Unable to use Rank Image in Signature

NodGuy
Go to solution Solved by moonsense715,

I'm trying to display my rank image in my signature but when I enter [ url="www.w3dhub.com/ranks/apb/playerstats.php?nombre=NodGuy"][ img]www.w3dhub.com/moonstats/rankimages/rank-APB21.png[ /img][ /url] and try to save it I get the error below:

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for www.w3dhub.com/moonstats/rankimages/rank-APB21.png, please try another image.

Any idea on how to get this to work? I suppose I can just use the image but then it wouldn't automatically update my stats shown in my signature, which I assume it can do if it would work properly.

(I added spaces into the text above so it wouldn't try to generate the image.)

7MZclLd.png

Edited by NodGuy

10 hours ago, NodGuy said:

I just assumed it updated the image because it links to the site, but I could be wrong. If I am then I won't bother because I don't want to have to continuously update my signature to reflect my then stats. 

Oh no, I mean it does update automatically! I mean where's the option to edit the forum signature? I've been meaning to do so but I might just be missing the option, oddly enough.

On 4/15/2017 at 0:36 AM, FRAYDO said:

I have no answer unfortunately, but instead come with another question. Where do you see the option to update your signature? I've been looking for it and I must be blind. :sweatdrop:

Me too dude. For some reason in IPB4, this option isn't where it was before. All this time until now, I believed that I could edit everyone else's signature except mine! xD Didn't even notice it there under Account settings, thanks NodGuy :v

Nice, so my issue was resolved (and now I do not know what to do with my signature now). NodGuy's issue remains, and I too attempted to use my Rank Image and it did not work. I'm fairly certain it's related to our forum upgrade, and whatever things need fixing as a result whether it's the launcher or the ranks page itself.

@moonsense715

@danpaul88

• Solution

The code to insert from the stats page doesn't work anymore because BBCode isn't supported since the forum upgrade. Since the source html editor isn't usable by non-admins, you need to set those up manually. (The image and the link.)

I've placed the image and the link into your signature.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:41 PM, moonsense715 said:

The code to insert from the stats page doesn't work anymore because BBCode isn't supported since the forum upgrade. Since the source html editor isn't usable by non-admins, you need to set those up manually. (The image and the link.)

I've placed the image and the link into your signature.

Thank you.