[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

My plan is to shoot today and do something completely different later, for which I won't need a gun. My accuracy is 25 stuck and 25 success. If I don't shoot tdoay it's gonna be a wasted opportunity. Plus if it succeeds we still have time to decide who to lynch. If we can't decide who and we must lynch then lynch Jeod again since it comes with no consequences.

Hold on...this might be crucial.

Are you a rifle soldier, or an RPG soldier?

There's also more to consider here than that though.

It's four votes needed for hammer.

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 6 hours, 37 min, 37 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted Nodlied

Nodlied voted Category 5 Hurricane

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

3/6 votes casted so far

Nodlied has the most votes - 2

Cast a ##vote shoot [playername].

I'm going to suggest we keep track of these and make the deadline in 4.5 hours (5:00PM EST).

Verti, would it be okay if your macro kept track of those votes? If it's not easy to do, we can track them ourselves.

Sorry, deadline in 5.5 hours (5:00PM EST).

Verti, is there 5.5 or 6.5 hours left? It seems to me like day ends when midnight hits your/my time.

It's our midnight alright [CET].

The Cumulative Vote Count always displays the time remaining (you can count it from the post's time if it's set to your timezone correctly).

I don't mind who fires first but I want to fire today either way. I'm not anti-tank and my avatar speaks for the weapon (if that's a valid part of the game).

I take it you're a rifle soldier, eh?

Also, has anyone considered that due to the existence of the cult, there may be one scum player, and the visceroids simply didn't count on being exposed and destroyed as early as they were?

I don't mind who fires first but I want to fire today either way. I'm not anti-tank and my avatar speaks for the weapon (if that's a valid part of the game).

I take it you're a rifle soldier, eh?

Also, has anyone considered that due to the existence of the cult, there may be one scum player, and the visceroids simply didn't count on being exposed and destroyed as early as they were?

It seems that's what he's claiming. It also doesn't appear that anything happened last night that would explain otherwise (like a Thief etc).

Question: why wait? It's not like shooting him will end the day phase, and honestly, the sooner we do this, the more time we have for discussion if it is a misfire.

Waiting allows for more content to be posted. For instance, Nodlied has not posted a rebuttal. Chaos_Knight has not yet posted a response to our discussion. With the risk of misfiring and potentially ending the game, it's more helpful and prudent to have as much content as possible before taking the shot.

Aside from that, we know that people are busy. I am currently at work, Cat5 is at work, Chaos is probably at work, and Nodlied probably has internship stuff going on. Making shots now and causing important developments while most of us are busy is not nice and makes a delay in reactions as well, which changes how we react. Think: if given time to settle in and digest the information, there's less of an impact when we are able to post because we have been sitting on the information all day. Those instinctive reactionary posts are what I'm going for.

On the flip side, if we misfire, it'll still be 3v2, worst case scenario. Plus we have another shot, and a barracks, and a war factory, and plenty of time to figure out the other suspect(s) long before hammer. Waiting just seems a bit counter-productive.

Well, I voted to wait, but if there's a majority that says we should shoot sooner, I won't argue. In that case, I'll cast my shoot vote now in case I can't be here later.

##vote shoot Nodlied

IMO we should save shooting Nodlied for until after he actually returns.

So that he can have his last line of defence up which would either make it or break it to say.

Shooting Cat5 seems counterproductive and pointless.

If anything Moonwood has more of my attention tbh. Since let's not ignore the elephant in the room after all.

IMO we should save shooting Nodlied for until after he actually returns.So that he can have his last line of defence up which would either make it or break it to say.Shooting Cat5 seems counterproductive and pointless.If anything Moonwood has more of my attention tbh. Since let's not ignore the elephant in the room after all.

Actually, I'm with Cat5 that moonsense is probably town due to the constant flow of questions.

Agreed, that and his borderline hardclaim of Rifle Soldier, which honestly makes sense to me.

Frankly, I'm beginning to think that Nodlied is the solo town player, given how tightlipped and defensive he's been this whole game. Especially these past couple of days, when we're all being transparent.

Agreed, that and his borderline hardclaim of Rifle Soldier, which honestly makes sense to me.

Frankly, I'm beginning to think that Nodlied is the solo town player, given how tightlipped and defensive he's been this whole game. Especially these past couple of days, when we're all being transparent.

You mean solo scum player?

IMO we should save shooting Nodlied for until after he actually returns.So that he can have his last line of defence up which would either make it or break it to say.Shooting Cat5 seems counterproductive and pointless.If anything Moonwood has more of my attention tbh. Since let's not ignore the elephant in the room after all.

What if he doesn't say anything to avoid getting shot, given we don't shoot until he speaks? Lets wait max until Jeod's suggested deadline.

And ok if I am an elephant, I am one with a minigun then. In a brown coat.