[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Not to mention that it's still a contradiction for ChopBam and me to be a scum team as a tank and building if you are a Flame Tower, and the latter now appears to be true somehow.

Oh, that's right, of course. Derp.

I forgot the missile launchers. I was thinking the ChronoTank worked the same as the Legionnaire

I suppose it could be that I simply chose the wrong target and have now enabled the scum team to attack.

I don't know what it does, but it is most likely a boost to our shooting capabilities, be it with increased accuracy or an additional shot.

Is what Nodlied said.

Also, as far as ChopBam being a ChronoTank, ChronoTanks don't have guns. And I still don't believe it's possible for an unlynchable mafia role to exist.

Yes they do. Two missile launchers.

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Chrono_tank_(Red_Alert_1)

Jeod, I'll let you know what I think of myself because I don't understand why nobody is pointing at me heavier yet:

I am suspicious as f*** because after I joined ChopBam got missing. This either happened because I'd be a chrono legionnarie (is this even allowed in this mafia game?) or because the allied team thought it would be a good time to "nightkill" right now to paint me as bad, because of the action happened after I joined back... anyway I'll do my best to keep myself clean, starting with giving out these thoughts.

P.S. now I'm a Wallymoon715 in the CVC. Haha.

How is it a contradiction? Buildings can be shot to death. If you can produce gun-toting tanks, Soviet buildings are a breeze for you.

Moonsense, you should know your role. Verti should have sent you a PM about it.

Well, this is what happens when a player goes inactive from the game start. We basically have to act as if he doesn't exist. And now that you have replaced him, it's like suddenly having a new player in the game because nobody knows anything about you and can't do anything to determine otherwise.

So we know that Chaos is a Barracks, Cat5 is a War Factory, Jeod is a Flame Tower, I was a Shock Trooper, and Nodlied had to autodecline Chaos's gift.

This leaves Nodlied and moonsense as unknown elements. But given that moonsense just joined, it'd be unfair to jump on him due to this fact, so Nodlied is priority alpha IMO. If you have a better idea, now's the time.

Well, this is what happens when a player goes inactive from the game start. We basically have to act as if he doesn't exist. And now that you have replaced him, it's like suddenly having a new player in the game because nobody knows anything about you and can't do anything to determine otherwise.

First off, Moonsense, do you have a gun?

How is it a contradiction? Buildings can be shot to death. If you can produce gun-toting tanks, Soviet buildings are a breeze for you.

Moonsense, you should know your role. Verti should have sent you a PM about it.

I know my role from the PM but as I've read it earlier I can only say it out loud when we do a LynchOrLose thingy.

Jeod: I have a gun.

Cat5: base defenses can be killed via Nightkill, I've read in a previous mafia game when allied nightkilled you and you were a Flame Tower.

Also, I'm going to be really annoyed if it turns out you actually had one-time lynchproof and you win as mafia off of that. I already know that VERTi60 would say "But you didn't test his LP role twice!" as if that's actually a logical option to pursue.

I know that, moony, I just said that.

And it's a contraction because you're a base defense that detects infantry units. What's the point if the mafia team is a building and a tank? Wouldn't you be a Tesla Coil then?

Visceroids did exist.

Moonsense, unless your role specifically states you cannot claim, then you can tell your role any time you want. Try to be strategic about it. The only thing you cannot do is quote your role description word for word as a method to prove alignment.

If you have a gun, then we have two options:

1) Shoot Nodlied, who is a suspected building. If he's a chronosphere we shit bricks.

2) Shoot Cat5, who is a War Factory (I suspect an Allied War Factory).

I'd prefer neither be done until we have a hardclaim from Nodlied.

Right, mafia would have to use some sort of unblockable kill. For example, in the game where they killed me, they needed to have the Medic protect the Spy as the Spy attempted to kill me. No other combination would have worked.

Actually, spy alone is enough. I asked for medic cover just to be sure since FT wasn't in the initial role sheet.

That is not what the role list says for the Flame Tower, but I'm not ruling out an adjustment to the role just for this game. You did not claim this yesterday, however. Could you please stop saying things that make me suspicious of you? There is no point for me to go after a proven building.

That is not what the role list says for the Flame Tower, but I'm not ruling out an adjustment to the role just for this game. You did not claim this yesterday, however. Could you please stop saying things that make me suspicious of you? There is no point for me to go after a proven building.

Did I need to say it? Sorry you got triggered. When I asked about custom roles at the start of the game it was meant for Allies and Soviets. I figured third party custom roles was a given.

Right, mafia would have to use some sort of unblockable kill. For example, in the game where they killed me, they needed to have the Medic protect the Spy as the Spy attempted to kill me. No other combination would have worked.

Actually, spy alone is enough. I asked for medic cover just to be sure since FT wasn't in the initial role sheet.

Well, the result PM that VERTi60 gave me indicated that such a combination was required in the way it was worded (They finally figured out how to kill you by using a Spy/Medic combo), but maybe I'm just wrong.

Regarding the decision: if Nodlied is a building we have a wasted lynch. Neither Nodlied or Cat5 can be lynch targets today, at least not before we attempt to shoot Nodlied if we do decide on him. The order of operations should be thus:

1. Nodlied claims.

2. If Nodlied somehow explains his statements in a way that makes sense and is not a building, Cat5 gets shot and Nodlied gets lynched.

3. If Nodlied is a building, we deliberate who to shoot out of Cat5 and Nodlied.

Either way, this court cannot proceed without further testimony.

A wasted lynch might be ok. If we're looking at 2 mafia, the game is over if we mislynch. Another pro-mafia argument by mister Jeod.

Well, that is assuming that what just happened was a NK and that there will be another, which given the lack of them is perhaps invalid.

A wasted lynch might be ok. If we're looking at 2 mafia, the game is over if we mislynch. Another pro-mafia argument by mister Jeod.

Excuse me? We would vote no one. The game is also over if we misfire and kill a Soviet, which is why I'm even making these arguments.

If Nodlied refuses to claim then we shoot him.