[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Well this is baffling. And what scum would target Isaac? Wouldn't there be bigger threats to scum than an un-roleclaimed, inactive player? I guess this also means it's not just scum buildings left, since I'm assuming those can't make NK's on their own.

Someone is lying here. These numbers don't add up. If FRAYDO is Town, then this means we have two allies if we consider Mojo as allied and everyone else already claimed Soviet. I know this isn't the case, especially with the third party in existence. 

Chopbam: You have a shot available to use, right?

You confirmed FRAYDO? Good. I have some choice words for him for allowing Cat5 to go unconfirmed. Cat5 probably does as well, too bad FRAYDO won't see the dead doc. Anyone have a loaded gun for Mojoman?

##vote Voe

More when I get off work. Till then I'm sticking with my original plan.

FRAYDO probably had no idea about Cat5. They likely didn't know who each other were until they joined the mason. What I'm REAL mad about is why FRAYDO did not engage Mojoman. Actually, that's something I want to hear from him.

FRAYDO: Why did you not engage Mojoman last night?

Someone is lying here. These numbers don't add up. If FRAYDO is Town, then this means we have two allies if we consider Mojo as allied and everyone else already claimed Soviet. I know this isn't the case, especially with the third party in existence. 

Chopbam: You have a shot available to use, right?

If Mojo isn't in the air today then I'll miss, but yes I do have another shot.

FRAYDO probably had no idea about Cat5. They likely didn't know who each other were until they joined the mason. What I'm REAL mad about is why FRAYDO did not engage Mojoman. Actually, that's something I want to hear from him.

FRAYDO: Why did you not engage Mojoman last night?

I correctly guessed Cat5's claim as Spy Plane but did not believe it because FRAYDO did not come out to confirm it. FRAYDO also did not bomb the known scum, which means he is not paying attention to the game or he is the one who bombed Isaac.

or he is the one who bombed Isaac.

Oh yeah I didn't consider this possibility. How would he guess Isaac as an enemy building though, versus Mojo, who's obviously unlynchable and acting Just Really Suspiciously, ya know?

Oh, and that image Verti is clearly of a Soviet Tech Center being destroyed. :p

Save that shot then Chopbam. I may have an idea.

Let's go over yet another player analysis:

Confirmed:

Nodlied: RIP Comrade.

Cat5: RIP Comrade. Should have claimed.

Killing_You: Allied Scum.

Isaac_The_Madd: Third Party apparently. Confirmed existence of a third party, unknown details.

Unconfirmed:

Jeod: Claimed Soviet Tracker, now Neutral apparently.

Chaos_Knight: Claimed Soviet MiG. Claims to vouch for FRAYDO.

FRAYDO: Apparent Airfield. Did not engage Mojoman, which is highly suspicious.

Mojoman: Liar. Probably scum.

Chopbam: Claimed SAM. Has shot available today though, so unlikely to be lying.

Voe: Neutral Cult Leader

With this in mind, here is my personal list of Lynch Targets:

Voe: Kill the Kingmaker

FRAYDO: Confirm Airfield

Chopbam: Confirm SAM

Personally I'm suspicious of FRAYDO's motives at least. 

Good point. Voe may be able to flip Mojoman.

##unvote

We can try it, but only after all shots are made. I doubt a forklift can flip a building.

Back to FRAYDO. Vertigo, his actions and lack thereof are tantamount to game throwing. You obviously know more than we do at this point, so I trust your judgement.

I have reason to doubt Chaos_Knight's claim.

He claims to be a MiG when we already have two soviet air units. While he claims to vouch for FRAYDO, this could simply be due to process of elimination (he's the only unclaimed player). We have a SAM Site, so there most likely is a Longbow as well. He's also been after me for a lynch nearly the entire game for dubious reasons. This also would explain why Isaac was killed: To get rid of the last unclaimed player to make his claim look better (He might have done the opposite if he killed Isaac). Remember that this night WAS a night for Longbows to engage.

Chopbam: Engage Chaos_Knight. We have a 2/3 chance of this being a good thing. If it misses, we KNOW he isn't a MiG (lying scum then). If it kills a Longbow, then we have killed our scum.

Go ahead then. Let's remove the variables.

As an aside: This will confirm that you are indeed a SAM Site Chopbam. If you want to wait for Jeod to come back to explain himself, that's fine. But if you don't fire today, then I may have reason to believe you have reloaded... and therefore your claim.

*have not reloaded

As an aside: This will confirm that you are indeed a SAM Site Chopbam. If you want to wait for Jeod to come back to explain himself, that's fine. But if you don't fire today, then I may have reason to believe you have reloaded... and therefore your claim.

Well, give ChopBam time to make a decision on whom to fire.

You reaction to 75% kill shot seems to imply that you aren't in the sky so far.

Your suggestion to shoot me and then lynch if missed makes little sense because I landed last night (which I announced indirectly) so I'm immune to SAMs atm.

With that in mind he can fire to not-really-but-maybe-kinda confirm either of us (I'd also like FRAYDO to speak up, ya know).

Or he can choose a target of his own (Voe/Mojoman).

Your overly aggressive attitude isn't helping btw. :p

Well by the way you're all talking, I'm sure whoever the real culprit is has landed (so is immune to SAM fire), and it's possible that the Isaac kill was a parabombing.

I can still fire a shot for giggles and/or be lynched today if you guys want to be sure.

Now, as for your alternate targets? Mojo must be a building. Unless we have flying aircraft carriers in this game, that's going to be a guaranteed wasted shot. Voe is a decent thought, though as I said before his claim is too surreal to be lying. I doubt a SAM Site could easily kill a Forklift.

(This one's for you Category 5)

Let's recap what we know:

Category 5 Hurricane turned out to be a Soviet Spy Plane. His goal was to find the Airfield and claimed to have a weakness. The Airfield is a prerequisite for the Spy Plane, meaning that a Spy Plane must know the Airfield exists before being able to take action, and may also die if the Airfield dies.

Chaos Knight claims to be the Soviet MiG. The MiG has a 50/50 chance with #shoot, which makes it as believable as the Allied Spy.

Nodlied was the Soviet Yak. He didn't get to do anything.

Isaac The Madd was a Third Party Building, which the Airfield can bomb.

FRAYDO is the Soviet Airfield. This can be confirmed by attempting to lynch him, but it's not necessary. His role is confirmed by the above four.

Mojoman is the Allied Tech Center. His references to Day 4 are most likely referring to the GPS that the Tech Center launches. I have no idea what this will do for him, but a safe bet would be it reveals all roles to him.

Voe is a Neutral Forklift. This is evidenced by my new alignment but is further evidenced by his and my own openness about ourselves. If he were dangerous to us (i.e. like a real cult), he and I would have had a shared google doc and we would not have talked openly about what happened to us.

Jeod was the Soviet Sniper who was flipped Neutral. This is confirmed by my scout of Killing You, the Allied MRJ.

ChopBam is unconfirmed. The SAM Site role doesn't fit given that we haven't seen an Allied air unit yet. My current suspicion is that he is Allied Aligned.

...which leads us to our final player.

Generalcamo claimed to be a Mammoth Tank with beefed up weaponry and vehicle destroyer (which should be a given for a Mammoth in the first place). The placement of the lines in the way he described his PM is not how Vertigo writes them. Finally, General said he lost his BP in exchange for vehicle destroyer, which doesn't make any sense since he's a Mammoth Tank. He also has not been open about who he has protected etc save Mojoman the first night. I'm pegging him as Third Party along with Isaac The Madd, who likely gave him some upgrades.

Here's our priorities for the day:

Shoot Mojoman or ChopBam

Lynch Generalcamo

Any questions?

I specifically said I couldn't protect anyone last night during D2. The frequency for protection is once every 2 nights, same as the Heavy Tank. I can protect someone this night with that knowledge.

I still indeed would like to see Chopbam actually fire his "reloaded" weapon. So yes Chopbam, shoot for some laughs if you want. Let's confirm your claim.

I specifically said I couldn't protect anyone last night during D2. The frequency for protection is once every 2 nights, same as the Heavy Tank. I can protect someone this night with that knowledge.

I still indeed would like to see Chopbam actually fire his "reloaded" weapon. So yes Chopbam, shoot for some laughs if you want. Let's confirm your claim.

Ah, but there is the matter of Isaac being a Cybernetics Center and you receiving certain aspects of a role in exchange for other aspects, when your role should logically have them all to begin with.

Oh I'm not going to sit here like Nodlied did last game and get bussed by my own teammate. But you know what? This explains a lot. The flavor of Isaac's Cybernetics being backed up (and Vert's statements that it could *maybe* be used again), Isaac claiming to have an "alternate" win condition if we fail, you leaving "temporarily" because you didn't want to partake in our shady deals. You were originally Daniel Molotov, but it appears that you were converted by Voe into a cult, who is DEFINITELY NOT harmless considering the Cybernetic Upgrade Center's flavor. I have reason to believe he is involved in a "part 2" of this game like the first (and to an extent, third) game.

##vote Voe

Kill me if you wish, I lost a teammate to a cult and another to a bombing. I have no nightkill nor ammunition. I have no chance anymore. But take care of that cult before it spreads more.

Actually, I wonder if this works.

Incase it does: I am Yuri Molotov, and I like Big Guns. Indeed, I am a Mammoth Tank, it was my request after all! But I was part of the Molotov Brothers Third Party faction with Isaac and Jeod. Our goal was to kill Allies and Soviets before they discovered the cybernetic shipment within the convoy, which was top secret. But that was completely blown by Isaac's death, since he was the only person able to reload us. He also had the ability to upgrade us (As Jeod says) with 25% higher chance to kill (hence why I had no problems shooting Killing_You. I knew it would kill him) and a BulletProof modifier (hence why neither of us were granted BP. That was Isaac's job). Isaac only managed to get the upgrade on me before his death though, so this is why I have no ammunition.

##SUICIDE