[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

I have nothing on me once again, and I've told you all the math involved in figuring out true evidence. I don't mind you investigating me, though I think we should check OrangeP47 instead. Besides, as I said before, someone recovered my item for me and passed it to the vault. That person knows where he got it.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I should remind you we're not completely clear on Cat5 yet, although he acts town and helps with numbers. But his whole claim about spyglass is somehow getting interesting.

Also cat5 claimed Austrian, which according to retal might be the warmongers from (but I'm not completely sold on that since he went after Orange hard yesterday and even before).

I don't understand where Retal could've claimed from the evidence that Austrians were part of the Black Hand. The Black Hand were Serbians.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well either nationalities do play a role or we have serbians undercovers.

Well, the Black Hand had Serbians fighting against themselves, so it would stand to reason that there would be a some good Serbians and some/a bad Serbian{s}.

Sure? Not exactly. Based on what I've witnessed so far, finding FRAYDO's evidence added 10, finding Chaos's evidence added 10, moving both to the truth box added 6, having Chaos's evidence removed from the vault removed 10. As far as I can tell, nothing else has impacted the numbers. If so, it sure looks like FRAYDO's is true, and Chaos' is not.

The only catch of all this is Cat5's testimony. He's the one that claims there is a  thief (nobody else got their stuff stolen?) and now the recent action target switcher (nobody else got their targets switched?). So at some point we need to investigate Cat5 as well but for now we have Fraydo and Orange as biggest suspects.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I don't understand where Retal could've claimed from the evidence that Austrians were part of the Black Hand. The Black Hand were Serbians.

I said we could have austro-hungarian warmongers. So they're not part of the black hand, but providing material support in order to bring about a war causing crisis. Remember it was the Austrian government's demands that turned the assassination into a full fledged war.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

By the way, since Retaliation has confirmed that Chaos is a tracker, and I totally believe Retal is town, this means that neither OrangeP47 nor Chaos is the person who redirected my actions today. Suspects for that are Killing_You and FRAYDO.

So your spyglass was stolen earlier, and today someone redirected both the spyglass and the evidence?

That's correct. Somebody passed my SpyGlass into the vault on the previous night. Presumably with the Crowbar. I think someone searched the thief on the previous night and found those items. My SpyGlass when used would automatically send found evidence to the vault, so this action looks similar. The person who did this should be able to confirm my story.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I said we could have austro-hungarian warmongers. So they're not part of the black hand, but providing material support in order to bring about a war causing crisis. Remember it was the Austrian government's demands that turned the assassination into a full fledged war.

Exactly. We may have one or two austro/hungarians as warmongers and one or two Serbs as Black Hand. That would make sense.

This info could nail the last scum.

Just now, Retaliation said:

So your spyglass was stolen earlier, and today someone redirected both the spyglass and the evidence?

This is something which I don't understand, and it's not making much sense. For now it's all Cat5's testimony until somebody can confirm these actions.

Otherwise the bad guys are: Thief, Killer, Target Switcher, and even possibly tracker. We know Jeod was a tracker, so scum could have one too (ey CK? :P)

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's correct. Somebody passed my SpyGlass into the vault on the previous night. Presumably with the Crowbar. I think someone searched the thief on the previous night and found those items. My SpyGlass when used would automatically send found evidence to the vault, so this action looks similar. The person who did this should be able to confirm my story.

Exactly we need another testimony to figure this out.

It looks like the scum teams are coming together. My two suspected team comps are FRAYDO, OrangeP47, and Killing_You or Retaliation, OrangeP47, and Chaos_Knight. Killing_You and Mojoman are the main variables and the ones I'm least confident to pick between.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Evidence

Role

Town/Scum %

Jeod

American

Town

Dead

(Typewriter)