[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So Jeod, if you're planning on shooting Shade right out of the gate at SoD, can you maybe not? Even if theoretically it may be a good idea (maybe), there are possibly *even better* ideas and we should probably discuss it.

You saying you’re protecting me or do you just think I’m not the kill target?

Day 3

Your hopes that tonight were peaceful when you find the body of an Arbiter next to a fruit stand. Inspection reveals it's Killing_You's body and he was an an Arbites Regulator aligned with the militia!

On his body you find

Equipment:

• Riot Shield: Improves armor save by 1.
  • Reports of MTPI: Gives the ##Check Reports ability which returns who target player visited that night (AKA tracker).
Weapon Type Strength Armor Pen Damage Abilities Ammo
Power Maul Melee +3 -1 1 - 1/1

Player Vote                   
KIlling_You DEAD
Shade None
Orange None
Jeodude None
Anon Kat DEAD
FRAYDO None
Jeod DEAD
Mojoman DEAD
Category 5 None
Vote Lead None

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Day 3

Your hopes that tonight were peaceful when you find the body of an Arbiter next to a fruit stand. Inspection reveals it's Killing_You's body and he was an an Arbites Regulator aligned with the militia!

On his body you find

Equipment:

• Riot Shield: Improves armor save by 1.
  • Reports of MTPI: Gives the ##Check Reports ability which returns who target player visited that night (AKA tracker).
Weapon Type Strength Armor Pen Damage Abilities Ammo
Power Maul Melee +3 -1 1 - 1/1

Player Vote                   
KIlling_You DEAD
Shade None
Orange None
Jeodude None
Anon Kat DEAD
FRAYDO None
Jeod DEAD
Mojoman DEAD
Category 5 None
Vote Lead None

But what about my appeal?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Which still isn't exactly fair in it's own rights.

Boo hoo. You’ve pulled a bunch of scummy stunts this game and if you’re actually town then scum are probably Cat5 and FRAYDO.

Game Over

Shade the Eldar Ranger is torn to ribbons by Jeodude's attack.

Player Vote                   
KIlling_You DEAD
Shade DEAD
Orange Militia
Jeodude IRS
Anon Kat DEAD
FRAYDO Miltia
Jeod DEAD
Mojoman DEAD
Category 5 IRS
Winner IRS

Category 5 swiftly apprehends the remaining miltia members as payment for his kabal's services. With all militia forces taken out Precipice officially finds itself under new management. One that is supposedly firmly under the thumb of imperial authority...

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You know, in defense of “fairness” etc I think Coollrock would have done the same actions I chose to do.

It was absolutely the correct play because coolrock would have had a 90+% to kill a 1 wound player and just end the game.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I feel like I should put up some post game thoughts but I don't know where to start.

Town mostly tore itself apart.

As suspicious as Category 5 was, it still didn't preclude the lack of activity from other Town players hiding their motives.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I feel like I should put up some post game thoughts but I don't know where to start.

Tbh if I had gone with intuition and pushed for Cat5 I wonder if shade would have joined the vote.

Just now, Shade939 said:

As suspicious as Category 5 was, it still didn't preclude the lack of activity from other Town players hiding their motives.

You kept searching for motives when for the most part there were none to find. I was vanilla. No powers, no abilities, and faced with an annoying you. You took the focus away from scumhunting.

Just now, Jeod said:

You kept searching for motives when for the most part there were none to find. I was vanilla. No powers, no abilities, and faced with an annoying you. You took the focus away from scumhunting.

You spent the entire game trying to get me to shoot you.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm thinking more about the mechanics of the game itself. Cat5 did a good job to try and make the game winnable with an inactive partner I feel. He got a bit lucky with not dying to Orange/Mojo along the way however.

He got very lucky when you managed to kill Jeod through toughness 4 and a 3+ save.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm thinking more about the mechanics of the game itself. Cat5 did a good job to try and make the game winnable with an inactive partner I feel. He got a bit lucky with not dying to Orange/Mojo along the way however.

He got very lucky when you managed to kill Jeod through toughness 4 and a 3+ save.

That's because you have to aim your shot and snipe them, you can't just randomly shoot at your target and hope you hit.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's because you have to aim your shot and snipe them, you can't just randomly shoot at your target and hope you hit.

I'd argue it's more important for a sniper to make sure they're killing who they need to kill :v

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I think even if I died, CoolJeod would have coasted to victory. I think I would have gotten what I wanted either way.