[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Louis said:

I'm moreso just frustrated, but also very happy that Orange town read me for awhile

So you were rebel all along? I mean to be fair, I didn't have any scum meta on you.  You can just be the way you are all the time, which tbh is probably optimal, for you, at least.  That's why we have so much trouble with Shade.  His town game is the same as his scum game, so we never know when he's truly dangerous.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you were rebel all along? I mean to be fair, I didn't have any scum meta on you.  You can just be the way you are all the time, which tbh is probably optimal, for you, at least.  That's why we have so much trouble with Shade.  His town game is the same as his scum game, so we never know when he's truly dangerous.

The trick is to act exactly like you think I would. :v

Plus it helps that the Rebels weren't actually Mafia this game since they only needed to target the King, so you're really not that different from the Royals actually.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The trick is to act exactly like you think I would. :v

Plus it helps that the Rebels weren't actually Mafia this game since they only needed to target the King, so you're really not that different from the Royals actually.

I mean, in a way, I'm the same way.  That's why you guys scum read me every single game, regardless of what I am, I assume :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, in a way, I'm the same way.  That's why you guys scum read me every single game, regardless of what I am, I assume :p

You remember that time insisted that the Mafia had been eliminated so you decided to become a power hungry politician instead...

Haha, yes I am rebel, I'm coming out I can't handle the pressure anymore or the damage that I've received, but to say the least Verti said that Win will come earlier for some players. 

And I'm willing to help Jeod stay king and be able to negotiate and help everyone before we get to Win because royals won't get my holdings, Cat5 will.

Just now, Louis said:

Haha, yes I am rebel, I'm coming out I can't handle the pressure anymore or the damage that I've received, but to say the least Verti said that Win will come earlier for some players. 

And I'm willing to help Jeod stay king and be able to negotiate and help everyone before we get to Win because royals won't get my holdings, Cat5 will.

I meant from the start, I know that you are now :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm an independent player behind the wall? I think I have the highest odds out of everyone in game of surviving right now you know. :p

I have a night kill and I might just use it on you for fun ;)

50 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, well. You have, and continue to, give me reason to view you as the most dangerous person in this type of game. There is never a time when you are not trying to find a way to position yourself over all others.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, well. You have, and continue to, give me reason to view you as the most dangerous person in this type of game. There is never a time when you are not trying to find a way to position yourself over all others.

You have to admit though, my revelation sure seems to have shut up Shade :v