[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Irish was the last rebel. Someone was made a rebel via RNG, which Orange wouldn't be protected from.

No there were still rebels, we had three at one point pretty sure, and they converted someone else.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

No there were still rebels, we had three at one point pretty sure, and they converted someone else.

They couldn't have converted when shade "died' because you don't die until the start of the next day. I don't think they were weak enough to convert someone.

The impression I've gotten from Shade in the doc and Irish here is that the only rebel was Shade the first day.

They couldn't have converted when shade "died' because you don't die until the start of the next day. I don't think they were weak enough to convert someone.

The impression I've gotten from Shade in the doc and Irish here is that the only rebel was Shade the first day.

If Irish really was the last rebel, I'd suspect we'd PUBLICLY get a chance to start the next rebellion rather than skipping right to RNG is the thing.  We'd definitely be told if we got the last rebel.  I furthermore wouldn't trust Shade further than I can throw him.  He's very clearly still pulling for team rebel.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The number of Independent forces did not change.

And I'm confused how you can say that there are no rebels left when their forces increased 6504 even while losing TheIrishman.

I assume they recruited someone, there is no indication rebels can gain troops without recruiting.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If Irish really was the last rebel, I'd suspect we'd PUBLICLY get a chance to start the next rebellion rather than skipping right to RNG is the thing.  We'd definitely be told if we got the last rebel.  I furthermore wouldn't trust Shade further than I can throw him.  He's very clearly still pulling for team rebel.

I mean that was the crux of Irish's lynch Jeod argument. That if he wasn't deposed and all rebels are dead, Royalists would be force converted by Vert until Jeod was killed or everyone else was dead.

It's not like he hasn't done this before. That was basically how the star wars game ended up.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I furthermore wouldn't trust Shade further than I can throw him.  He's very clearly still pulling for team rebel.

He supposedly got lost in an expedition. If he ran from the wall back to the rebels, i'd think he'd be once again listed as a contender to the throne (ie appear in the votecount).

I mean that was the crux of Irish's lynch Jeod argument. That if he wasn't deposed and all rebels are dead, Royalists would be force converted by Vert until Jeod was killed or everyone else was dead.

It's not like he hasn't done this before. That was basically how the star wars game ended up.

Even if that's the case, not knowing when there's 0 rebels is so absurd I refuse to entertain that notion.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

He supposedly got lost in an expedition. If he ran from the wall back to the rebels, i'd think he'd be once again listed as a contender to the throne (ie appear in the votecount).

I wouldn't necessarily say *that*, I'm just saying, he's pulling for team rebel regardless of what he's actually *supposed* to be doing.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is, however, the odd thing that we still had 500 income. That's still a sign of 5 loyalists, yes?

Income is based on the number of holdings (?) and not players, so it's most likely Irishman's castle being now in Jeod's ownership.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Even if that's the case, not knowing when there's 0 rebels is so absurd I refuse to entertain that notion.

I wouldn't necessarily say *that*, I'm just saying, he's pulling for team rebel regardless of what he's actually *supposed* to be doing.

IE playing against wincon.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Income is based on the number of holdings (?) and not players, so it's most likely Irishman's castle being now in Jeod's ownership.

Wait is this right?

House Capital / Lands Character Faction Player
Greyjoy Pyke / Iron Islands Euron Greyjoy Loyal (King) Jeod
Free Folk Lands beyond the Wall Tormund Giantsbane Independent rubeci
Arryn The Eyrie / The Vale Robin Arryn Loyal (Wall) Retaliation
Stark Winterfell / The North Leaf Rebel (Wall?) Shade939
Targaryen Dragonstone Daenerys Loyal (Hand) Sunflower
Baratheon Storm's End / Stormlands Bronn Rebel TheIrishman
Lannister Casterly Rock / Westerlands ??? Rebel??? Voe???
Martell Sunspear / Dorne ??? Loyal??? Category 5 Hurricane???
Tully Riverrun / Riverlands ??? Rebel??? Louis???
Tyrell Highgarden / The Reach ??? Loyal??? OrangeP47???

Had to make a table for myself to keep track, so why not share it.

Assuming there are two rebels left its a 50/50 choice.

Just now, rubeci said:
House Capital / Lands Character Faction Player
Greyjoy Pyke / Iron Islands Euron Greyjoy Loyal (King) Jeod
Free Folk Lands beyond the Wall Tormund Giantsbane Independent rubeci
Arryn The Eyrie / The Vale Robin Arryn Loyal (Wall) Retaliation
Stark Winterfell / The North Leaf Rebel (Wall?) Shade939
Targaryen Dragonstone Daenerys Loyal (Hand) Sunflower
Baratheon Storm's End / Stormlands Bronn Rebel TheIrishman
Lannister Casterly Rock / Westerlands ??? Rebel??? Voe???
Martell Sunspear / Dorne ??? Loyal??? Category 5 Hurricane???
Tully Riverrun / Riverlands ??? Rebel??? Louis???
Tyrell Highgarden / The Reach ??? Loyal??? OrangeP47???

Had to make a table for myself to keep track, so why not share it.

Assuming there are two rebels left its a 50/50 choice.

I'm admitted Tully.

16 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm also in a doc with Jeod, but I don't think he actually cares enough about the game anymore to take notice.

I actually wasn't notified of that.

Note: I think I've made a mistake concerning the royal income, since Storm's End was destroyed and not properly captured. So 40 /400 instead of 50/500. Since it's only 100 gold and 10 provisions I'll just change it for next day...

Mafia Edit: Storm's End not Dragonstone