[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Well I guess that's a thing (Camo suiciding).

There are some things in Jeod's post that don't add up to me, making it seem like some unconfirmed roles are actually confirmed (such as CK's Mig, Fraydo's Airfield, and Mojo's Tech Center, which are implications from other reasoning and not confirmed for sure yet). I am suspicious of him because he is directing this thing and manipulating the data to try to implicate certain things that aren't factual (like me being Allied aligned).

GeneralCamo bussing Jeod. I think he is being truthful as Jeod has been really manipulating this game, and it makes some sense in light of what is happening.

I DO suspect Mojoman, seriously. The way he posts, and the way he slips around things without needing to commit anything or confirm anything is just really scummy.

CK could be Mig or Longbow or Spy, there's no way to know any of that because the only data we have on him is "weapon stuck." It's possible he's a Mig, sure, but it's also possible he's landed today because he FIRED yesterday and needs a day to refill (at a Helipad?).

FRAYDO has been inactive. It COULD have been he who killed Isaac last night. Isaac was a building. But why didn't FRAYDO target Mojo, a player whom we're 95% sure is a building, and is almost as likely to be bad for us? An alternative to FRAYDO being the airfield  and having bombed Isaac is that the Longbow did a nightkill, but I repeat from my earlier post, who would target Isaac for a NK when there are bigger fish to fry? Would it be to throw us off?

Voe is just Voe and needs no further explanation. He should probably be taken out, along with Jeod.

##vote Jeod

##vote Voe

[Vote Counted] GeneralCamo voted Voe to be lynched!

##SUICIDE

GeneralCamo kills GeneralCamo, the Third Party Yuri Molotov!

##vote Jeod

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Jeod to be lynched!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 22 hours, 1 min, 52 sec

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted Jeod

FRAYDO voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Voe voted nobody

1/6 votes casted so far

Jeod has the most votes - 1

Sorry if it seems like I'm casting suspicion on everyone, we just have to rethink everything we think we know, because the data's been colored by Jeod, who was never actually Soviet aligned in the first place. This was confirmed by GeneralCamo, who had no reason at all to lie when he suicided.

And to show that I indeed get another shot, and in honor of GeneralCamo's last request of me, and knowing that it'll probably miss:

##shoot Voe

with many fireworky colors.

Go and kick your chair, Jeod.

I would like to clear the idea here that I am throwing this game, because I am not. I've been playing passive and waiting for the masonry doc to come into play. Revealing myself as the Airfield then while Category5 was under the gun would have made both of us targets for scum.

Indeed, it was I who bombed Isaac. As much as everyone wanted Mojo to be bombed, confirming Isaac as either a unit or a building was my move. Should I have missed, I was inclined to believe Isaac was the Allied Longbow we were looking for. My reports tell me of a successful attack.

Kill me if you wish, I lost a teammate to a cult and another to a bombing. I have no nightkill nor ammunition. I have no chance anymore. But take care of that cult before it spreads more.
##SUICIDE

Nice to see my chosen target was one of Generalcamo's TP teammates.

FRAYDO has been inactive. It COULD have been he who killed Isaac last night. Isaac was a building. But why didn't FRAYDO target Mojo, a player whom we're 95% sure is a building, and is almost as likely to be bad for us? An alternative to FRAYDO being the airfield  and having bombed Isaac is that the Longbow did a nightkill, but I repeat from my earlier post, who would target Isaac for a NK when there are bigger fish to fry? Would it be to throw us off?

Voe is just Voe and needs no further explanation. He should probably be taken out, along with Jeod.

Mojoman is indeed highly suspicious, but regardless of his nonsense I am interested in the information he has for us. I do account for the possibility that his information is false and misleading, though we can't discredit the possibility of his information being correct regarding team composition and the coming Day 4 event.

Oh I'm not going to sit here like Nodlied did last game and get bussed by my own teammate. But you know what? This explains a lot. The flavor of Isaac's Cybernetics being backed up (and Vert's statements that it could *maybe* be used again), Isaac claiming to have an "alternate" win condition if we fail, you leaving "temporarily" because you didn't want to partake in our shady deals. You were originally Daniel Molotov, but it appears that you were converted by Voe into a cult, who is DEFINITELY NOT harmless considering the Cybernetic Upgrade Center's flavor. I have reason to believe he is involved in a "part 2" of this game like the first (and to an extent, third) game.

##vote Voe

Kill me if you wish, I lost a teammate to a cult and another to a bombing. I have no nightkill nor ammunition. I have no chance anymore. But take care of that cult before it spreads more.

Actually, I wonder if this works.

Incase it does: I am Yuri Molotov, and I like Big Guns. Indeed, I am a Mammoth Tank, it was my request after all! But I was part of the Molotov Brothers Third Party faction with Isaac and Jeod. Our goal was to kill Allies and Soviets before they discovered the cybernetic shipment within the convoy, which was top secret. But that was completely blown by Isaac's death, since he was the only person able to reload us. He also had the ability to upgrade us (As Jeod says) with 25% higher chance to kill (hence why I had no problems shooting Killing_You. I knew it would kill him) and a BulletProof modifier (hence why neither of us were granted BP. That was Isaac's job). Isaac only managed to get the upgrade on me before his death though, so this is why I have no ammunition.

##SUICIDE

Farewell, friend. To be honest, I did give you a chance. I called you out as a possible third party rather than admit my role. As for why, we have a few veterans here. I catch the sort of oddities you had throughout this game and if I hadn't called you out on them, I'd look suspicious. I feel that I did the best I could to bring them to attention without implicating you. For example, you could have claimed that Isaac was a rogue who randomly gave upgrades. I'd have dueled you over it, sure, but I believe you'd have found a way out had you tried.

Well I guess that's a thing (Camo suiciding).

There are some things in Jeod's post that don't add up to me, making it seem like some unconfirmed roles are actually confirmed (such as CK's Mig, Fraydo's Airfield, and Mojo's Tech Center, which are implications from other reasoning and not confirmed for sure yet). I am suspicious of him because he is directing this thing and manipulating the data to try to implicate certain things that aren't factual (like me being Allied aligned).

GeneralCamo bussing Jeod. I think he is being truthful as Jeod has been really manipulating this game, and it makes some sense in light of what is happening.

I DO suspect Mojoman, seriously. The way he posts, and the way he slips around things without needing to commit anything or confirm anything is just really scummy.

CK could be Mig or Longbow or Spy, there's no way to know any of that because the only data we have on him is "weapon stuck." It's possible he's a Mig, sure, but it's also possible he's landed today because he FIRED yesterday and needs a day to refill (at a Helipad?).

##vote Jeod

Those roles are confirmed in my eyes (except the Tech Center) because I was the last of the Molotovs. With Generalcamo's suicide, the third party faction is no more unless Voe decides to flip me back for some reason. When I was turned neutral, I tried my best to control the game so as to keep the Molotovs in play. I suspected that if Voe could flip me back to 3p, then perhaps Isaac could as well by giving me an upgrade. When Isaac died, all hope was lost.

Mojoman must be the final scum in this game. Everyone else checks out with the claims except for ChopBam, since we have no enemy air units. Coincidentally, ChopBam is also the one to begin leading the charge on me.

Let me be clear. Voe and I are harmless and our win conditions are to simply survive to the end of the game. If we must team with Mojoman to survive, then so be it. I cannot speak for Voe, but at this point I for one would prefer a Soviet victory.

I for one would prefer a Soviet victory.

I think all the Soviets, myself included, would prefer this.

I'm sure you don't blame me for leading the charge on you as you've been leading us in a direction that's not in the Soviets' best interests this whole game.

As far as your being "harmless" as you claim, you said yourself that you're willing to team up with Mojoman if it means you winning. We have no reason to trust anything you say.

I've fired twice at known ground targets and missed. It would certainly be baffling to me if there was not a Longbow in this game. Would the Longbow just come out and claim Longbow? Probably not. It's why there are ruses and things. The Mig could be a Longbow. Heck even the "Airfield" could be a Longbow who just used up a night kill and called it a parabombing. How can you be so sure there's no Longbow? I'm reasonably confident it's not Voe as I just fired on him and I have 75% hit success.

In any event, it would benefit everyone but you and perhaps Voe if you were lynched, because you present misleading information, you're not Soviet, you never were, and you're willing to work with the enemy. The Allies (probably Mojoman) can surely be dealt with after that point.

There is one other thing overlooked here. There was only one nightkill--Isaac--who was bombed by FRAYDO. So who did the Allies try to kill and why?

The who is easy. Generalcamo had been upgraded by Isaac the first night. He gained a modifier for his dayshot as well as a bulletproof ability. He was the target last night, and if Voe and I were now a team and had a nightkill ability, I would know this information ahead of time and choose someone else for the kill. The why is more difficult. Mojoman is already a prime suspect. However, he must be shot in order to be killed. That's where we turn to ChopBam for the lynch target. Take a look:

You guys are welcome to vote me to confirm my buildingship. Maybe it'll help extend the game long enough for Isaac to actually make a post...

Can't wait for the steamy one-night stand between CK and his mystery airfield partner. Sounds really juicy.

You approved the MiG and Airfield claims yesterday. As said, they can confirm eachother. The tricky part is that you were also perfectly okay with being lynched, which makes me concerned that you are a building. There will only be one nightkill tonight though, and with six players in the game, the odds are still stacked against the Allies.

Chaos_Knight will take off again tonight, giving him another shot.
FRAYDO will bomb Mojoman tonight, ensuring his death.
Jeod will scout ChopBam tonight, in case the game continues the next day.
Voe will do nothing, as he cannot until N4.

My D4 information basically said my radar scan would trigger something on its second use (passive every 2-day ability). The reason I pushed so hard on the neutrals was because I asked verti if neutral / third-party would show up under the neutral heading in my scans. He said they would be separate, so I figured there was only neutral and no third-party present. When I found out the MRJ died I assumed it didn't show any Allies on my scan because the MRJ was technically alive when my scan happened. I had no idea it wouldn't pick up third parties.

I suspect if third-party had survived, then my radar scan would have maybe picked up cargo abnormalities or triggered something with the cybernetics centre. I honestly won't know until D4.

I was playing around this information because I didn't know if that would help the neutral players in some way).

My D4 information basically said my radar scan would trigger something on its second use (passive every 2-day ability). The reason I pushed so hard on the neutrals was because I asked verti if neutral / third-party would show up under the neutral heading in my scans. He said they would be separate, so I figured there was only neutral and no third-party present. When I found out the MRJ died I assumed it didn't show any Allies on my scan because the MRJ was technically alive when my scan happened. I had no idea it wouldn't pick up third parties.

I suspect if third-party had survived, then my radar scan would have maybe picked up cargo abnormalities or triggered something with the cybernetics centre. I honestly won't know until D4.

I was playing around this information because I didn't know if that would help the neutral players in some way).

The cargo bit was simply flavor text as far as I know. Our goal was to eliminate all players. A trio of serial killers forced to kill by means of lynching and day shooting, if you will. We were in no way aligned with the Allies, so your radar scan would definitely have picked us up. That can only mean you are not a Radar Dome.

Or the cybernetics core messed up my scan :p

There was no such thing in his role description. The "alternative" thing Generalcamo mentioned was something I wanted to clear with Verti when the game started: that if Generalcamo and I both died, how would Isaac, a building with no shoot capability, possibly win? Verti said that if the situation arose that Isaac would be given an "alternative" way to win; I suspect it would have been something like my ##dismantle ability from the previous game which allowed me to gain nightkills.

Assuming I am the last scum, what reasons do I have to kill Isaac?

You did not. FRAYDO did that, and he already told us why. You (and ChopBam assuming he is scum) attempted a hit on Generalcamo, who did not die because he was bulletproof for the night.

So there are 2 possibilities.

- Mojo was a PBox, and he was dismantling last night.

Solution: lynch Mojo.

- Voe is actually a hostile. Mojo isn't lying but simply had Molotovs faction displayed as "Allies".

Solution: lynch Voe.

The math here seems a bit weird.

End of night one there was 5 Soviets, 2 neutrals, and an unknown number of Allies (due to MRJ) but you can do the math, that's 4 allies.

Now there's 4 soviets, 2 neutrals, 3 allies.

Didn't NK reduce the number of Sovs to 4?

Later it shows that it did. But now there are 3 allies somehow. Isaac, GenCamo and... who?

4 sovs: Me, FRAYDO, Cat5, ChopBam.

2 neutrals: Jeod, Voe

3 scum: Isaac, GenCamo and... well, Mojo himself is the only candidate really.

FRAYDO has brought me a very interesting idea though:

- ChopBam is a AA gun. After all, I am yet to see even a remote possibility of an allied aircraft anywhere. But we sure had a ton of sov planes in the game.

Now this list seems to make a lot more sense now:

4 sovs: Me, FRAYDO, Cat5, Mojo.

2 neutrals: Jeod, Voe

3 scum: Isaac, GenCamo and... ChopBam.

Solution: Bomb Chopbam. Lynch Mojo again just to be sure he hasn't dismantled.

I was thinking if ChopBam is an AA gun.

Next: so it comes out i got a baddie on night 1. You can thank me later, town.

Furthermore: My conversion is 2/3, which means 2 cooldown and 3 frequency, not the other way around (why is cooldown first in order before frequency, idk). I can convert tonight.

Last: I mentioned it before, my role is called "mystery IV". Jeod, Isaac and Camo seem mysteries I, II and III. Unless there's more, I'd risk saying there aren't any more unknown third parties.

PS: Chaos your calculations omit KY being scum.

PPS: Call me a nut but i'm inclined to believe mojoman now. Mojo, could you describe in painful detail what you do?

PPS: i think this is what it means. I'll ask vert.

PS: Chaos your calculations omit KY being scum.

End of night one there was 5 Soviets, 2 neutrals, and an unknown number of Allies (due to MRJ) but you can do the math, that's 4 allies.

Now there's 4 soviets, 2 neutrals, 3 allies.

It seems that his end of N1 scan result didn't account for NK (11 people total, Nodlied is still alive).

The following scan after MRJ death does (9 people total, -1 Nodlied and -1 KY).

It also confused me at first that it accounted for Jeod's conversion (2 neutrals instead of just 1 aka you, Voe) but not for NK (5 Sovs instead of 4)

Wait, I just woke up and im still dizzy. The scan happened before Gencam's suicide, right? That would imply 4 soviets, 2 neutrals and 2 allies as of now? But we only have 6 players remaining.

From what I'm getting fraydo and chaos have now formed a masonry, confirming one another.

Claims are as follows:

Chaos_Knight -plane
ChopBam - aa-weapon
FRAYDO - airfield
Jeod - euthanised TP
Mojoman - tech centre
Voe - forklift

We have a peculiar situation now. I believe scum wins whenever their number equals that of town. It does make sense if there are no neutrals in the game, who could possibly swing votes either way. How does it work now?

Would it be possible for Chaos and FRAYDO to be the allied team? Or does Nodlied's role cross that out?

Why would Choppy be the SAM site if there are no allied planes in game? Why would he be an AA gun if he's in the enemy territory? Wouldn't an AA-Truck role fit him more?

There are several things that don't add up for me. Especially the suggested number of scum.

i received the answer- i can flip tonight

Wait, I just woke up and im still dizzy. The scan happened before Gencam's suicide, right?

2nd scan report happened right after KY died.

Would it be possible for Chaos and FRAYDO to be the allied team? Or does Nodlied's role cross that out?

Also add Cat5 who was looking for an Airfield.

Why would Choppy be the SAM site if there are no allied planes in game? Why would he be an AA gun if he's in the enemy territory? Wouldn't an AA-Truck role fit him more?

Well, why did we have a pillbox named Jeod in a soviet outpost last time? xD

AA Gun fits the bill perfectly.

In what universe would that make sense, let alone "fit the bill perfectly," considering battle phase and plan phase abilities? Soviet aircraft can't visit during the night, and would the Soviets just sit back during the day and let me pop their aircraft out of the sky? Assuming they have three aircraft, even if I lived three full days to shoot all three of their jets, what would I do then? Dismantle and get lynched immediately as obvious scum?

Night phase ability wouldn't make sense.

Day phase ability wouldn't make sense.

I reiterate from all the points I made earlier that we have no reason to trust anything you say.

*continued vote for Jeod*

I don't think so. Chaos and FRAYDO are in a masonry. FRAYDO has yet to confirm it publicly, but Chaos has mentioned that he and FRAYDO are discussing things in a doc. Let's have a look at this from a balance perspective.

• Killing You was the ground-killing scum, making nightkills as a MRJ. I imagine a MRJ cannot hit air vehicles once they're in the sky.
  • Mojoman is a Soviet Radar Dome, scanning every few nights to see what factions exist in the game. The MRJ would hide the Allied numbers, although I don't get why the third party would be hidden from him. Perhaps because the Molotvs were a hostile faction?
  • The Soviets had a Yak, a MiG, a Spy Plane, and an Airfield. This means either the third party or Allies would need a way to deal with things in the sky. This is where the AA Gun comes into play. The AA Gun would need to shoot during the day before the Airfield was discovered. This makes the town seem a tad OP, right? Since once a masonry is made, the AA Gun can no longer shoot at any of these players without being immediately shot/lynched.
  • This is why there are three third party players and one player that can flip alignments to neutral. It's a balance thing. The Molotovs cannot make nightkills, but they can shoot during the day and provide numbers for a lynch vote.
  • It was a stroke of luck that I found Killing You so quickly, as ChopBam can either only make nightkills on flying targets or cannot make nightkills at all. However, there has to be a hidden mechanic here to allow the scum to win even in this scenario. Chaos is the only flying unit left, and he's outnumbered. We should proceed with open minds on what may happen tonight.

From my point of view, this is a done deal. If the rest are agreed, we could try an early hammer today and have Voe attempt to flip ChopBam into neutral alignment. If that doesn't work, well Chaos will have taken off and have a gun to shoot, and FRAYDO can bomb ChopBam to be doubly sure.

Crrection: Chaos is the only flying unit left, and ChopBam is outnumbered.

CHOPBAM: If we are correct and you are the AA Gun, and the lone scum, then I humbly request for your peaceful surrender. There is no need to prolong this game when we are all but 100% sure you are the AA Gun. However as should be custom, I'll put it to a vote. If other players think you're the AA Gun and the final scum, then they'll vote and, if it's unaminous, Vertigo may ask if you wish to surrender. If you do surrender and you are not the AA Gun, however, then we deal a blow to ourselves as we lost a SAM Site.

##request ChopBam's surrender