[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Alright, now that I know that Voe didn't lie.

##unvote

On one side I have Irish with dubious intentions, on the other there's Nodlied with an illusion of participation.
Eh, decisions, decisions.

If it makes you feel any better. I'm still horribly confused, don't feel like actually learning the game now, aaaaaaand, I'm doing some USSR world conquest with my trusty budy Voe playing as Austro-Hungary. :v

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

If it makes you feel any better. I'm still horribly confused, don't feel like actually learning the game now, aaaaaaand, I'm doing some USSR world conquest with my trusty budy Voe playing as Austro-Hungary. :v

Well, at least someone is having fun.

I guess ##vote Irish

What happens depending if a person is scum:

Chaos_Knight: We lose unless we vote him. Chaos kills Irish N4, Nod N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6 if need be.

Nodlied: We gain another day to live. Lynch D5, kills N5, lynch D6. Better chance at Town winning

Voe: We might gain another day to live if we vote CK and Voe doesn't know how to use the Time Machine properly. Voe kills CK N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6.

TheIrishman: We gain another day to live if we vote Voe. Irish kills Voe N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6.

Other than me trying for the scum win in a different world line, I really don't see what's wrong with the information I've presented.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Still a bit salty that Voe was afk for the rest of Day 5 and didn't send his D-Mail before this mess happened, otherwise Retaliation, Voe, and myself would've already won :\

Retaliation, Voe and you would have already won? Not the rest of us? That's interesting...

I really don't see what's wrong with the information I've presented.

The fact that I am not scum while you would gain basically free reign because Nodlied is apparently cba to learn the mechanics, and neither does Voe.

If we lynch you, I will gain free reign myself but I will be confirmed as not scum since I visited you on N4. So it would be a matter of trying to figure out if Nodlied or Voe are current R3.

Also I have all the reasons to doubt your pro-Town intentions :v
And I don't think I am the only one.

So you admit to trying to convince Voe to send a Dmail to the past so that the Organization could win

Aka, you're still working towards scum.

##Votelynch TheIrishman

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Oh yeah, forgot about the visiting clearing people. But I still think it would be better to lynch you Chaos, if you turn out to be Town, Voe will be cleared as town and he can use the Time Machine to lynch me or Nodlied instead.

I hate changing objectives and I prefer being town. During the time I was dead, I've used some of my actions to raise the chances that I'm town. So no, I won't be scum.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

That's an oddly specific list of people.

Well yeah, it was how my plan was meant to work out. And if you lynch me and Voe turns out to be scum, you'll lose. He can just change his N4 target to Nodlied and he wins.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I hate changing objectives and I prefer being town. During the time I was dead, I've used some of my actions to raise the chances that I'm town. So no, I won't be scum.

You still have a 25% at being scum regardless. And I was working for the scum win previously, just as I was working for the town win even before that. Objectives change as this game is all about quantum uncertainty.

Objectives change as this game is all about quantum uncertainty.

People know I don't tend to give a shit about that. :v I've proven many times before that I'll just carry on doing the thing I started with. (As does Cat5 himself.)

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

People know I don't tend to give a shit about that. :v I've proven many times before that I'll just carry on doing the thing I started with. (As does Cat5 himself.)

And if Voe wins... eh, at least I'd have a laugh.

And Jeod would get something for all of his efforts in this game. So fair enough.

##D-Mail Chaos_Knight N4 "Visit self N4&N5, vote self D5"

Of course this is betting that Voe is town.

If Nod turns out to be scum, we can simply lynch him D7.

If Chaos is scum, he'll be dead.

If Voe is scum, we lose.

I'd like to point out that 3rd Time Machine detection might mean RIP town. At least I remember hearing it quite a few times during the game.

Just saying.

Tu-tu-ruu~

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I'd like to point out that 3rd Time Machine detection might mean RIP town. At least I remember hearing it quite a few times during the game.

Just saying.

Tu-tu-ruu~

Well since I'll be Town and you guys are dead anyway if you don't use the Time Machine, no loss really.

What happens depending if a person is scum:

Chaos_Knight: We lose unless we vote him. Chaos kills Irish N4, Nod N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6 if need be.

Nodlied: We gain another day to live. Lynch D5, kills N5, lynch D6. Better chance at Town winning

Voe: We might gain another day to live if we vote CK and Voe doesn't know how to use the Time Machine properly. Voe kills CK N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6.

TheIrishman: We gain another day to live if we vote Voe. Irish kills Voe N5, lynch D5, the remaining N6.

##D-Mail Chaos_Knight N4 "VisitSelfN4&N5voteSelfD6&NodD7

Just reposting this information as a reminder.

El Psy Congroo

Final CVC

TheIrishman - 3 (Chaos_Knight, Moe, Nodlied)

Chaos_Knight - 1 (TheIrishman)

TheIrishman, Rintaro Okabe, was Vanilla Town!

1457856875406.jpg

He was later found stabbed to death. He now spends the afterlife chatting with Dr. Leskinen, trying to atone for his sins.

ATTRACTOR FIELDS:

N0 - OrangeP47 - Kurisu Makise - Lab Leader, Town

D1 - Kilius - Nae Tennouji - Reading Steiner - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N1 - kamuixmod - Alexis Leskinen - Vanilla Town

D2 - Misaliation - Suzuha Amane - Rounder #2

N2 - No nightkill

D3 - ChopBam - Itaru Hashida - Vanilla Town - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N3 - FRAYDO - "Faris NyanNyan" - Vanilla Town

D4 - Jeod - Yugo Tennouji - Rounder #1

N4 - No death possible

D5 - ChopBam is already dead - No Lynch

N5 - No death determined

D6 - TheIrishman - Rintaro Okabe - Vanilla Town

NIGHT 6 BEGINS NOW, ENDS AT 6PM EDT, 23:00 GMT+1. UNLESS TIME MACHINES.

DAY 7

The final choice. Finding out who is Organization and acting properly will determine the fate of this worldline. Steins;Gate has chosen. Now you must as well.

El. Psy. Congroo.

ATTRACTOR FIELDS:

N0 - OrangeP47 - Kurisu Makise - Lab Leader, Town

D1 - Kilius - Nae Tennouji - Reading Steiner - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N1 - kamuixmod - Alexis Leskinen - Vanilla Town

D2 - Misaliation - Suzuha Amane - Rounder #2

N2 - No nightkill

D3 - ChopBam - Itaru Hashida - Vanilla Town - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N3 - FRAYDO - "Faris NyanNyan" - Vanilla Town

D4 - Jeod - Yugo Tennouji - Rounder #1

N4 - No death possible

D5 - ChopBam is already dead - No Lynch