Blog 79 (30/04/08)

Guest MuadDib15

After seeing the pillbox/Rhino vid. I love the way the rhino looks, and the pillbox is awesome. However I have one small complaint. In RA2, the Rhino has this huge ass turret, while this one looks like it was scaled down a little. I don't know if this is really how it was in RA2, the turret just looks a little small for such a big tank.

After seeing the pillbox/Rhino vid. I love the way the rhino looks, and the pillbox is awesome. However I have one small complaint. In RA2, the Rhino has this huge ass turret, while this one looks like it was scaled down a little. I don't know if this is really how it was in RA2, the turret just looks a little small for such a big tank.

Our Rhino is based from the installer concept art and ingame cameo, not the ingame voxel. (In the installer, Westwood have screwed up by listing the Rhino as an allied vehicle >_>)

Our Rhino is based from the installer concept art and ingame cameo, not the ingame voxel. (In the installer, Westwood have screwed up by listing the Rhino as an allied vehicle >_>)

It could use some details from the voxel it looks so... boxey as is.

Guest Xiphias6
:v I like the helmet :p Though I must say in the vid, the rhino's huge body is blocking view of the pill...I thought I saw pieces of armor being chipped off from the track skirts?

Guest Kakashi

Why would you want the radar not to show the enemy anyways, what do we have it for if it won't even show the enemy position?

Edited by Kakashi

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Why would you want the radar not to show the enemy anyways, what do we have it for if it won't even show the enemy position?

yeah, without any enemies shown on the radar, the radar do become useless, but with enemies shown if can give you a great advantage over the enemy, and lets not forget that the phase would be totally invisible too then at all times, not just only when a sniper or spy is in them

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

VinGummi, this is the AR blog section, not APB :)

dang I always forget to check what forum I am in, when I use "View New Posts" :D

Lol at body armour. Anyways you couldn't make the radar not show your enemies eh?

No, it's unfair. You want to deny your enemies of Radar? Then destroy the radar structure :D

Guest tank_killer

I think you should have a spectator option for ingame, not online w/ server but in like a LAN game so someone can record it using fraps or xfire. :D That way someone wouldnt be stuck needing to e-mail the others to get their vids too. :)

Edited by tank_killer