CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right. Well. What do you think, ChopBam?

I think I just got home from work.

LYLO at 5 players means two scum remaining. This I am certain of. I'll take a hint from everyone else and also ignore the fact that a third party died in the night.

I'm convinced KY is town, and that he is not teamed up with Retaliation.

I had a weird feeling yesterday when you told KY after he made a list post that it's a general scum meta, and then a day later you made a list post, where Retaliation and Shade are excused from being teamed with KY due to tied vote, but then you only mentioned your confidence being shook in Shade being town if FRAYDO/KY aren't the scum team. Why not Retaliation also?

On 9/9/2021 at 2:12 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

List posts like this are a general scum meta

10 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Category5 - Claimed cop, you can believe me or not.

ChopBam - Cleared town, should my claim be believed and accurate.

FRAYDO - Almost blank slate.

Killing_You - can only be scum if teamed with FRAYDO (or myself or ChopBam if I am believed to be lying)

Retaliation - can't be teamed with KY due to tied vote.

Shade939 - can't be teamed with KY due to tied vote.

From where I stand, I think the only plausible scum team is FRAYDO/KY. Otherwise I'd have to shake up my confidence in Shade being town or my result on ChopBam being correct.

It's a fair point, and I considered that even while making it. The reason why I included everybody, rather than just suspects, however, is because it was basically all related to the vote and how by process of elimination that should have suggested a KY/iLTF scum team. I needed to show my work. Not sure why the scum team decided to remove that possibility for me, but so it did. Actually, I have a guess why.

As far as Retaliation goes, if I hadn't decided to put you as the vote leader and followed, I would have actually pushed Retaliation instead during D2, or would have voted KY over Orange. 

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's a fair point, and I considered that even while making it. The reason why I included everybody, rather than just suspects, however, is because it was basically all related to the vote and how by process of elimination that should have suggested a KY/iLTF scum team. I needed to show my work. Not sure why the scum team decided to remove that possibility for me, but so it did. Actually, I have a guess why.

As far as Retaliation goes, if I hadn't decided to put you as the vote leader and followed, I would have actually pushed Retaliation instead during D2, or would have voted KY over Orange. 

I think you did a fair bit more than vote though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

@ Category 5 Hurricane , can you reuse that ability? Because now would seem like the opportune time for a Cop to use a day kill wouldn't it?

I can, and given that it's LYLO there is no reason for me not to. (There is also almost no reason to bother, either.)

##GrimReaper

It isn't a daykill, though. 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I can, and given that it's LYLO there is no reason for me not to. (There is also almost no reason to bother, either.)

##GrimReaper

Doesn't it kill your target even if they aren't the majority lynch though?

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##GrimReaper

You assume that FRAYDO didn't set up a delayed kill with the death note though?

That's probably my biggest gripe at the moment, I don't know if someone is just going to randomly drop dead or not..

A day kill could be town-aligned or mafia-aligned, and I have no reason to suspect KY was lying when he claimed bulletproof. My question now is, since GrimReaper is not a day kill, who has the day kill that KY is protected against? Would it exist on one of the dead players, or someone still in play? If it's on any mafia member (all of whom are still in play), why don't they just use it now to end the game? I'm leaning toward it being on one of the dead players or one of the living town players.

As an aside, whenever anyone says "iLTF," I don't think "iLikeToFRAYDO," I read it as something else. :v

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You know, wins by doing nothing. Unless someone wants so show evidence that iLTF did something?

Let's just say that assuming you can choose the times of the deaths for the Death Note, and can write one name per phase, we probably have two players set up to die at the exact same time at some point. :v

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Let's just say that unless you have evidence to submit, the court is going to continue to ignore what they can't do anything about.

Before we all forget that you have the following ability, did the court find anyone guilty last night?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The court investigated iLTF last night. So unfortunately your result is the only one I have among the alive players.

I suppose that's the only report you could give right now without having multiple players turn against you isn't it?

19 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

A day kill could be town-aligned or mafia-aligned, and I have no reason to suspect KY was lying when he claimed bulletproof. My question now is, since GrimReaper is not a day kill, who has the day kill that KY is protected against? Would it exist on one of the dead players, or someone still in play? If it's on any mafia member (all of whom are still in play), why don't they just use it now to end the game? I'm leaning toward it being on one of the dead players or one of the living town players.

I would hope that if there is a daykill, scum doesn't have it. Otherwise we're looking at a game where town loses after one mislynch. Which frankly doesn't seem fair at all.