[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Jeod said:

Yep, another verti game where your strategy and decisions are an illusion because scum will continue to outnumber you no matter what in the end. Typical. 

Yeah, things could have definitely been less stacked against whoever become the First King in game.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yep, another verti game where your strategy and decisions are an illusion because scum will continue to outnumber you no matter what in the end. Typical.

It's also a reflection of our players, as only I and perhaps Sunflower have enough honor and resolve to stay loyal no matter the circumstances. Everyone else will pick to betray when they think it suits them.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's also a reflection of our players, as only I and perhaps Sunflower have enough honor and resolve to stay loyal no matter the circumstances. Everyone else will pick to betray when they think it suits them.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I’m not so stubborn that I’ll prolong a game that I was destined to lose from the start.

I was referring to Orange. I'm the only ally you have at the moment. And not a particularly good one since I probably shouldn't vote against my new neighbor.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was referring to Orange. I'm the only ally you have at the moment. And not a particularly good one since I probably shouldn't vote against my new neighbor.

I'm simply complying with the King's wishes.

What is your position right now? I know you're probably powerless to stop this, but I've been under the impression that you've been working with Shade/Rubeci.

Yeah, there's this thing called Winter, where a massive army of Zombies tries to kill everyone...

Yes, yes, I know the necromorphs are coming. And it's going to happen at the same time the king is overthrown. It's like it was designed to happen that way.

Not really, I think the King was supposed to be overthrown much sooner than he was now, since Royals houses were a different alignment from the King.

I suppose, if we didn't nail the rebels quickly and consecutively, it would have happened sooner. 

What are you talking about? The Rebels literally went out of their way to out themselves to try and convince everyone to vote up the King so it wouldn't get to this point?

Yes. It's like we're repeating the same argument because everything in this game feels futile.

Yeah, that's why I'm assuming the real game only starts to place once Winter arrives, and everything we're currently going though is just a pre-game.

6 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Destiny did not lose you the good will of certain independent factions and their probably deciding vote.

i.e. Acting against the only goal actually given to me.

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, that's why I'm assuming the real game only starts to place once Winter arrives, and everything we're currently going though is just a pre-game.

I did not sign up for a "pregame".