[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think I'm okay with this lynch, even though I still have other suspicions around.

##vote Shade

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Shade939

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted Shade939

Retaliation voted Retaliation

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Shade939 has majority. ~4.5 hours to hammer.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Hide

Shade939 screws the plan and retreats back to his lab for the day! He cannot be voted for a lynch or targeted by any actions!

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted Retaliation

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Retaliation has majority. ~4.25 hours to hammer.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Cheeky bastard. Won't get away with that next time. So, back to Retal, eh?

##vote Retaliation

And you know what? Not leaving this one to chance.

##constrict Retaliation

You guys sure don't waste time in coming up with a Plan B.

Killing_You wraps himself around Retaliation, binding him for the day! Retaliation cannot use actions or vote!

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Retaliation has majority. ~4.25 hours to hammer.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You seem to be going to fairly close to achieving your victory condition aren't you?

Dunno man. I'd imagine my obviously town win condition has been delayed slightly due to your third party trickery and cowardice.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Dunno man. I'd imagine my obviously town win condition has been delayed slightly due to your third party trickery and cowardice.

Yeah, is that why your ability didn't do anything to a known TP member when you used it?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Perhaps it might be a good idea to lynch the player sooner rather than later who has the exact same day and night action...

That'd be a waste of time, silly... (duh)

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, is that why your ability didn't do anything to a known TP member when you used it?

Um NO. The longer you live, the longer my town teammates have to fight you and your childish ways.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I remember a vote a couple of minutes ago that seems to suggest otherwise...

It looked like you'd dug yourself such a deep hole it was just going to happen either way, so no sense fighting it.  I seem to be the only one on Chop's case so other than a symbolic vote there's not much I can do.  I still plan to bring up the point a lot though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It looked like you'd dug yourself such a deep hole it was just going to happen either way, so no sense fighting it.  I seem to be the only one on Chop's case so other than a symbolic vote there's not much I can do.  I still plan to bring up the point a lot though.

It's more likely scum took advantage of the obvious target to swing the vote towards me if anything, which everyone else simply went along with it...

I don't blame the rest of them for believing me; my case is rock solid. But you are stubborn. Always have been, but not much I can do to change that....

Just now, ChopBam said:

I don't blame the rest of them for believing me; my case is rock solid. But you are stubborn. Always have been, but not much I can do to change that....

If Nodlied didn't already declare you rivals you may as well be rivals with me.  We certainly butted heads a few times last game too.

Plus my goal in life is to reach your post count :v

If this was still BHP there's no way you could do that. My post count would be well above 10,000 by now...

Until those pies actually do something, I don't really see Chop as anything more than a nuisance.

By the time they do something more than half of the players in game could die to them...

If Nodlied didn't already declare you rivals you may as well be rivals with me.  We certainly butted heads a few times last game too.

Nodlied has declared his intentions, but I never accepted. Boyardee isn't a good chef.

Until those pies actually do something, I don't really see Chop as anything more than a nuisance.

Whaaaat?? You don't like nice tasty pies? What's wrong with you?!