[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes. I'm just also stealing Nodlied's quirk of refusing to use the correct terms. And given that I suspect both players, I'm calling them Chump/Shit.

I'm proud of you. :v 

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

@Nodlied & @Voe are busy playing HOI as always, but I'll wait a min till they can vote.

Hey! Pluk (Netherlands), Voe (Denmark/Iceland) and I (Belgiumj) were having a tough time as the Axis have blitzed the entire continental allies within two weeks time, meaning our entire armies went down the drain and that we're exiled to our colonies. The US refuses to join the war and the Soviet front isn't looking good. But we've managed to use our few divisions to take care of the smaller fronts and push the Japs back to the northern hemisphere as well as clear Africa and regain two footholds in Europe (One in the Netherlands, another in Italy). So give us a break. :v 

In any case, I do not fully know what to think of the current duel.

We're able to overdraw our Stamina and have our abilities still work, right? As long as we have some initial Stamina to work with? Mostly wondering because that's how it played out with him and Shii-Cho Ward along with Jedi Ready which would've costed him 30 Stamina, but worked with only 20, as well as Voe and his Disarming Slash.

##Enlarge Force

##Offensive

If we aren't able to overdraw, then ##Stop Shii-Cho Ward