[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So I have to leave in about an hour and am pretty ambivilent on current options, but as always, would like at least an option.  Someone else do some work and try to convince me for a change.

I would like to lynch someone, but I don't want to be the one who lynches them, so can someone else do it for me?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I would like to lynch someone, but I don't want to be the one who lynches them, so can someone else do it for me?

Other than your stupid argument with Jeod I'm literally the only one doing anything here.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It doesn't work unless you can make an argument for the lynch in the first place and it's not completely random.

Which is why I'm hoping somebody else has an argument that can convince me there's somebody that deserves it!

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Which is why I'm hoping somebody else has an argument that can convince me there's somebody that deserves it!

To be frank, Jeod made a terrible Town gambit that only really works if he's trying to get a free day action in. But he's also one of the more active players.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

To be frank, Jeod made a terrible Town gambit that only really works if he's trying to get a free day action in. But he's also one of the more active players.

I do have trouble seeing Jeod's mindset as coming from a town place, but the thing is, he's arguing with you.  If it was anyone else it'd probably be a dead giveaway, but with the argument he put being against you I can see him drinking his own coolaid which makes me hesitant.

Yeah, I'm not on the "lynch someone because I wanna" train. I'd rather have a decent reason.

##vote nolynch

I do agree that D1 lynches can be helpful, but frankly with little to go off of outside of Jeod doing a thing he said he was gonna do before the game started (please correct me if I'm wrong here), I'd rather not take a shot in the dark. And on that note, I'm not keen on letting a single stray vote decide the day end.

Honestly, the only train that could probably gain steam against no lynch is Jeod, and I think I just talked myself out of it.

So while I'm not *happy* about no wagonomics, I suppose there's worse things in the world.

As tempting as it is to just not vote in the hopes something "interesting" swings while I'm away, there's also the equal chance something "dumb" swings, so I'll actually vote no lynch, as much as I personally loathe to do so in no CYOR games.

##Vote No Lynch

Number one dumb thing:  As soon as I leave everyone voting me up when I can no longer respond then I die:  It's happened like twice on MU, including once in champs, and why I'm generally not keen to telegraph when I'll be away at hammer there anymore.