[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

I think that if Killing_You is scum, we'll find out when the game doesn't end after locking up OrangeP47 and FRAYDO. I don't think there is any reason to go after him, and I certainly don't think we need to use violent measures to do it. We've pretty much locked up this game from what I can see. There's no reason to throw it (or anything else) away.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think that if Killing_You is scum, we'll find out when the game doesn't end after locking up OrangeP47 and FRAYDO. I don't think there is any reason to go after him, and I certainly don't think we need to use violent measures to do it. We've pretty much locked up this game from what I can see. There's no reason to throw it (or anything else) away.

In that case, I'll forgo my "good faith" initiative (never works anyway) and ##vote FRAYDO. Getting that evidence and your spyglass back are high priority. Unless, of course, you feel Orange would be the better target.

Just now, Killing You said:

In that case, I'll forgo my "good faith" initiative (never works anyway) and ##vote FRAYDO. Getting that evidence and your spyglass back are high priority. Unless, of course, you feel Orange would be the better target.

It could just be another ploy/bait to not investigate Orange again.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

It could just be another ploy/bait to not investigate Orange again.

I'd have a vote on him, but FRAYDO outright said that he had the evidence and the spyglass. I figured he'd be Priority Alpha in that case. And I don't believe that he got demoted to Innocent.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also I took the time to make a video while waiting.

FRAYDO is the target switcher. Given that Retal got marked hostile by roleblocking, there is no way FRAYDO is not hostile for changing my actions. 

That makes Orange the thief, then. We've got our scum team.

I suppose Chaos can trace FRAYDO and see where he passes the stuff to, then? I guess I have no reason not to ##investigate Orange.

By the way, I want to revisit something Retal was worried about. If OrangeP47 and I were actually bussed, you would have roleblocked me and Chaos would have tracked you to me. My actions would have been canceled and nothing would have left the vault. It's not possible that a kill was redirected to OrangeP47.

One thing I don't understand is how VERTi60 has a Grenade. That Grenade was in the vault and I didn't do anything to it. (Couldn't, infact. You can only pick up one item or piece of evidence) That Grenade was either taken and passed by someone elses action, or it's a different Grenade.

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

If this grenade fails, ##SUICIDE

Happy now? Maybe I should request scum roles from now on. Clearly it's the only way I'll ever be of any benefit to town.

You gotta try a little bit harder to get yourself killed. No easy ways out.

4 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I'd have a vote on him, but FRAYDO outright said that he had the evidence and the spyglass. I figured he'd be Priority Alpha in that case. And I don't believe that he got demoted to Innocent.

That makes Orange the thief, then. We've got our scum team.

I suppose Chaos can trace FRAYDO and see where he passes the stuff to, then? I guess I have no reason not to ##investigate Orange.

20800087_1541829915863717_31453064846484

Looks like we have a majority on Orange. I'm not sure if there exists a hammer for investigations though so hang tight.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

One thing I don't understand is how VERTi60 has a Grenade. That Grenade was in the vault and I didn't do anything to it. (Couldn't, infact. You can only pick up one item or piece of evidence) That Grenade was either taken and passed by someone elses action, or it's a different Grenade.

Hmm two grenades? Wouldn't that be an overkill? Well anyway we can verify that tonight in vault.

Oh, I forgot about nomination and didn't keep track of hammer. Shit. Well, VERTi60 is probably clean at this point. There's only one piece of evidence in there and there should be 3 items, Crowbar, Grenade, Typewriter. I'd be interested in nabbing that Crowbar incase we need to steal something back.

Vert doesn't have an inherent night action (unless grenade has a day and night component) so he should be free for night actions anyway.

If Orange turns up hostile like we suspect should I say who I'm going to roleblock? If I die that would be nice information to have.