[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Longer version is by joining up with him I unlocked new night action for him,, so instead of attacking the wall, he can climb over it to invade a holding instead, so we moved into one of the completely vacant houses, and I'm now the Independent Lord Of Dragonstone.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I wouldn't mind getting put at the wall at this stage. The only question is would you rather hit the one of the original two rebels instead?

Voe might have converted you.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

I was not an original rebel. I was converted just the night prior.

Oh, in that case I wonder if it works like a cult and they all die when the leader dies.

##vote Louis

For science.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

Because we might actually need a Rebel in a game to command the Rebel army for Winter, instead of most of them standing around being incapable of doing anything as independents...

Thanks for giving confirmation that he isn't a rebel. He's also my new Hand. Say hi, Orange. @Category 5 Hurricane what was your first night action last night?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

Because we might actually need a Rebel in a game to command the Rebel army for Winter, instead of most of them standing around being incapable of doing anything as independents...

Trying to set a record for the most nonsensical thing you've ever said?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The independent army is greater than the rebel army currently, too.

Those are player controlled units though, without a Rebel to lead them you'd lose half the entire Rebel army as an effective force, and basically give an easy way for the White Walkers to convert them to their army.

The TP is about to arrive though, and their goal should be to kill everything in game.

And I think they're the real focus of the game.

I'm a wizard, and eliminating my use of powers would be very bad for us.

The TP is about to arrive though, and their goal should be to kill everything in game.

And I think they're the real focus of the game.

I think I'll defer to my win condition over the advice of the guy who just invaded Sunflower's old stomping grounds.