Your thoughts about the Game Nights

Game Night questionnarie  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which day should game nights be held on?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
  2. 2. What time should they start at?

• 8pm BST / 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 12pm PT
    • 9pm BST / 4pm ET / 3pm CT / 1pm PT
    • 10pm BST / 5pm ET / 4pm CT / 2pm PT

I thought that it was from that project. It could use some texture changes in places to make it look like it aged thirty years, and a color change to make it more obvious of their mutant ownership.

W3dhub had a download section I thought that was just BHP.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

The plan is to upgrade to IPB v4... THEN see about a downloads section. Course this takes a bit since it needs to be tested to make sure it does not completely break the forums.

Note that I am NOT a texture artist. I can work with 3d modeling programs, but give me photoshop and I will get lost. I would prefer the actual 2d artists to deal with that. I CAN however add a damaged texture to the structure, and that would suffice.

Rotating colors isn't that hard if you can find it, but I use GIMP which is an alternate to Photoshop.

Run it through the texture artists if necessary just have the texture changed to look 30 years old and green instead of yellow.

So after 30 years concrete cracks and weakens lets assume the original concrete is still there and the Forgotten have been repairing it with materials that they have easy access to like tiberium and cheap cement.

Also can we move this discussion to the suggestion thread where it makes more sense.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

I am more seriously considering the idea of Buildable Mammoth Tanks on certain days after I saw this picture of beta TS:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc/images/9/96/Nod_mammoths.jpg

This is kind of a bad idea. You can't just add a unit to a game because cool. There are a lot of balance implications to think about and adding it to both teams doesn't meant it will be balanced. Besides, if you want buildable Mammoth Tanks there's this game called "C&C Renegade". :p

I think that the current implementation of Mammoth Tanks is great. Why does that need to change?

The plan is to upgrade to IPB v4... THEN see about a downloads section. Course this takes a bit since it needs to be tested to make sure it does not completely break the forums.

This all depends on whether we choose to move to IPv4. It's not set in stone yet.