[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I just don't want to screw up majority opinion. It seems we're having a particularly inactive hammer, unless more people get on in the next hour or so.

Majority opinion isn't always right you know...

Just now, ChopBam said:

You're being really wishy washy and afraid to take the lead, but you're still trying to lead in a sort of underhanded way. I say scum. SCUM.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I basically call that Orange. :v

Yeah, point to one time I've EVER taken the lead on a lynch.

If you want action you can have it, though.  ##vote ChopBam

Yeah, point to one time I've EVER taken the lead on a lynch.

If you want action you can have it, though.  ##vote ChopBam

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted ChopBam

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Tie votes. ~2 hours to hammer.

Though I guess there was that one time last game I made a big post about lynching you Chopbam, but I turned out to be wrong that time, so it wasn't exactly a resounding success. Even more reason to be cautious. :p

Though I guess there was that one time last game I made a big post about lynching you Chopbam, but I turned out to be wrong that time, so it wasn't exactly a resounding success. Even more reason to be cautious. :p

No, by all means go ahead, what's the worst that could happen? :p

The worst that could happen is the pies explode now, but better 3 dead than 4 or 5 or 6.

In which case, I'd at least take small pleasure in taking you out with the rest of us in the pie club Shade :v

In which case, I'd at least take small pleasure in taking you out with the rest of us in the pie club Shade :v

You know, towns odds of winning the game were much higher before they voted me up.

Just now, ChopBam said:

How will this caution play itself out in your actions? You talk big, but act small. Seems a bit... fruity in here.

I don't want to distract from the puzzle, which you're doing a fine job of doing right now :p

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted ChopBam

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Tie votes. ~1 hour to hammer.

. . . I'm glad that I don't have to particularly care about what Chop is smoking.

Imo, we either lynch Chop or Retaliation. I'm leaning more on Retal due to him being RB'd and the lack of a NK but Chop's strange attitude makes me question that. Again, I also think it's possible that Scum made an item or performed some other action instead of doing a NK if it's not Retaliation.

I was thinking before Chop might be some kinda happy loony toon town character like Bugs Bunny or something, but that freaky clown gif has me wondering... Retal has definitely been acting suspicious too, but a role cop could be handy if that's actually what he is. 

I'm not sure I buy Retal's role cop claim, as it came once he actually started to defend himself, after he'd been day roleblocked, potentially taking away any vengeful revenge he has.

True, but it's almost the same exact thing that happened in your CMC game. He was a cop, got accused, then came out about his role.