Jump to content

How possible?


Jezerniczky István
 Share

Recommended Posts

I find it strange that a big one is an orbit on his middle (there is mobile radar nowhere) from afar notice and they fire at me while I am invisible. The other one, that a full tank (T-62) at which vitality and an armour are a centurion with 1 shooting take. Increasingly better disturbance this during a game, because I hate the cheaters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2020 at 5:41 PM, Jezerniczky István said:

I find it strange that a big one is an orbit on his middle (there is mobile radar nowhere) from afar notice and they fire at me while I am invisible. The other one, that a full tank (T-62) at which vitality and an armour are a centurion with 1 shooting take. Increasingly better disturbance this during a game, because I hate the cheaters

Hello! Welcome to W3D Hub.

If I may ask, what is your native language? Your english is good! But we may be able to better help you if we can find an additional person who speaks both languages, for added clarity.

Thank you for your report, and hopefully we can help :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest, I find it strange that a big one is an orbit on his middle all the time.  The weird thing is, I'm from afar notice and they fire at me while I am invisible. 

So, in conclusion; my vitality and armour are a centurion with 1 shooting take. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, Einstein said:

Hello! Welcome to W3D Hub.

If I may ask, what is your native language? Your english is good! But we may be able to better help you if we can find an additional person who speaks both languages, for added clarity.

Thank you for your report, and hopefully we can help :)

Sorry Im hungarian. My problem not heavy: Im invisible, but see me. And full healt and armored t-62 dead a centurion tank 1 shoot- its impossible. Thats it...

And now today again: im invisible, but everybody see me. Why sense buy stealth soldier?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2020 at 3:19 PM, Jezerniczky István said:

Sorry Im hungarian. My problem not heavy: Im invisible, but see me. And full healt and armored t-62 dead a centurion tank 1 shoot- its impossible. Thats it...

And now today again: im invisible, but everybody see me. Why sense buy stealth soldier?!

Interim Apex has a system where tanks have weakspots in their armor like in real life. For example the rear armor means you take like 10% more damage if you get shot there. The is exaggerated on some vehicles. This means if you land an extremely lucky shot as a 105mm Centurion into the middle turret ring you can 1 shot the tank.

Also if you're invisible or think you are, check your radar constantly if you're being shot at for no reason. If there is a red dot where you are, that means you are being detected by an MSA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...