[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not sure I buy Retal's role cop claim, as it came once he actually started to defend himself, after he'd been day roleblocked, potentially taking away any vengeful revenge he has.

I didn’t want to wait until the end of the game for KY to learn he lynched coptaliation twice.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

True, but it's almost the same exact thing that happened in your CMC game. He was a cop, got accused, then came out about his role.

But earlier, before he got day roleblocked, he was all ready to embrace the vote.... it's the combination that doesn't sit right.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I don't care if I get lynched, lmao (I'm town!). But you'll all be wasting your time, which could be better spent going after true scum.

I really don't know what to make of you. You're not acting like you normally do as Town or Scum, and you seem to be trying to confuse everyone.

I really don't know what to make of you. You're not acting like you normally do as Town or Scum, and you seem to be trying to confuse everyone.

He could be a legit jester I guess, in which case I'm taking the bait...

Sorry for the confusion. To make things more clear, I'm

T
O
W
N

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

He could be a legit jester I guess, in which case I'm taking the bait...

You could wait until after Killing_You get's his ability back tomorrow...

He half way made the choice for everyone already if you consider it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Actually, I can do that too, if need be.  This actually reminded me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Honestly I thought it was kinda suspicious that he wanted to make the decision for everyone like 12 hours before hammer.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Honestly I thought it was kinda suspicious that he wanted to make the decision for everyone like 12 hours before hammer.

Well I know that KY usually is gone for hammer. I think he normally goes to work 2 or 3 hours before hammer. 12 hours is a bit early, but it also prevents Retaliation from pulling any shenanigans like Shade did.

Huh...the fact that we have 2 day roleblockers makes me think that one of you is Scum for balance sake, but I'll ignore that for now. Now that Chop is blocked...

##Vote ChopBam

If there was a jester, I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to have 2 dayblockers.

4 different varieties of role blocker is suspicious though. Part of the reason I suspect sunflower.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Somehow it almost always feels like I'm like committing a grave offense whenever I vote for someone in this game. D:

I get it, because you're basically sending someone to their death. If they're one of the good guys, you feel guilty, if they're one of the bad guys, you feel good about it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If there was a jester, I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to have 2 dayblockers.

4 different varieties of role blocker is suspicious though. Part of the reason I suspect sunflower.

It's that they can do it repeatedly that concerns me. Most dayblockers are one or two-time use.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Just to prove Chop can be an option, and because my action is repeatable each day.

##Diplomacy ChopBam

OrangeP47 manages to talk ChopBam out of doing anything today! Yay for diplomacy!

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Huh...the fact that we have 2 day roleblockers makes me think that one of you is Scum for balance sake, but I'll ignore that for now. Now that Chop is blocked...

##Vote ChopBam

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted ChopBam

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted ChopBam

ChopBam has majority. ~8 minutes to hammer.

Just now, Jeod said:

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted ChopBam

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted ChopBam

ChopBam has majority. ~8 minutes to hammer.

Is Chop blocked from voting, like with Shade and Retal right now?

Well if he's roleblocked, even his passives shouldn't work when he dies so there shouldn't be anything to worry about unless the pies are themselves a delayed kill.

I've not gotten any indication of pie related changes to myself, and I was the first, though of course I'm still suspicious.