[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, that's why I revealed to you that I was TP? So you would trust me so I would stab you in the back later, instead of keeping it hidden while you still trusted me...

You literally said "I might need to kill off some town players."

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

In a way that differs from the way your action failed last night?

Yes. I completely fail to possess Scum if they're doing a NK.

In Shade's case, I possessed him, then used Gather Corpse on Retaliation, but Retaliation wasn't dead so it didn't work.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Yes. I completely fail to possess Scum if they're doing a NK.

In Shade's case, I possessed him, then used Gather Corpse on Retaliation, but Retaliation wasn't dead so it didn't work.

You know, given how those two were arguing D1, that's kind of a very investigatory thing to do....

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You know, given how those two were arguing D1, that's kind of a very investigatory thing to do....

Yep...that was the point. I thought Shade's words about dying were especially suspicious because Scum would've been better off to use him as a scapegoat than to kill him.

Wait, he used an action on an alive player, and it didn't work because he wasn't dead?

Yeah, the action is called Gather Corpse. And technically I used it. He already claimed he needs to gather 4 to create his monster.

Yep...that was the point. I thought Shade's words about dying were especially suspicious because Scum would've been better off to use him as a scapegoat than to kill him.

You could have just brought up your concerns like a NORMAL person, you know...

I should clarify something, unlike a normal Witch, I'm not told what ability I'll be using BEFORE I use it. So essentially, I choose to possess a target and pick a new target for their action, then find out everything at the end of the night.

You could have just brought up your concerns like a NORMAL person, you know...

Yeah but I'm not normal :p And if I brought up the concerns beforehand, he might've changed his actions. Also I'm neutral with a goal of surviving, so it's not like I'd want to make myself a target right away.

I should clarify something, unlike a normal Witch, I'm not told what ability I'll be using BEFORE I use it. So essentially, I choose to possess a target and pick a new target for their action, then find out everything at the end of the night.

Yeah but I'm not normal :p And if I brought up the concerns beforehand, he might've changed his actions. Also I'm neutral with a goal of surviving, so it's not like I'd want to make myself a target right away.

You're awfully aggressive for just trying to survive.  It sounds like that's more of a bus driver role (I considered it), but for the third time it'll be said, with great power comes great responsibility :p

A neutral that roleblocks the target and also prevents other targets from killing you? You really liked that Zero role, didn't you?

41 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

You literally said "I might need to kill off some town players."

There's a reason my alignment is still technically third party. I'm going to try and avoid it since it's not necessary for me to target town though in order to win.

You're awfully aggressive for just trying to survive.  It sounds like that's more of a bus driver role (I considered it), but for the third time it'll be said, with great power comes great responsibility :p

Well I have to make myself useful for Town, otherwise they might think I'm TP, though that's not as much of a concern now that we know of at least one TP. It's like a bus driver mixed with ability cop. Like I said before, it can help or hurt Town depending on how it's used.

A neutral that roleblocks the target and also prevents other targets from killing you? You really liked that Zero role, didn't you?

A little :b But this one was designed without even thinking about that role initially. I basically looked through a bunch of neutral roles to find a really powerful one (because I'm power hungry) and the Witch was my favorite. I had to tweak some things though, otherwise I wouldn't be given any form of BP (and you know how much I love my protections), like I originally wanted to be able to control Scum's NK but had to nix that. And it was waaaay more complicated at the start, with my item giving 3 different effects according to how many you used, in fact my BP didn't work like this initially either. I had it set to 1 or 2 of my item being spread around randomly, and then if 3-5 people used it, I'd gain a one-time all inclusive deathproof. This player specific BP works too, I just have to hope it lands on Scum or Scum deems me potentially useful and doesn't kill me.