[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

The game is also over if we misfire and kill a Soviet, which is why I'm even making these arguments.

IS IT NOW!? THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!

It's funny that you're obsessed with me. You just said it's over if we mislynch, so it stands to reason that it's over if we misfire too. Or was your statement false?

I'm not wrong. There is still a lynch after a misfire. If it is 3 vs 2, there is still the possibility for a mafia lynch. Now, if it were 2 vs 2 vs 1, we have already seen that VERTi60 treats that as game end, so I really do wonder if that's just a mistake of yours.

Cat5, I trust that you're town. But come on man, I made similar statements last game, and you didn't jump down my throat as hard (yoink).

If Jeod is scum, why couldn't we lynch him? And what scum roles would have an unlunchable role ability?

I'm not wrong. There is still a lynch after a misfire. If it is 3 vs 2, there is still the possibility for a mafia lynch. Now, if it were 2 vs 2 vs 1, we have already seen that VERTi60 treats that as game end, so I really do wonder if that's just a mistake of yours.

I wouldn't allow a lynch at all.

I really don't know that, Killing_You. That's why I'm not placing votes on him because I can't make it work. I'm trying to read Jeod's statements as confirmed as anyone, but he just keeps sending all the wrong signals!

What is this now?

I really don't know that, Killing_You. That's why I'm not placing votes on him because I can't make it work. I'm trying to read Jeod's statements as confirmed as anyone, but he just keeps sending all the wrong signals!

Hey, don't blame me. This game is insane. Plus I can't help but find it increasingly suspicious that you started jumping on me again after you found out moonsense had a gun.

Moonsense, do not under any circumstances shoot your gun until the majority of us give a signal. We can always do a ##vote shoot if necessary.

That makes no sense.

Moonsense, do not under any circumstances shoot your gun until the majority of us give a signal. We can always do a ##vote shoot if necessary.

Why shouldn't he?

That's good news, and it's even more of a mystery since scum could have chronoshifted Chaos out of the ring as a confirmed town. Why chronoshift ChopBam?

Mafia edit:

I have theories.

First, it may be possible that scum did not realize Chaos would grant additional guns. Second, it's possible that scum did not know Chaos was clear and chose ChopBam based on loosely reading the game. Third, ChopBam may have been protecting Category5, who was the real target. Finally, it may be a ploy by ChopBam to take suspicion off the scumteam.

Obviously they targeted ChopBam because he was revealed as a protection role and there doesn't appear to be anyone who could stop it. Pretty cut and dry. First thing that makes perfect sense of the entire game.

Killing_You can.

This assumes the scumteam knew that Chaos would arm someone today.

That's not hard to guess. Sun shines, birds chirp, I give out training invitations to people I have some trust in.

It also makes no sense for ChopBam to disappear and be scum tbh. According to the day start post, we forgot he even existed. This reeks of the Chronolegionnaire handiwork.

This assumes the scumteam knew that Chaos would arm someone today.

That's not hard to guess. Sun shines, birds chirp, I give out training invitations to people I have some trust in.

It also makes no sense for ChopBam to disappear and be scum tbh. According to the day start post, we forgot he even existed. This reeks of the Chronolegionnaire handiwork.

That does seem the most probably theory. Nodlied, it's time to fess up.

I just had a thought: If one more person votes Nodlied, it's a hammer. Look who isn't voting. Cat5, myself, Nodlied, and Moonsense. It might not be much since Nodlied does soft a building, but still, if the chronoshift power is something that can be consistently used by scum (akin to nightkills), scum would want to hammer, especially with two guns in play.

I don't think this helps one theory over another, though. What helps more is the flavor of ChopBam's disappearance. I'd like to believe that Chaos is on the money--if ChopBam is a chronotank, we likely wouldn't have our memories erased. That would make ending this game so much easier. However, the only difference between a chronotank and a chronosphere is the conjuring of chrono vortexes, according to the C&C wiki. This lends itself to the possibility that ChopBam chronoshifted himself in self-defense, since Cat5 cannot produce another tank for him; he has no weapon.

And recall that ChopBam wanted to save his weapon and not shoot Mojoman.

The autodecline and soft-counterclaim to my Flame Tower claim is enough. He must be a building. I doubt he can explain away those two big juicy tells.

If he's lying and does have a gun (Chaos, do you get confirmation if your invitations are accepted?), then he's scum and we shoot him.

Category5, what are your complete thoughts on this puzzle? I'd like to know what you interpret as the facts and what is the circumstantial requirement for the unknowns to fit together.

(Chaos, do you get confirmation if your invitations are accepted?)

As I said before (several times may I remind), I get no confirmation of any sort besides the obvious mention of sending it to a person. What happens next is a mystery. They could be disappearing mid-way in a black hole for all I know xD

And again, good stuff happens while I'm asleep/at uni.

Now I'm being voted somehow?

It's the penalty vote from "yesterday". I should have it also I believe.
Now why not
##vote Nodlied
You remained strangely vague yesterday, and today we ended up with 1 person gone. 1 of the suspects even since I didn't trust Cat5+ChopBam team yesterday much but it really boils down now to either you or MoonWood715

I've had very good reasons to stay vague yesterday. I do not claim to hard ass ''hard claim now'' players who I believe to be scum. Considering his actions, his claim and first scumming Cat5 + Choppy before suddenly turning to me, I had very good reasons to suspect him. Especially after he decided to openly ask for people to lynch him in order to prove him.

Ok, Chrono Legionnaire or something like that is present. Fine. That fits into my puzzle.

Nodlied, I want specifics on what happened with Chaos' Night 1 invitation. How did it work?

Very easy. I got an invitation for an infantry training course, however, I had to refuse because I am a building.

The autodecline and soft-counterclaim to my Flame Tower claim is enough. He must be a building. I doubt he can explain away those two big juicy tells.

If he's lying and does have a gun (Chaos, do you get confirmation if your invitations are accepted?), then he's scum and we shoot him.

Category5, what are your complete thoughts on this puzzle? I'd like to know what you interpret as the facts and what is the circumstantial requirement for the unknowns to fit together.

I never soft-counterclaimed your Flame Tower. I just couldn't believe that there was another building claim. Because, you know, I'm a bloody building myself, and guess what, those things cannot accept rifle training. Really ''big juicy tells'' my ass.

All in all I'm still very suspicious of Cat5 and his so called gimmick, especially after the gifted heavy tank and the sudden disappearance of it. Thing is, I'm still juggling between Cat5 and Jeod for scum (unless both of them are and they're really good at bussing). Both claim to be buildings, we know that chronoshifting (or so it seems) comes from a Chronosphere or Chronotank, which would indicate a building or a vehicle. Both claim buildings (but so do I). I'm going to ##Vote Cat5 now, I do not trust a gimmicky ''warfactory'' that hasn't proven himself as a building yet.

Btw, please read: I'll be out of town from pretty much now until Wednesday evening. I might be able to peek in again before hammer.