[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Shame. Well, in any case,  you're definitely telling the truth. I think I'm going to wait for other night reports to come in, because I'm going to have to reevaluate my position at this point.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Shame. Well, in any case,  you're definitely telling the truth. I think I'm going to wait for other night reports to come in, because I'm going to have to reevaluate my position at this point.

Ah, were you my companion last night?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

DAY THREE

Another day another dollar. TheIrishMan was killed last night! He was John Sublime, a Neutral alignment. Also, FRAYDO's corpse is missing!

Minor edit to daypost for consistency with future dayposts.

56 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

ChopBam would have a really weak role if all he could do is throw pies at characters, so I'm assuming he has some sort of actually useful ability such as a NK after being lyched on his character.

You're really going for a stretch, aren't you? The game defines you as a hostile, so to get attention off yourself you push for the guy who was already "lynched" and flipped as town. GG you...

Just now, ChopBam said:

You're really going for a stretch, aren't you? The game defines you as a hostile, so to get attention off yourself you push for the guy who was already "lynched" and flipped as town. GG you...

Yeah, except for it's rather obvious and confirmed by the GM what I did last night. And Irish is actually the last player in game I'd want to die.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

DAY THREE

TheIrishMan was found with a Backup Drive, which was buried with him.

Final daypost edit for consistency with previous daypost that mentioned FRAYDO's Mirror item. Apologies for the numerous edits today. As I said, time constraints. This should be the final edit.

GM Note: The following should be revealed on dayposts and lynchposts:

>Whether a player was killed

>Whether the killed player had one or more items

>Whether a dead player was tampered with

I believe consistency has been restored. Apologies for the delay.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, except for it's rather obvious and confirmed by the GM what I did last night. And Irish is actually the last player in game I'd want to die.

Seeing from your actions yesterday and your arguments today, it's obvious to everyone you want the attention off yourself, and it should be obvious to everyone that I'm quite harmless. The fact you're pushing for me shows to what lengths you're willing to stretch, especially when there are still so many other players alive who haven't flipped.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Seeing from your actions yesterday and your arguments today, it's obvious to everyone you want the attention off yourself, and it should be obvious to everyone that I'm quite harmless. The fact you're pushing for me shows to what lengths you're willing to stretch, especially when there are still so many other players alive who haven't flipped.

Why are you so defensive?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

This is a test vote.

##Vote Shade

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted Shade939

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

Shade has majority. ~46 hours to hammer.

I'm accusing a proven town player of lynching a neutral player who could have been lying about their alignment and was actually a scum or another TP. I hardly think you should be worried about being targeted for that?

21 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Why are you so defensive?

Lol there is no way for you to kill me, so why do you think I'm being defensive? What if it's that I don't want you to get away scot-free with such bad arguments? :v