[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, I see the factors, the math just works out for Retal.  My math is better than your math.  In the end though I'm not going to complain too loudly though, because it's YOUR funeral, so it's no skin off my nose.

Sounds like heresy.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I feel like Voe was sneaky and stayed loyalist to punish us if he went back to lynch voe day 1 meta.

I was thinking that too when he was complaining about not being the hand (could have been smoke & mirrors tho). 

But he's probably going to be a thorn in our sides eventually, and I wouldn't shed any tears for a Lannister.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I was thinking that too when he was complaining about not being the hand (could have been smoke & mirrors tho). 

But he's probably going to be a thorn in our sides eventually, and I wouldn't shed any tears for a Lannister.

Killing him now for when he inevitably betrays us later is an angle I had not considered.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We don't know the full range of what he can do, but we know he can explicitly abandon his post later at least.

What happens if someone abbandons their post, will they still be alive and ingame?

Just now, Louis said:

What happens if someone abbandons their post, will they still be alive and ingame?

Well they'll still be alive and in game presumably, but what exactly it means we don't know.  I assume they're still independent, and likely will be screwing with whatever the rest of us are trying to do at that moment, so I presume, basically, if we send Voe to the wall, that that's not the end of him.

Just now, Louis said:

Ah okay, so we can either send him to the wall, risking the fact that he might abandon his post or actually kill him? Correct?

Yeah but killing him there's a fight, and he claims to have a large army...

Just now, Louis said:

By fight do you mean all of us have to fight him? Or the king's army?

The royal army invades but it's backed up by the loyalist house forces so the casualties are spread around, or so Verti said.

Just now, Louis said:

Sounds complex

Basically, if we straight up eliminate Voe, our army strength is going to take a big hit, especially if he actually turns out to be loyalist.  Sending him to the wall all of that will be fine, but he might come back to bite us in the ass later anyway, and knowing him he'll probably be pretty pissed off, so...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though if he's actually a rebel....

Hugh, that sounds like complex or something. And the easiest way to avoid any potential problems would be to require more proof before eliminating someone, but then we'd also need an option to vote no lynch when we had insufficient proof, and Verti basically banned that option.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, that sounds like complex or something. And the easiest way to avoid any potential problems would be to require more proof before eliminating someone, but then we'd also need an option to vote no lynch when we had insufficient proof, and Verti basically banned that option.

I don't agree with that, eliminating a person with narrow down who the rebels are and I agree about Voe, but at the same time I don't want to vote for him because he might come back and bite us in the ass but I'm down to vote somebody

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

*world's smallest violin*