[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Can't we ask Voe to use a time machine to redirect the D1 vote onto me so that you guys end up with somebody more useful for this phase? :v

That will create a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

I don't even want to try and think of who will end up where if we do that.

Keep in mind that lynching you now will still give you a chance to win as Org if you wish. :v 

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Keep in mind that lynching you now will still give you a chance to win as Org if you wish. :v 

Here's the thing, I don't want to win if it means me ending up as organisation. I started as town, and I have no intention of renouncing the town objective due to some stupid RNG putting me on the other side. I hate having my objectives changed. So no, I don't want to run the risk of winning as organisation. I either win as town, or lose as town.

14 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Here's the thing, I don't want to win if it means me ending up as organisation. I started as town, and I have no intention of renouncing the town objective due to some stupid RNG putting me on the other side. I hate having my objectives changed. So no, I don't want to run the risk of winning as organisation. I either win as town, or lose as town.

My sides.

I trust CK to lock the thread up. Cat5 wouldn't count any votes past hammer anyway though.

Just now, Jeod said:

My sides.

I trust CK to lock the thread up. Cat5 wouldn't count any votes past hammer anyway though.

What part of no deadposting did you fail to understand? Also, I can also lock threads. :v

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Ask the two dead guys above me.

On 6/17/2017 at 2:45 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But you are still dead and not meant to be talking. I've had complaints from three players now. Please stop.

Have the two dead guys above you also been complained about by three players?

Well, it's bed time. Going to take a guess and vote ##Vote Chaos_Knight for the reason that Voe's time machine is hinted at being town's only way out and me not meeting CK during the night. Chances are high that I'm wrong and there are some cheeky mechanics behind this, but then again, I pretty much haven't got a clue as to how this game works.

Then again, a Voe + CK vote on me as it stands now will end up in my death anyway. So whatever happens, let's hope for the best.

On 6/18/2017 at 6:45 PM, Voe said:

Fuck this.

##vote chaos

On 6/19/2017 at 5:22 AM, Voe said:

##unvote

3 hours ago, Voe said:

Idk.

##vote nodlied

2 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I guess until further notice

##vote Nodlied

10 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Chaos_Knight

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted Nodlied

Nodlied voted Chaos_Knight

Voe voted Nodlied

Nodlied has majority at 2 votes. 12 minutes remain until hammer.

End of Day post will still take a while because a video is being produced and uploaded, so if you are waiting for it, it'll probably be a few hours away.

I will say here that one side has met victory conditions, yet the game hasn't technically ended because there is still a Time Machine in play, and it can still be used.

ATTRACTOR FIELDS:

N0 - OrangeP47 - Kurisu Makise - Lab Leader, Town

D1 - Kilius - Nae Tennouji - Reading Steiner - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N1 - kamuixmod - Alexis Leskinen - Vanilla Town

D2 - Misaliation - Suzuha Amane - Rounder #2

N2 - No nightkill

D3 - ChopBam - Itaru Hashida - Vanilla Town - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N3 - FRAYDO - "Faris NyanNyan" - Vanilla Town

D4 - Jeod - Yugo Tennouji - Rounder #1

Players Alive - 4

Chaos_Knight

Moe

Nodlied

TheIrishman

TOWN MET THEIR VICTORY CONDITIONS AS OF THE END OF DAY 4 BY REMOVING ALL ORGANIZATION, AND THEREFORE NO LYNCHES OR ACTIONS HAVE TAKEN PLACE SINCE THEN. HOWEVER, THE TIME MACHINE STILL EXISTS AND CAN BE USED. PLAYERS IN CONTROL OF THE TIME MACHINE HAVE THE OPTION OF USING IT ONCE, OR CHOOSING TO LET THE GAME END AS IT STANDS. IF THE TIME MACHINE IS NOT USED, TOWN WILL WIN THE GAME. (So everyone except Jeod and Misaliation) THEY HAVE UNTIL 6PM EDT, 2300 GMT+1 TO DECIDE.

I'm not counting Retaliation in the scum loss since he was a replacement and Misa didn't seem to care about the game at all. This was a "ensure Jeod loses" game after my efforts to ensure a town victory. Players mostly plan their plays and actions based on their given roles from the start of the game and changing their alignment AFTER THEIR DEATH is a huge sin. From this point forward if there is a single hint of alignment changes of this caliber in a mafia game, I will either refuse to sign up or quit mid-game. What a joke.

Salt in the wound: Town wins by eliminating the possibility of the third Rounder, after Cat5 told me it was impossible to do such a thing via Reading Steiner investigations. I straight up attempted to get a "everyone wins" scenario and instead I am the only *****ing loser in this game despite being one of the best players.

Your situation is a little different. Reading Steiner would eventually either ensure someone was Organization, or would invalidate itself, so your plan was impossible. Because Voe didn't listen to warnings that if someone he targeted was lynched, he must be town, he created a situation where the only scenario where he could be scum, was if he is lynched as one, and then didn't try to make that happen.

Retaliation was attempting to reach scum victory along with TheIrishman and Voe, for the record.

And lastly, kamuixmod's plan broke when he accidentally changed the D1 lynch before his plan was completed. The goal was to have TheIrishman lynched as R2, not you as R1.

And then I became "collateral damage". It seems like I'm the only one who took player's feelings about their alignment into consideration when making actions. I only went ahead with narrowing scum down to Irish and Voe on D4 because I was told that there was no other way.

You ran a huge bastard game centered around a bastard mechanic, Cat5. I'm appalled especially after the Staplefahrer game where you spoke against this exact kind of mechanic in the dead doc:

Untitled.thumb.png.c0b7b959ac5bb3a5a6c379feb8638d37.png

26 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Hurray, we win! I don't know how, but I guess everything worked out? 

Also, Jeod, did people seriously try to make this a ''Jeod loses'' game? =/

Probably not, but it sure felt that way. I think that considering my posting and actions towards town victory condition that I should have been locked in as town. ALL of my upa RNG actions were for town. There was an illusion of choice, and had I known from the start that I would turn out to be scum aligned, I would have played for scum and likely scum would have won.

The only townies who appeared to have an inkling of understanding about this game's mechanics were me, TheIrishMan, kamuixmod, and Chaos_Knight.

If you don't understand how I could possibly feel cheated out of this game, then you shouldn't be playing mafia.

32 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If you don't understand how I could possibly feel cheated out of this game, then you shouldn't be playing mafia.

I understand how the RNG made you feel this way. I merely wanted to know if there were actual people trying to enforce a scum lose on you. No need to be so hostile about it. =/

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I understand how the RNG made you feel this way. I merely wanted to know if there were actual people trying to enforce a scum lose on you. No need to be so hostile about it. =/

I won't know any of that until the google docs get released. I will say that I want about a month of my time back.

Seems like whenever Jeod loses he claims that game/GM/player was bad. I haven't got time to follow, and I know time machine/RNG style of games can pretty much end up random, but was it that bad? The game was based on RNG mechanics so did you really expect a "fair" win? :D