-
Posts
5,755 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
267 -
Donations
760.00 USD
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Documentation
Bug Tracker
Downloads
Posts posted by OWA
-
-
Moved to community creations.
0 -
BenBen's Burritos

Right, to do this you will need:
Giant Wraps
Stewing Steak/Mince
Kidney Beans
Salsa
Sour Cream
Rice
Crushed Doritos
Grated cheese
Optional:
Jalapeno Chillis
Chilli Sauce
How to make!
Step 1: Make a Chilli using the Stewing Steak/Mince and Kidney Beans.
Step 2: Boil the Rice
Step 3: Once the Chilli and Rice are ready, heat up a wrap on a frying pan until it is warm (don't make it crispy!)
Step 4: Lay the wrap out, then add the ingredients onto it in this order: Rice, Chilli, Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream, Crushed Doritos (also Jalapenos and Chilli Sauce if you want an extra kick!)
Step 5: Fold the burrito up like this: http://i.stack.imgur.com/VAnZp.jpg
Setp 6: Nom!
0 -
Sounds good! Let me know if you need to borrow a van, my company has lots

Haha, thanks man! I should be ok though. I've only got a room's worth of stuff to move, so I can probably manage with my trusty car!
0 -
The RS needs a nerf vs infantry in my opinion. He never did that much damage to infantry in TS.
0 -
I am hopefully moving house tomorrow, but I'd be up for a game providing I get all of my stuff setup properly!
0 -
The only languages that I know in any capacity are uScript and CSS. Haha!
0 -
We'll have to set some games up. I love me some RA2!
0 -
I think Jerad has a point with the vehicle physics. The way RenX's vehicles stack on top of each other when they collide is really stupid. The only thing I wish Renegade tanks had was proper acceleration.
0 -
I'll resurrect my old wwskin tutorial for tank tracks, I think it's still up to date with the latest techniques.
Not quite! Since the introduction of soft-skinning we'll have to make an "advanced tank tracks" tutorial.
0 -
Really looking forward to seeing these guys.. I feel like these communities are missing a stable base of in depth tutorials. I think it'll get a lot of people involved who normally wouldn't bother!
That's our aim here!
0 -
I guess because you've textured it in your 2D art program (like gimp) when you texture the unwrapped model, it'll fit like a glove. The exact way it should do.
Exactly. all you do when you unwrap is map out coordinates on the 3D model in 2D form, like the nett of a box etc.
0 -
Hello everybody.
I don't mind this, but I only wish I didn't have to create a new account. :'(
We did carry over the accounts from BHP initially, but they didn't like it so we removed them. Sorry man!
0 -
It's more like this for a basic pipeline:
1. Create Model
2. Unwrap model
3. Export Unwrap
4. Texture unwrap in 2D Software
5. Apply texture to unwrapped model in 3dsmax by creating a W3D Material
6. Export model to W3D format with texture applied.
0 -
I can probably do a tutorial in several parts that describes how to get vehicles into W3D from modelling to texturing to rigging etc.
We'll have to ask moonsense or someone with the knowhow to whip up a buildings one, but it's a good idea to start with the basic pillars of W3D ie. Infantry/Vehicles/Buildings.
0 -
Since launching W3D Hub, we've promised a wealth of content, including tutorials. we'd like to know what tutorials we should make first!
Let us know what you guys want to know about the W3D engine and we'll do our best to cover it in our upcoming content.
Just leave a request here and we'll put it on our list!
0 -
Although this tutorial is pretty old and for RenX it should be pretty helpful: http://renhelp.laeubi.de/tutorial-textures-tutorial.html
What you need to do is create a Renegade material in the material browser, plug in your texture and then apply it to your model. I should probably do a tutorial on this at some point.
0 -
Some old stuff I'm planning to send to Reborn, and potentially to someone here who's planning on building a Tiberian Dawn conversion that actually goes somewhere
We could always potentially bolt a couple of TD maps onto Reborn in the future if the assets are available and we have time.
1 -
Yup. I've lost to this too.
same :keke:
Lost to this
1 -
This is looking great Timeaua! Hopefully in the coming months we'll be able to bring more players to TSR that will see all of your hard work pay off!
0 -
Granted, but Limp Bizkit haven't had any new material in a few years.
I wish I could be a rock star.
0 -
The point of Max8 being acquired is a pretty moot one, seeing as if we switched to UDK we'd have to get newer versions of Max anyway.
0 -
Granted, but it will always be be in complete disarray because of blizzards, hurricanes and tornadoes.
I wish AR was finished.
0 -
Are you trying to tell us something madrox?
0 -
Sounds fun! I'll check it out if I'm around!
0

Texturing in Gimp
in Community Creations
Posted
Photoshop CS2 is free from what I remember.