Jump to content

CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over


TheIrishman
 Share

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938
 
There are 3/3 votes cast

Recommended Posts

Day Three

You all awake to a bright and beautiful sunrise, only to be shaken as another body turns up.

iLikeToFRAYDO has been found dead. He was a Riot Trooper with a Death Note

Grenfell Tower fire: Riot police protect firemen with shields in blaze |  Metro News

...after picking up the death note and trying to look through it, suddenly it bursts into small but powerful blaze. It seems there was a self-destruct feature.

Through some more thorough searching, you find him to be Third Party!

The game is in LYLO. Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Also, I opted not to hide behind anyone last night to minimize the chance of a double kill, plus it'd allow Cat5 to cop me if he so desired.

But it's not very hidery to not ##cower every night!

18 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@ Retaliation , assuming someone isn't going to just murder someone before the day is over.

Want to explain your counter cop claim for Category 5?

I am not only a one time use ability name day cop, I am also an unlimited use ability name night cop (day action causes one night cooldown however)!!!1!

Incidentally I used it on KY last night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

But it's not very hidery to not ##cower every night!

I am not only a one time use ability name day cop, I am also an unlimited use ability name night cop (day action causes one night cooldown however)!!!1!

Incidentally I used it on KY last night.

What can I say? Dave decided to be brave.

Also, that is the name of my action, so props for getting that right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

What can I say? Dave decided to be brave.

Also, that is the name of my action, so props for getting that right.

Between you and Cat5, hider was a role I felt would be pretty easy to check even with only seeing the ability name.

Since I'm pretty sure the scum team is Cat5 and Chopbam at this point, I'd like to ask you if it feels off that neither the cop or confirmed town player were killed last night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Retaliation said:

Between you and Cat5, hider was a role I felt would be pretty easy to check even with only seeing the ability name.

Since I'm pretty sure the scum team is Cat5 and Chopbam at this point, I'd like to ask you if it feels off that neither the cop or confirmed town player were killed last night.

Actually not only that but they killed the one player cat5 had no read on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Beware gifts from strangers.

While I do have some surprises for Scum set up now, that is not one of them.

Hmm I thought that item was from you. It's doesn't seem to fit any of the dead players flavor though so maybe it's chopbam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Retaliation said:

Hmm I thought that item was from you. It's doesn't seem to fit any of the dead players flavor though so maybe it's chopbam?

In all fairness, that might be FRAYDO's deathnote for all I know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Between you and Cat5, hider was a role I felt would be pretty easy to check even with only seeing the ability name.

Since I'm pretty sure the scum team is Cat5 and Chopbam at this point, I'd like to ask you if it feels off that neither the cop or confirmed town player were killed last night.

 

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Actually not only that but they killed the one player cat5 had no read on.

That's a good point. I fully expected one of them to be dead last night. My only issue is that Cat5 was pairing me with iLTF, so I'm not sure why he'd set that up only to have it immediately shattered. That said, you do raise a good point.

##unvote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

 

That's a good point. I fully expected one of them to be dead last night. My only issue is that Cat5 was pairing me with iLTF, so I'm not sure why he'd set that up only to have it immediately shattered. That said, you do raise a good point.

##unvote

Yeah killing Shade or me would have made more sense. It's possible that there's a cat5/Shade team and they're manipulating Chopbam. I don't think it could have been predicted that I'd cop you and back off. More information is needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I did not realize hiders could be town. I'd been assuming you were neutral but would side with town anyway because you seem to always side with town when neutral/TP (hate you <3).

I think it's because I genuinely have more fun as town/town sided. I like the detective angle far more than lying and trying to hide (though I do also enjoy the occasional mischievous TP that can work with town and still do their own thing).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shade939 said:

Hugh, I suddenly feel important.

So we have Category 5 and Chopbam vs. Retaliation and Killing_You.

And I'm the odd man out.

Jesus Murphy, man. Retal voted me up at the last minute, putting me at 50/50 for the chopping block. How can you possibly rationalize us as scrum partners, even as a hypothetical?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Jesus Murphy, man. Retal voted me up at the last minute, putting me at 50/50 for the chopping block. How can you possibly rationalize us as scrum partners, even as a hypothetical?

Because it would be more amusing watching you argue Category 5 than deciding to straight up vote him up for his obvious day action yesterday. :v

How many players would that have killed if Orange hadn't won the tie then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...