[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That situation specifically applied to the first King, since their was bound to be an initial Rebellion, even if Verti would have forced players to join it.

Take a good look at who is left to be king and tell me that there won’t be more rebellions. Your meddling has gone far enough.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Take a good look at who is left to be king and tell me that there won’t be more rebellions. Your meddling has gone far enough.

There is literally only three players left in the entire game capable of rebelling.

Actual Independents don't have that option.

Just now, Shade939 said:

And what does that mean for the independents then, that really just want to hold unto the holding they already have on the right side of the wall?

Don’t act like you speak for us.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And what does that mean for the independents then, that really just want to hold unto the holding they already have on the right side of the wall?

Depends on if I can find out a way to revive Sunflower or not.  Sadly I've hit the end of my tech tree without gaining such an ability, but if someone else wanted to offer up such a power...

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You’ve alienated the first kingdom by rebelling. You’ve alienated the night watch when given a chance for redemption. You’re alone and not even rubeci cares about you.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Don’t act like you speak for us.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Depends on if I can find out a way to revive Sunflower or not.  Sadly I've hit the end of my tech tree without gaining such an ability, but if someone else wanted to offer up such a power...

First her holding has to be cleaned of filth. I’ll find out what my third religion power is next night.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, you realize that the debate was to either kill Sunflower as the Hand or to go after you since you couldn't be converted. And I figured you'd be more willing to betray the King than Sunflower.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Are you sure you have faith actions? I never built the structure that let us use them.

I don’t, I figured I needed to join one of the categories first.

Also, you realize that the debate was to either kill Sunflower as the Hand or to go after you since you couldn't be converted. And I figured you'd be more willing to betray the King than Sunflower.

Once a scum always a scum.

Like I said a few times, we could have both been convinced :p