[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

Can't revive them if they're converted into zombies...

I can imagine such an event would cause a funny internal conflict.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Religion, and TBH the action doesn't seem to care where the troops went, just that you don't have them any more.

So that is Lord of Light Tier 2, right? I am sure it would be of interest to everyone to hear more about Tier 3. ;)

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

(Jeod and Cat 5 already know, and are cool with it, I just want to toy with you guys a bit more)

Maybe this is a good day to vote down the king. The current leadership seems to grow cruel and only serving self-interest.

1 hour ago, rubeci said:

Maybe this is a good day to vote down the king. The current leadership seems to grow cruel and only serving self-interest.

Hugh, based on the rate of troops switching, we should actually have two rebels in game shouldn't we?

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, based on the rate of troops switching, we should actually have two rebels in game shouldn't we?

That would leave only the king and the hand as the two remaining loyals agains four rebels or independent houses.

##vote Jeod

14 minutes ago, rubeci said:

That would leave only the king and the hand as the two remaining loyals agains four rebels or independent houses.

##vote Jeod

So it would, but that's not necessarily the case, and if we eliminate the King then it would take another day phase before another King would be choose, and I'm certain Winter will begin next day phase. Although that does have the benefit of possibly eliminating every rebel from the game considering we should be at endgame with Winter about to hit, so the Royal and Rebel forces are effectively combined together into one united force.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Did you ever go to tier 2, and are you planning on going to the next tier?

Yeah, not like I have anything else I can do with FP now is there? I'm still trying to see if I can get some better actions to use.

24 minutes ago, Louis said:

Well I'm out ##Jeod

For self preservation and because I'm willing to take my vote back to negotiate, winter is coming and I'd rather live to help everyone out.

Jeod if you kill me now you will lose to winter

Sorry but my effort level has reached 0.