebels are and I agree about Voe, but at the same time I don't want to vote for him because he might come back and bite us in the ass but I'm down to vote somebody

I dont think anyone can come back from the wall, living and breathing anyways.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

We don't currently have a way of proving someone is a rebel. The forced vote today is to get a player to the wall and initiate the other gears of the game.

Now that I'd be more inclined to vote on.

Just now, rubeci said:

I dont think anyone can come back from the wall, living and breathing anyways.

They're banned from owning resources, and I believe they can't have any army anymore either.

So probably something like an advisory position to a player if they abandoned their post?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I"m assuming you're not actually against being voted to the wall @rubeci?

##Vote Rubeci

You are wrong, i am in favor of voting someone to no one though.

And to have any chance left of not being sent to the wall you force me to ##vote Retaliation now.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You know, with Orange being against rubeci and countering with Retaliation, and then being "okay" with my alternartive, I feel reassured.

Let's not forget that when I woke up today I voted rubeci but then realized something wasn't quite right with Retal voting him :p

You act like you already know his faction. If you had defended rubeci then, though, you'd have been in the spotlight. In fact, even now you don't defend him but deflect to others.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You know, with Orange being against rubeci and countering with Retaliation, and then being "okay" with my alternartive, I feel reassured.

And we are back at moods and feelings!

Since some seem oddly afraid of voting Voe, what option besides Retaliation is there?

Just now, Jeod said:

You act like you already know his faction. If you had defended rubeci then, though, you'd have been in the spotlight. In fact, even now you don't defend him but deflect to others.

I mean, it's a tiered list.  As rubeci said, there's not really a good defense of him because the case against him is just random feelings.  That's why I don't buy it, and thus why on a stack he's at the bottom of the pile, and Retal is at the top of the pile. I'm taking from the top of the pile, simple as that.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Hopefully PrettyReckless starts contributing more.... my main reason for not suspecting them right now is that I don't think someone who's inactive would have joined the rebellion. >.>

Tbh I forgot they existed.

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Hopefully PrettyReckless starts contributing more.... my main reason for not suspecting them right now is that I don't think someone who's inactive would have joined the rebellion. >.>

Most of the mafia world takes the view that scum are low posters, because people hate being mafia and have trouble with it.  I disagree, but eh, it might have merit.  For now I don't think they are either, for the same reason as you though, but yes, more activity, from them and Irish please!

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Most of the mafia world takes the view that scum are low posters, because people hate being mafia and have trouble with it.  I disagree, but eh, it might have merit.  For now I don't think they are either, for the same reason as you though, but yes, more activity, from them and Irish please!

I didn't really mean their post count. But just feel like it takes more engagement in the game to decide to rebel. Could be wrong tho!

Low posting to me means nothing, but just for today. Because choosing to remain loyal doesn't give any new perks to talk about or be excited about. There's no motivation to stay active until you can contribute for yourself. That's why I've been thinking rebels would be a little active but not super active.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Irish hasn't made a chart.... probably a rebel actually ;)

In all fairness, I don't think most of us are planning on revealing enough information for someone to make a chart.

Today's allies could pretty easily become tomorrow's enemies.

Just now, Sunflower said:

He's pretty high on my suspects list actually.

Part of me would not be opposed to a switch to him as a hero shot, but eh, he really hasn't done enough for me to actually develop and actual read.

Just now, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, I don't think most of us are planning on revealing enough information for someone to make a chart.

Today's allies could pretty easily become tomorrow's enemies.

I don't blame people for being cagey, but some people have revealed House and/or religion.  That's enough for a proto chart at least.

Just now, Jeod said:

Still deflecting from rubeci.

If someone would make an actual case on him, maybe I could offer an actual defense of him :p