48 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote investigate Orange

Counted

42 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##vote investigate Orange47

Counted

JWPLVKe.png

Small announcement time. 

I'll be gone pretty much until Wednesday evening. I might be able to beep in on Tuesday evening. But I can't guarantee that. Until then however, Voe is in ''charge''. If he doesn't do anything though, go bug him for an action result or CVC. :v 

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Also not sure what happened back in the vault, but our evidence dropped by 10%!

Waiting for cat5 to explain.

I would like to see how things look there myself this time.

##nominate myself.

We will definitely need cat5 to explain because I don't think a drop so low is accounted for.

On 8/7/2017 at 5:20 PM, Nodlied said:

EG8bvaR.png

h22I9hn.png

Good news, we have found new evidence!

''A note on the Black Hand''
''The Black Hand has been operating from within the Serbian state even though the Serbian state is fighting against them. It is interesting how the Black Hand has managed to achieve so many things in plain sight. Even more interesting is how they received help from those whom they despise the most.''

The evidence has been added to the evidence locker in the vault.

55 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I would like to point out that chaos was all "Oops I was wrong tehe!" when vert was RNG'd, and now that:

A) There was no kill

B) He tracked me to Orange

C) Orange claimed roleblocked

He's still not voting orange.

This is suspicious shade thrown right after Verti suggested you two might be a pair, btw.

49 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

FRAYDO's evidence was the one that implied there were Austro-Hungarian warmongers correct? How fitting.

Ha, nice catch! Even more evidence against Orange. I really see no reason not to vote on him today.

Nevermind, I know what's going on now. Well, kinda. I'm completely baffled by some of the responses so far today, but I now understand the evidence drop. Someone has an action that causes me to change the target of my actions, and so both the item I recovered (which was my Spyglass!) and Chaos's evidence were totally removed from the vault.

The removal of my recovered item does indeed confirm that FRAYDO's evidence must be true as it's worth 16 points on it's own.

So, now that my SpyGlass has been stolen for a second time, someone out there knows who the thief is. That person recovered a SpyGlass and Crowbar from someone on the previous night. Whoever did this knows who the thief is. If that person is not OrangeP47, I want you to speak up.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nevermind, I know what's going on now. Well, kinda. I'm completely baffled by some of the responses so far today, but I now understand the evidence drop. Someone has an action that causes me to change the target of my actions, and so both the item I recovered (which was my Spyglass!) and Chaos's evidence were totally removed from the vault.

The removal of my recovered item does indeed confirm that FRAYDO's evidence must be true as it's worth 16 points on it's own.

So, now that my SpyGlass has been stolen for a second time, someone out there knows who the thief is. That person recovered a SpyGlass and Crowbar from someone on the previous night. Whoever did this knows who the thief is. If that person is not OrangeP47, I want you to speak up.

So we're dealing with three scum then. Chaos knew I was the person who roleblocked orange and Orange was the night killer.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This is interesting because I got an item from somebody and I thought it was you who passed me it. Well anyway I plan to return it to vault.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

But if Retal did actually roleblock Orange, then that leaves only Killing_You and Mojo as the potential thief. Provided Retal, CK, and Orange aren't a scum team.

CK is acting wierd whole game and the way he protected Orange indicates he's probably on the scum team, well unless the evidence indeed clears him. But if he's town that would be he's stupidest moment :p (no offence my drunk friend)

21 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##nominate Category 5 *

I should remind you we're not completely clear on Cat5 yet, although he acts town and helps with numbers. But his whole claim about spyglass is somehow getting interesting.

Also cat5 claimed Austrian, which according to retal might be the warmongers from (but I'm not completely sold on that since he went after Orange hard yesterday and even before).